Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Power And Importance Of Forgiveness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power And Importance Of Forgiveness (339 Views)

Importance Of Restitution - Case Study Of Juliana Olayode (aka Toyo Baby) / Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. / The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power And Importance Of Forgiveness by jayflex: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2015
When my Lord was beaten, tortured, nailed to the cross and close to temporary death at the hands of the very mumu ppl He descended to and downgraded himself to save, He asked His Father to forgive them for their ignorance. Luke 23:34. Not long after that He succumbed briefly to his wounds and the trauma, descended even further into the abyss, overthrew that small boy satan and saved us all.

Its my humble opinion that forgiving his murderers was probably one of the keys to His overall victory. Similar to His resisting the temptations by satan earlier in His earthly ministry.

My people, forgiveness is a very powerful force and is one of master keys to ultimate salvation. Matthew 6:14-15 is very clear on how far -

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

In the mighty name of Jesus I pray that we All beat the satanic trap of unforgiveness. Nobody is worth going to hell for.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready? Matthew 24:36-46 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of July 2015 / Creating God In Our Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.