Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) (3466 Views)

Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by makzeze: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is this Akasa...Senator Ben Bruce's community?
If yes! then he should send his salary & allowances back to those who empowered him with their votes.
Charity begins at home.

Photo Credit: https://www.facebook.com/jefiadede

4 Likes

Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by stevecantrell: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hope Aregbe has seen this..
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by DankemzI(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jonathan has failed his state, Niger Delta and Nigeria as a Nation

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Judeoxide(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
I can only but grin grin..Na today
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
omg!!!!
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by rightthing276: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
This kind of toilet is common in the south n not just Bayelsa. Its built on water. Trust me when I say its the best kind of public toilet. No fear of infection cus the tide always washes away the deposits. Its also airy and smelless.
Children wud do their thing outside while adults have their own private enclosure

One hell of a fun toilet especially when the tide has come and also @ night grin

6 Likes

Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by donphilopus: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
rightthing276:
This kind of toilet is common in the south n not just Bayelsa. Its built on water. Trust me when I say its the best kind of public toilet. No fear of infection cus the tide always washes away the deposits. Its also airy and smelless.
Children wud do their thing outside while adults have their own private enclosure

One hell of a fun toilet especially when the tide has come and also @ night grin

Na by d time wey dose pako go pull comot from the bamboo wey u go hit your yansh for ground, you go knw say no be fun!!!

5 Likes

Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
rightthing276:

Well said especially in the riverine communities. We pray government will do more for the people too. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
rightthing276:

if u do this with a stick of benson i swear u will praise God

5 Likes

Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
damn this is fun especially with a stick of white london
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na today?
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
eskober:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by boboLIL(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ghett0 life wil mk u str0nger t0 face reality.... Supp0rted... If yhu de sm0ke igb0 wid dis p0siti0n ,,, mehn yhur reas0nin g0 be c0nfirm ni... grin
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by StOla: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lol!
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by tociano009(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
eskober:
Marlboro
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by phemmyutd(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Well said especially in the riverine communities. We pray government will do more for the people too. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

You are here still praying for a government to do something, then what have Jonathan government done for the 5yrs spent?
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
DankemzI:
Jonathan has failed his state, Niger Delta and Nigeria as a Nation
isn't it worse in daura?? we christians shuttling between the north and the south should know better you know?
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na so e dey happen for creeks.
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by sammyj: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rather than the SS people and Ben bruce to focus on help building toilet for his people he his rather interfering into another peoples affairs far in Osun state !! cool tongue

1 Like

Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by bomasek(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
rightthing276:

E be like say u rock waterside wella
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by NessaFresh(f): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by zenith4biz(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Why you come dey look there bombom
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by 3ace(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
rightthing276:

And you bless the fishes in the water with your heavy bombardment...lol..@topic, see where boys take enter Ben Bruce body. Una just wan make dis guy shut up by force.
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by gregg2: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=14pt]OP is very dull
So Ben Bruce of only 2weeks old in senate should have built toilets for all members of his constituency, bah?
[/size]
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by nerodenero: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Smokers and defecating, perfect combo. The smell from the cigarette and that of the faeces runs into the smoker's nose and he feels he is in paradise grin. I wonder how they just love the combo?
eskober:
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by morbeta(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
sammyj:
Rather than the SS people and Ben bruce to focus on help building toilet for his people he his rather interfering into another peoples affairs far in Osun state !! cool tongue

Don't mind that Bizzaagggaaa!!!
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by richardomoko: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Idiot! I'm sure if ur parents were being owed over 8 months salary by an irresponsible governor u won't be criticizing Ben Bruce honest gesture. It's time to face the truth as campaigning is over. slowpoke!
makzeze:
Is this Akasa...Senator Ben Bruce's community?
If yes! then he should send his salary & allowances back to those who empowered him with their votes.
Charity begins at home.

Photo Credit: https://www.facebook.com/jefiadede
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by vedaxcool(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ben Bruce come and see.
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Even Jonathan could not provide a place to drop their shotput. That government sef angry
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Bobbystanley(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
And their representative at Federal level drives an electronics Car?

God why have thy chosen to make the wrong ones our leader?

This is the State of a man who ruled this country for 6 yrs.

GOD will punish our leaders
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by wordcat(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
To even imagine that someone from this village cum state nicknamed Bayelsa rule this country for good 5yrs! is something else.

Jonathan is a definition of Failure.
He failed his people in particular and he failed Nigeria and Nigerians in general.
Re: See How Children Defecate In Akasa Community Of Bayelsa State(photo) by Ahmed4002(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is this how dem oooo shocked

(1) (Reply)

Btw Ogun And Osun Which State Is More Western than The Other? / 2019: CAN Calls On Christians To Stone Pastor Bakare For Playing With God’s Name / Dino Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.