Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% (17009 Views)

Abia Governor: Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Allowance Etc By 50% / Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travel Allowance By 50% / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% by sayitlikeitis: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
These governors should please stop mocking workers. If they really want to show solidarity for workers, then they should do the honourable thing and refuse to collect their salaries until all the workers in their states are paid. (That is what leadership is all about- sacrificing your comfort for the sake of the people.) Some workers in some states have gone without salary for upwards of ten months, yet I believe the governors in such states have never missed their own salaries and Jumbo allowances. And then they turn around to feign sympathy for the workers. What a shame. Reminds me of the story of Lazarus and the Rich 'wicked' man. A Revolution is brewing, I can smell it in the air.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% by Oiselenjakhian(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% by Cyranho: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Surprise For All !!! Visit http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 to claim yours NOW!!!!
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% by funshint(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bad idea #6monthsGov...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War Crime: We Stand By Our Report - Amnesty International / ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.