Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,183 members, 7,845,883 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How Many People Get Married In Nigeria In 2008? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many People Get Married In Nigeria In 2008? (739 Views)

Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) / Fuel Shortages To Hit Nigeria In Three Weeks – Seplat CEO / Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many People Get Married In Nigeria In 2008? by oviepeter: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2009
How many people get married in Nigeria annually?

smileyI'm trying to establish a service business that would cater to intending couples. To validate my biz proposal, I need to tell how many weddings take place in Nigeria annually (estimate market size). You would not believe I have been to the Ikeja Local Govt Registry and their records are still entered by hand!!! Plus, to even see how many people got married in there in 2008, I need to get permission from some top-shot in Alausa! Is there anybody anywhere out there who can help with the desired info I can't believe we do not have a computerised databank of weddings, after all, such info is supposed to be at the disposal of the general public shocked
Re: How Many People Get Married In Nigeria In 2008? by naijacutee(f): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2009
It might be a good idea to source a computer program that can properly archive wedding registry information etc and demonstrate it to these "top dogs at Alausa". I'm sure they too, don't want to be left behind in the new waves of change sweeping through Lagos. wink

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business With No Money. / Please Advice Me On How To Secure A Foriegn Contract / Oceanic Bank Reports $287 Million Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.