Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration (10155 Views)

Ex President, Goodluck Finally Admits - We Didn’t Do Enough To Stop Corruption / IPOB Agitation Being Funded By Imperialists - Some Compelling Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration
by Ted on February 20, 2015 in Featured, General
By Theodore Shoebat

An ISIS leader named Yousef al-Salafi in Pakistan has admitted that ISIS is being funded by the USA, and thus, the Obama administration. This came from a statement done by the Pakistani government which interrogated Yousef and received this information from him. There was a news report done on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym2EmUNKDE8

A source privy to the investigations said:

During the investigations, Yousaf al Salafi revealed that he was getting funding – routed through America – to run the organisation in Pakistan and recruit young people to fight in Syria

One source said that al Salafi confessed that he and another ally — said to be an imam — was getting paid by the US to recruit youths to join ISIS for $600 a recruit.

The same source said:

The US has been condemning the IS activities but unfortunately has not been able to stop funding of these organisations, which is being routed through the US… The US had to dispel the impression that it is financing the group for its own interests and that is why it launched offensive against the organisation in Iraq but not in Syria

The Obama administration funding ISIS should not surprise us. Lets not forget that the Obama administration has refused to back Egypt in its destruction of ISIS, and is working with Turkey which one of the main backers of ISIS. Let us also not forget that the USA supports the FSA and is working to continue to fund and train jihadists in Syria to overthrow the Assad regimen, an action that will only allow the Islamists, and ultimately Turkey, to dominate the Middle East.

The world truly is ruled by the devil, and all of his demons are possessing the most powerful people in the world, and while they make us think that they are doing the “right thing,” they are in reality supporting the epitome of all evil. From psychiatric drugs, Islamic terrorists, the slaughter of innocent infants, to the homosexual agenda, the evils that we see in front of our eyes are being empowered wicked men, embellished with suites and smiles.

We think the Islamic terrorists are the only evil, but the truth remains that the most demonic people are the ones behind the curtain of destruction, directing the scenes of perdition, while going before cameras with sharp grins, hand waves, and a lofty podium, and they are in power only because the masses allow them to be in power.

Let us always keep in mind that it was George Bush who removed Saddam, who was suppressing the jihadists and protecting the Christians, and all that did was set the stage for all of these Islamists to invade the Middle East, and from such chaos and disorder, ISIS was formed.

The fact remains that America is aiding the persecution of Christians in the Middle East, because at the end of the day, that is the ultimate goal of the jihadists: destroy Christianity.

This ISIS commander was in Pakistan, which means he was working to form a full sharia state in that country, which would only lead to a systematic slaughter of the Christian population.

We must help our Christian brethren in Pakistan from being slaughtered. Our organization, Rescue Christians, has saved thousands of Christians in Pakistan from murder and sexual torture. Help us rescue more Christians.

http://shoebat.com/2015/02/20/isis-leader-admits-funded-obama-administration/

https://www.nairaland.com/2649436/banned-usa-putin-explains-supports
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by benedictnsi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
That married gay...... Am not surprised cos he have never been seriously helping to fight world terrorism..... I don't need to be convinced because he shows negligence and serious commitments in combatting terrorism.... I remember some African leaders that have gone to US to seek support against terror in their country but that "gay activist" will just....... Mtcheeew

Sometimes i wish RUSSIA was the world power

I trust ARAB NATIONS, anytime the funding seems to be shrinking, they will bring an OSAMA to fight OBAMA grin

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Boy101(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
A shocker indeed.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Idiataqueen(f): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
I dont know wat to say.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Jibreen4u(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
And who's sponsoring Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Chibaba247(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
I smell conspiracy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Flets: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
I might not totally agree with the confessions...... not because its false but could also be framed.

No doubt. ... the US has used terrorism to keep the world in check and has always been through proxies.

More than ever, Nigerians should be too scared that Buhari has invited same US to solve our local problems.

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Sveen: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
benedictnsi:
That married gay...... Am not surprised cos he have never been seriously helping to fight world terrorism..... I don't need to be convinced because he shows negligence and serious commitments in combatting terrorism.... I remember some African leaders that have gone to US to seek support against terror in their country but that "gay activist" will just....... Mtcheeew

I trust ARAB NATIONS, anytime the funding seems to be shrinking, they will bring an OSAMA to fight OBAMA grin
Be careful of what you wish for.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
That's the USA for you; always funding war and using divide and rule tactis to achieve her foreign policy. The USA is not interested in how souls die in Iraq or Syria so far her presence is maintained in the middle East and kept Russia at bay.

They will arm sunni to topple shia government in Syria but won't hesitate to arm shia to topple sunni goverments in Iraq and Libya. Bin Laden who was armed, funded and trained by the USA only became a terrorist when he refused to allow the US to occupy Afghanistan after the defeat of the Soviets.

If no on knows why Bin Laden bombed the US, this thread will educate them better on who armed ISIS and why they have waxed so strongly.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by phyllosilicate(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Flets:
I might not totally agree with the confessions...... not because its false but could also be framed.

No doubt. ... the US has used terrorism to keep the world in check and has always been through proxies.

More than ever, Nigerians should be too scared that Buhari has invited same US to solve our local problems.
I still fear for Buhari closeness to America, those people can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by yashedabai(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Mustack: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jibreen4u:
I also read a report that it si still the same America sponsoring them.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by lawflec(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
is Too late to blackmail Obama. he has already completed his term in office.. Isis is too dastardly to be sponsored by America. if you had said Boko Haram you would have made a little sense... just imagine Israel building a tower in Palestine.. thrash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Validated: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Stupidity is when someone in over 11364 KM way will fund you to destroy your country, kill your people, render your economy useless and create the worst humanitarian crisis in the 21st century all in the name of ALLAH and you are proud to announce your STUPIDITY to the whole world.[/size]

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by kemback2220003: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Now i respect RADIO BIAFRA the more because the director has said it many times, but i was having two mind about it then.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by major466(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Even though I believe the US government has a hand in terrorist activities in the middle east, no terrorist organization will come out openly to reveal their sponsors to the public.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by alaoeri: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chibaba247:
I smell conspiracy
Yea its sound like a conspiracy theory but let us ask ourselves the sophisticated weapons used by ISIL & other terrorist organisations are gotten from where? Definitely some ppl are selling those weapons to them via black market in exchange for what they want.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Chiaka(f): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
How can The guy for show lied.!
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Chiaka(f): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
How can? The guy lied for sure! to paint US black.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2015
benedictnsi:

Have you got any evidence that the POTUS is gay? shocked shocked shocked
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2015
Boy101:

A shocker indeed.

This is should not be shocking at all. It is common knowledge that the POTUS is sentimental to the cause of the Muslim brotherhood.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Idiataqueen:

I dont know wat to say.

Are you also shocked?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by ojeota(f): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lie Mohammed. People fell for this crap. Tell us more lies.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by benedictnsi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Have you got any evidence that the POTUS is gay? shocked shocked shocked

And you, do you Want to drag words from my mouth Is it not crystal clear Visible to the blind and audible to the deaf

I have bundles of Evidence, if you are a legal practitioner, meet me privately!!!
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
benedictnsi:

And you, do you Want to drag words from my mouth Is it not crystal clear Visible to the blind and audible to the deaf

I have bundles of Evidence, if you are a legal practitioner, meet me privately!!!

There's a thread that elaborates on this here feel free to contribute. wink ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1130464/barack-obama-gay-sex-scandal
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jibreen4u:

Good question. cool
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Reminds me of Jonathan and Boko Haram
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2015
Chibaba247:

I smell conspiracy

Conspiracy by who and for what reason?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Super1Star: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Is it not an irony and laughable, if a supposed infidel could be financing you to bring your religion into disrepute?

Definitely, you must love money more than the Allah you claim to be His servants.

Story for the gods.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Flets:

Be careful of what you wished for.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by David0(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Idonbliv...Who wud expose his food to a hungry dog, and expect d food to remain.
Why wud u expose ur source of fund wen u knw d implication of not getting such fund again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB / Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu / Sokoto Governorhip Election Results Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.