Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers (8588 Views)

ASUU Cautions Labour Minister, Chris Ngige, Over Blackmail On Strike / JAMB Cautions Candidates On 2016 UTME Registration / JAMB Cautions Candidates On Registration For 2016utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by akymme(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Beware of this guy folks

Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by walemadu: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
scammmer of life grin grin grin
akymme:
Just like this guy
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by Zico5(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
elosar:
Wetin consign
agboro consign over overload, while calling, buhari in dis matter, did he went to school
He did went to school. Check urself well. Nonsense.
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by macjoshmini(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
This man should just join one of these exam cheats site and notice that the more neco made things complicated (bringing paper type), the more easier it became for them......
This is nigeria,the more mtn thinks they are wise,the more data cheats are introduced
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by fineyemi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by airex(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
MakCoby:
PMB should merge NECO and WAEC as well
How? Do u know d full meaning of WAEC?
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by Cyranho: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Genuine site for online job,click this link to start right away http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by chalxdon(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Oga NECO you are a learner and liar. Online hustlers have been posting correct answers of all the subjects (type A to D). Even the Economics written today was online as early as 7am, while the exam was to start at 10am. NECO is just porous like basket.
By the way, there was hibiscus flower in the biology specimen and not an ear as said by Oga NECO.

1 Like

Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by Pasca07: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
chalxdon:
Oga NECO you are a learner and liar. Online hustlers have been posting correct answers of all the subjects (type A to D). Even the Economics written today was online as early as 7am, while the exam was to start at 10am. NECO is just porous like basket.
By the way, there was hibiscus flower in the biology specimen and not an ear as said by Oga NECO.
God bless u bro i was about to say dis........
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by solaugo1: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
NECO past questions and answers for download and online assessment @ www.ssce.
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by Abimloaded(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
NAIRAMR:
This is it.. this is what we wanted... sai baba!!!

CHECK THAT TOO.. GOD BLESS

what's the price of this watch pls ?
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by nyabinghi(m): 4:44am On Jun 23, 2015
elosar:
Wetin consign
agboro consign over overload, while calling, buhari in dis matter, did he went to school
illiterate did you go to school at all ?
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by idyexcel(f): 5:50am On Jun 23, 2015
chalxdon:
my student don't read any more o. The day they wrote geography practical, I seized like 4 phones. This stuff is so real. I think neco is wack. I just wonder what set of graduates this nation is going to produce.
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by Akanaz(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2015
undecided i yinmu. Ironla
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by newazuka: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2015
Get the right material for your post utme exams visit www.examprep.ng or search for xprep and download the examprep app from your playstore/blackberry world.
You also stand a chance to win fabulous prizes, if you download, register and use the app.

Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is to inform you that to study in India is now easier
by getting right people to do it for you. Why study in India?

1. Global Recognition
2. Largest & Strongest University Network.
3. Second largest education system in the world.
4. Low & Moderate Tuition Fee.
5. Low Accommodation Fee & Cost of Living

We are not only helping international students for admission but also we guide them on how to obtain Student visa from Indian Embassy in that country. Furthermore, we help student on arrival in India and also student are placed in a good place to stay...

For more information about this and contact information, please see website: www.internationalstudents.in

Please find application form on the website, application can be sent to: admission@internationalstudents.in

www.internationalstudents.in

Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by pelumi001(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tenim47:
Wetin concern NECO,? To fail na guguru nd epa in 9ja
I wonder oooh undecided
Tenim47:
Wetin concern NECO,? To fail na guguru nd epa in 9ja
I wonder oooh
Re: NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers by pelumi001(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=Pprovost post=35029224]As somebody that has been following this ongoing Neco Exams closely, I make bold to say that this man is wrong on two things itemized above
1. Their objectives(OBJ) are always more than 50. in fact, I've not seen any of their papers with 50 obj questions so far.

2.In Biology practical, there was nothing like Ear. The candidates were asked to draw flower. The ''scammers'' got that right!

I don't know who is scamming who now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 / ₦‎30,000 Minimum Wage: Bayelsa Teachers Threaten Indefinite Strike / Mr Olaseni Oshifala More Secrets Revealed (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.