Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Do I Get Recruitment Contracts For My Agency? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Recruitment Contracts For My Agency? (708 Views)

Contracts For Lead Ore And Zinc Ore / Contracts For Sales / How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Recruitment Contracts For My Agency? by Psuccess: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2009
I am pioneering a recruitment agency in Ogun state(a Ltd liability cmpny I just registered) and I'm wondering if any HR professional or a highly connected individual out there could help me with the basic tips for approaching companies for jobs.

I would accommodate partnership from any individual(s) with great solutions.

Thanks.

Re: How Do I Get Recruitment Contracts For My Agency? by naijacutee(f): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2009
I found this case study after a quick google search. http://www.startarecruitmentbusiness.co.uk/how-i-built-recruitment-brand.html
The guy in question seemed to build his brand by making his business look attractive and professional. (Professional appearance, logos, company stationary, manner etc) and then he networked with businesses during corporate events. I think there are a couple of lessons/strategies you could pick up from the story. It sounds like on this venture, networking is the key - It makes sense because it is through networking that you are able to meet employers and fully understand the needs of employers and match them with the right employees. Also I think it might be more beneficial for you to expand your outreach a little to cover Lagos as well - Just so you can benefit from the networking possibilities at least. Also, if there aren't any networking in your area, you can pioneer some. Speaking of networking events in Lagos, one word comes to mind - Nipro. I think you can check them out on www.niproevents.com

(1) (Reply)

Ever Bought A Pair Of Shoes In Nigeria / What Business Can I Have In The Field Of I.T? / Has LFPO been deregulated? If so, to what price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.