Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget (3644 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by taylor89(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2021
I’m a graduate but never ever wanna continue my education or even see four walls of university I don tire

I want to migrate to UK with 3M budget, I just wan go work the leanest legal job over there

Please which visa can I apply for and how do I go about this

Lalasticlala please help push to FP I need advice ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by Dividus2savelif: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2021
The N3m budget is enough to move the UK but the fact is that you have to show means of the money.

1. Are you a salary earner? ( that's when you want to move as a tourist and you need to show ur working).
2. Are you into business?

Another way is schooling and that amount won't sufficient for the move.
Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by taylor89(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Dividus2savelif:
The N3m budget is enough to move the UK but the fact is that you have to show means of the money.

1. Are you a salary earner? ( that's when you want to move as a tourist and you need to show ur working).
2. Are you into business?

Another way is schooling and that amount won't sufficient for the move.

I’m a business man and from my bank history my money always coming from one person which is my customer. Apart from schooling no other way?
Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by stevolinkon40: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by babakb: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please you guys should make it very clear, UK is super expensive.

Most Masters program is 13k pounds.
proof of funds is 13k pounds if you will study in London and 10k pounds outside London.

that's a minimum of 24k pounds which is equivalent to 14 million naira.

UK no be beans..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by Olumighty123(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
stevolinkon40:

If you are married. Your wife can apply for master's and you both can go together but the 3m won't be enough to cover for 2

How do someone go about this process? One's wife applying for masters and moving with her? Plus in the case of couple with children, how does this work? Do you have a rough estimation of this process?
Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by stevolinkon40: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Olumighty123:

How do someone go about this process? One's wife applying for masters and moving with her? Plus in the case of couple with children, how does this work? Do you have a rough estimation of this process?

https://www.nairaland.com/6712649/uk-student-visa-tier-4

All info you need is on the first page of the thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by Olumighty123(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
stevolinkon40:

https://www.nairaland.com/6712649/uk-student-visa-tier-4

All info you need is on the first page of the thread

Okay, thanks
Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by Omotade11: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good day, Do you know any student that applied for the University of Bradford?
Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by Athina1982(f): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2021
taylor89:
I’m a graduate but never ever wanna continue my education or even see four walls of university I don tire

I want to migrate to UK with 3M budget, I just wan go work the leanest legal job over there

call 08037111012 he is a security operative he can help u retrieve the money
Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by OsiEnterprise4: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
taylor89:

Try visiting visa, with all the necessary documents and cover letter, starting while you need to come back
Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by Shareful: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2022
taylor89:

If you or your wife have digital technology experience then you should try the Global Talent Visa - endorsed by Tech Nation. I made a video about it. I hope it helps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPI_VluARRA
Re: How Can I Migrate To UK Apart From Student Visa With 3M Budget by saintruky(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2023
Baba afar u fit enter UK wit d budget?

taylor89:

(1) (Reply)

Missing Passport, With Valid Visa / Clearance Certificate For Thailand Visa / Meet The Woman Who Hunt Iguanas And Make Them As Source Of Protein(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.