Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

10 Must See Places In Mauritius - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Must See Places In Mauritius (3649 Views)

Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos / Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them / The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Must See Places In Mauritius by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mauritius arguably Africa’s wealthiest destination is a beautiful island with tones of many places to visit. Port Louis, the modern capital of this 38-mile by 29-mile island, is a bustling port with a revitalized waterfront and a busy market. Mauritius is an island with rich mix of people of different descent including African, Chinese, Indian and European, with various cultures and traditions that flourish in peace to create a colourful, multicultural society.

Full article http://digest.bellafricana.com/destination-tuesday-10-must-see-places-in-mauritius/#more-6955
Places to Visit
Le Morne Cultural Landscape
Champ de Mars in Port Louis
Ile Aux Cerfs
Seven Coloured Earths At Chamarel Park
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Garden

Re: 10 Must See Places In Mauritius by ukraine55(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thank you, we have seen it grin
Re: 10 Must See Places In Mauritius by 19naia(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
See a photo of where i live now, my home town.. One day i will leave here to go to Mauritius as it remains on my travel list... I hope to last 6 months there..

Re: 10 Must See Places In Mauritius by Bifwoli: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
19naia:
See a photo of where i live now, my home town.. One day i will leave here to go to Mauritius as it remains on my travel list... I hope to last 6 months there..

Haha,you live in the dirty south....the bastion of racism,rednecks and backwardness.
Re: 10 Must See Places In Mauritius by yhemsy62(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Beauty in nature
Re: 10 Must See Places In Mauritius by 19naia(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bifwoli:

Haha,you live in the dirty south....the bastion of racism,rednecks and backwardness.

Ah yes, i hear the word "nigger" quite often here and see filthy disheveled ignorance walking in full racist pride every day... So many smokers, drug addicts and abusive people are also here.. People who cant find anything better to do than hate others while self destructing themselves...
Plenty good people here though, but not without habing to brush up against plenty of the aforementioned... grin

Just dey pray for me, make i reach Mauritius soon to rise out of this place i am.. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Must See Places In Mauritius by evanalfieleo: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Mauritius, known officially as the Republic of Mauritius, is an island nation located off the coast of the The South West of MauritiusAfrican continent in the southwest Indian Ocean. It is a volcanic island of lagoons and palm-fringed beaches with coral reefs surrounding most of the coastline. Eureka house, Jummah Masjid,La Preneuse like that so many wonderful places are there in Mauritius.

Mauritius accommodation
Re: 10 Must See Places In Mauritius by tswitch: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
evanalfieleo:
Mauritius, known officially as the Republic of Mauritius, is an island nation located off the coast of the The South West of MauritiusAfrican continent in the southwest Indian Ocean. It is a volcanic island of lagoons and palm-fringed beaches with coral reefs surrounding most of the coastline. Eureka house, Jummah Masjid,La Preneuse like that so many wonderful places are there in Mauritius.

Mauritius accommodation

Volcanic island?
Okay thanks but no thanks.
Hehehehe
Let me look at Tazania agian.
Lol
#no pun intended
Re: 10 Must See Places In Mauritius by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
If you are going to Mauritius for the purpose of getting a job, just forget. It is a tourist country and nothing more.
Re: 10 Must See Places In Mauritius by volina(f): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2015
24th November 2015 Mauritius here i come. A short stay but i hope to tout the above beautiful places

(1) (Reply)

SOWP Applications Via International Students Route Lets Connect Here Please... / How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget / Who Knows This Girl Who Died In Accident In Abuja?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.