Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration (10186 Views)

Ex President, Goodluck Finally Admits - We Didn’t Do Enough To Stop Corruption / IPOB Agitation Being Funded By Imperialists - Some Compelling Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Change2015(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

How are you sure this is not coming from a reliable source?

Please where else have you seen this story? BBC, CNN, xinhua, even north Korea has not seen any sense in this purported news. Where is this reliable source and what is theirs history? Have you yourself researched the source to your satisfaction?

#change
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Change2015:

Please where else have you seen this story? BBC, CNN, xinhua, even north Korea has not seen any sense in this purported news. Where is this reliable source and what is theirs history? Have you yourself researched the source to your satisfaction?

#change

Where do you think you will get classified news like this from, CNN? undecided
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by kross101(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmm, can't wait 4 d republicans to take back power by 2016, I kinda miss d Bush's family, they no aw to put dis middle easterner's in their place...
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Change2015(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Where do you think you will get classified news like this from, CNN? undecided

You can do so much better...
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Ephemmm:

May be PMB is following the footstep of his predecessor: for an eye opener, click on http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/terrorism-jonathan-seeks-obamas-help/

Those convicts in the link might actually be victims of circumstances.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Ephemmm:

Stop boasting about what you don't know: they decline when election was fast approaching, and the step was taken to prevent illegal possession of weapons by politicians especially against opposition. The even donated many military apparatus to Nigeria during GEJ's regime. This link may be an eye opener for you; enjoy yourself.

https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=FiCUVcTbJabv8wemr7GADw&gws_rd=ssl#q=US+donates+bomb+dectecting+devices+to+Nigeria.
http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/terrorism-jonathan-seeks-obamas-help/

Yeah right, the way they donated bombs to Iraq to fight ISIS. undecided
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mustack:

sory that thief is excluded.. it was a typographical error

Apology accepted. It was the devil's print. wink
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by Mustack: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Apology accepted. It was the devil's print. wink
lol
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
kross101:

Hmm, can't wait 4 d republicans to take back power by 2016, I kinda miss d Bush's family, they no aw to put dis middle easterner's in their place...

Who do you think will win the GOP nomination, Jeb Bush, Donald Trump or Ben Carson?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Change2015:

You can do so much better...

The newsflash below is all you will get from mainstream media.

Breaking News!

"A brave snake saving a fish from drowning" undecided
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The newsflash below is all you will get from mainstream media.

Breaking News!

"A brave snake saving a fish from drowning" undecided

You wouldn't get the OP from the mainstream media.

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by cmart09(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
If only the Nigerian Army are willing and able to monitor the mode of weapon supplies to Boko Haram, the same thing might be the case in the Nigerian situation. America has the capacity of being evil, I have always placed them on my suspect list.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
cmart09:

If only the Nigerian Army are willing and able to monitor the mode of weapon supplies to Boko Haram, the same thing might be the case in the Nigerian situation. America has the capacity of being evil, I have always placed them on my suspect list.

That's why we should watch this space. cool
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Mustack:

lol

smiley
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration
by Ted on February 20, 2015 in Featured, General
By Theodore Shoebat

An ISIS leader named Yousef al-Salafi in Pakistan has admitted that ISIS is being funded by the USA, and thus, the Obama administration. This came from a statement done by the Pakistani government which interrogated Yousef and received this information from him. There was a news report done on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym2EmUNKDE8

A source privy to the investigations said:

During the investigations, Yousaf al Salafi revealed that he was getting funding – routed through America – to run the organisation in Pakistan and recruit young people to fight in Syria

One source said that al Salafi confessed that he and another ally — said to be an imam — was getting paid by the US to recruit youths to join ISIS for $600 a recruit.

The same source said:

The US has been condemning the IS activities but unfortunately has not been able to stop funding of these organisations, which is being routed through the US… The US had to dispel the impression that it is financing the group for its own interests and that is why it launched offensive against the organisation in Iraq but not in Syria

The Obama administration funding ISIS should not surprise us. Lets not forget that the Obama administration has refused to back Egypt in its destruction of ISIS, and is working with Turkey which one of the main backers of ISIS. Let us also not forget that the USA supports the FSA and is working to continue to fund and train jihadists in Syria to overthrow the Assad regimen, an action that will only allow the Islamists, and ultimately Turkey, to dominate the Middle East.

The world truly is ruled by the devil, and all of his demons are possessing the most powerful people in the world, and while they make us think that they are doing the “right thing,” they are in reality supporting the epitome of all evil. From psychiatric drugs, Islamic terrorists, the slaughter of innocent infants, to the homosexual agenda, the evils that we see in front of our eyes are being empowered wicked men, embellished with suites and smiles.

We think the Islamic terrorists are the only evil, but the truth remains that the most demonic people are the ones behind the curtain of destruction, directing the scenes of perdition, while going before cameras with sharp grins, hand waves, and a lofty podium, and they are in power only because the masses allow them to be in power.

Let us always keep in mind that it was George Bush who removed Saddam, who was suppressing the jihadists and protecting the Christians, and all that did was set the stage for all of these Islamists to invade the Middle East, and from such chaos and disorder, ISIS was formed.

The fact remains that America is aiding the persecution of Christians in the Middle East, because at the end of the day, that is the ultimate goal of the jihadists: destroy Christianity.

This ISIS commander was in Pakistan, which means he was working to form a full sharia state in that country, which would only lead to a systematic slaughter of the Christian population.

We must help our Christian brethren in Pakistan from being slaughtered. Our organization, Rescue Christians, has saved thousands of Christians in Pakistan from murder and sexual torture. Help us rescue more Christians.

http://shoebat.com/2015/02/20/isis-leader-admits-funded-obama-administration/

I trust the mainstream media to pretend that this is not newsworthy. undecided
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by kross101(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Who do you think will win the GOP nomination, Jeb Bush, Donald Trump or Ben Carson?

Definitely Jeb Bush, Donald is a joker and Carson doesn't av d resources 2 take it far.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
kross101:

Definitely Jeb Bush, Donald is a joker and Carson doesn't av d resources 2 take it far.

But would Jeb Bush be the people's choice? undecided
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

That married gay...... Am not surprised cos he have never been seriously helping to fight world terrorism..... I don't need to be convinced because he shows negligence and serious commitments in combatting terrorism.... I remember some African leaders that have gone to US to seek support against terror in their country but that "gay activist" will just....... Mtcheeew

Sometimes i wish RUSSIA was the world power

I trust ARAB NATIONS, anytime the funding seems to be shrinking, they will bring an OSAMA to fight OBAMA grin

Is Russia not a world power?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by benedictnsi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Is Russia not a world power?

That's a past tense..... I meant I wish they were in the position of USA
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by orunto27: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
They found CIA, funded Al-Qaeda,and now ISIS and Gay Unions, how then can anyone say that the U.S. is not behind bokoharam and their preference for APC to PDP?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
benedictnsi:

That's a past tense..... I meant I wish they were in the position of USA

I think they are still a world power. Have you heard that they have sent military support to the Assad government?
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by benedictnsi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I think they are still a world power. Have you heard that they have sent military support to the Assad government?
I'm aware so what do you think
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
benedictnsi:

I'm aware so what do you think

I think they are daring the might of the US of A. cool
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by benedictnsi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I think they are daring the might of the US of A. cool

Russia is Better than they were yesterday........ USA may not do more than that which they already did
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
benedictnsi:

Russia is Better than they were yesterday........ USA may not do more than that which they already did

The more reason they will need to rely on proxies. They've been training Syrian rebels lately.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by benedictnsi(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The more reason they will need to rely on proxies. They've been training Syrian rebels lately.

Partly yes... My. Do you think USA is still that tough Mind you they became the world power by frightening Japan, Germany, and Russia, France etc..... But it is not gonna be as it was years back.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
benedictnsi:

Partly yes... My. Do you think USA is still that tough Mind you they became the world power by frightening Japan, Germany, and Russia, France etc..... But it is not gonna be as it was years back.

But they get mouth to still frighten Putin as the graphics below depicts. grin

1 Share

Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
orunto27:

They found CIA, funded Al-Qaeda,and now ISIS and Gay Unions, how then can anyone say that the U.S. is not behind bokoharam and their preference for APC to PDP?

Good question. wink
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by orunto27: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2015
It's not just a good question but an instruction to Nigerians to join in monitoring their Government to ensure that it doesn't dance without sense. always to U.S. music. This is why Obama tricked Gej out of office, forecasted the tearing apart of Nigeria by 2015, loved Buhari with a passion, set up Israel and South Africa against Gej as if Nigeria is the only African Country he needed to top up his foreign policy prowess to the U.S., his attitude on Biafra, on J.P Morgan economic policy/ applications to Nigeria etc. Times are hard. Nigeria must think well before any devaluation of the Naira, thereby representing, repositioning and replacing Biafran economy for Nigeria.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
orunto27:

It's not just a good question but an instruction to Nigerians to join in monitoring their Government to ensure that it doesn't dance without sense. always to U.S. music. This is why Obama tricked Gej out of office, forecasted the tearing apart of Nigeria by 2015, loved Buhari with a passion, set up Israel and South Africa against Gej as if Nigeria is the only African Country he needed to top up his foreign policy prowess to the U.S., his attitude on Biafra, on J.P Morgan economic policy/ applications to Nigeria etc. Times are hard. Nigeria must think well before any devaluation of the Naira, thereby representing, repositioning and replacing Biafran economy for Nigeria.

What is this obsession about 'Biafran' all about? undecided
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by orunto27: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Once beating twice shy. We sent Ihejirika to deal with bokoharam, he messed up. So it's not an obsession but a warning against any ethnic cunning ness to tear this country apart.
Re: ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
orunto27:

Once beating twice shy. We sent Ihejirika to deal with bokoharam, he messed up. So it's not an obsession but a warning against any ethnic cunning ness to tear this country apart.

Who beat you once? BH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Kaduna Village, Kill 2, Abduct About 50 / Abuja Demolition Live Action! (pix Inside) / Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.