Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Can't Short Code Companies Help The Unemployed Youths And Reduce Their Fees - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Can't Short Code Companies Help The Unemployed Youths And Reduce Their Fees (493 Views)

Foreign Loan: Why Can't CBN Print The $5.5bn Instead Of Borrowing? / Why Can't A Country Just Keep Printing Money And Become Rich / I Just Ordered A Tablet From Aliexpress Shipping Companies Help Me Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Short Code Companies Help The Unemployed Youths And Reduce Their Fees by jbankzE(f): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2015
I want to start a GSM shortcode business but the setup fee is too much.can't unemployed youths have a reduced fee.... Please somebody should help me out. 27F85BA6 that's my pin if you can help.
Re: Why Can't Short Code Companies Help The Unemployed Youths And Reduce Their Fees by raayah(f): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2015
I was talking to one 'Entrepreneur' on Nairaland bashing Nigerian youths , saying that they don't want to start their o connections own business.

I argued with him that he had 92k In his bank accounts and connections from his previous Job. He argued with me.

Look at OP now. She wants to start a business but cannot afford the 'setup' fee.

MrMcjay maybe you can help her with startup funds.
Re: Why Can't Short Code Companies Help The Unemployed Youths And Reduce Their Fees by MrMcJay(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
I was talking to one 'Entrepreneur' on Nairaland bashing Nigerian youths , saying that they don't want to start their o connections own business.

I argued with him that he had 92k In his bank accounts and connections from his previous Job. He argued with me.

Look at OP now. She wants to start a business but cannot afford the 'setup' fee.

MrMcjay maybe you can help her with startup funds.

LOL. Raayah, you had to drag me here? Okay.

OP, I may not have the funds to give you, but I have an idea or two you can pick.

The world of entrepreneurship is cold, hostile and gruelling but extremely rewarding especially in Nigeria.

If you do not have the funds for your short code business, you may undertake a less capital intensive venture but still in the same field (like bulk SMS for example) and employ the experience and industry contact to your advantage.

In the alternative, you can also leverage on the resources of those around you to defray the expenses of your business.

For example, approach schools or churches in your area and offer to deploy your services for their outfits upon payment of a particular sum.
Upon subscription, their members would receive daily alerts of information or prophecies delivered to their mobiles.
Show the Church that they stand to gain revenue as well as pay off the initial costs after some time of continued usage.
Go to the school and do the same thing. let the school add it to the bills prepaid by each student per term. Send announcements and notices to parents at no cost upon subscription whereas the school picks the bills.

Sorry for the long post.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Small Pocket Sized Perfumes Available For Sale / Are Network Marketers Really Scammers? / Importation Business; What's Your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.