Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Please Advice Me On How To Secure A Foriegn Contract - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice Me On How To Secure A Foriegn Contract (740 Views)

Foriegn Business / N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On How To Secure A Foriegn Contract by djspiky: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hi everybody,will so much love it if any one of you can advice me on this issue,it has to do with my brother who is based in China and is also a supplier of hospital equipment,he is interested in bidding for a contract to supply heavy hospital equipment to a company in the UK,but this is his 1st time and he does not know what to do.Please is there anyone in the house who knows the process of applying for contract?,please put us through.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Secure A Foriegn Contract by ifyalways(f): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
Ur bros wants to supply at the UK?
mehn,hes got to be straight and clean. . .so clean am scared he might not be clean enough. undecided
why dont he try home/9ja?it wud be much easier for him.Hey,hospital equipments sell like hotcakes at 9ja. . .with connection.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Reports $287 Million Charge / Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? / Is The Average Nigerian's Money Now Safe In Our Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.