Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,326 members, 7,853,490 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows (15203 Views)

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by sharply5: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Empower widows with goats grin

The only reaction I had was grin grin grin
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by SUBMARINE: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
It would have being a better ideal if the governor can increase it to 8 she goats and 2 he goats.

But its not a bad ideal if the governor increases it to 10 goats and create a market for goat milk. cool
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by daclint(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Enough pepper soup for them grin grin
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by SUBMARINE: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
azimibraun:
Dr Adesina gave farmers mobile phones thru which they get fertelizer allocation alert and preached cassava bread. We all were impressed and pushed for ADB Presidency for him. Tell me what is wrong with this " goat to widows" initiative in comparism with prviding crop farmers with fertelizers? It appears you dont know the goat meat demand in the south east... Travel and see the quantum of 911 carrying ngoats from the north to the east then come back lets talk. Am beginning to think Governors in the south east will quickly emulate this by empowering Men, Women and Youths in the south east, inother to stop the importation of goats from the north to east and rear their own home grown goats since the south east is the biggest market for goats. This is a big idea. I know how Ofada rice gradually became a brand in this country becouse of ideas like this.

I support you

Barcanista this guy got it right

The only problem I have is the number of goats given

It should be 10 goats and a market for goat milk.

SUBMARINE:
It would have being a better ideal if the governor can increase it to 8 she goats and 2 he goats.
But its not a bad ideal if the governor increases it to 10 goats and create a market for goat milk. cool
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by juman(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by Cyranho: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 visit this link right away and secure a new source of income for yourself
NB This is ONLY for serious people please.
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by gbaskiboy: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
ewu empowerment
walai! You made my day! Can't stop laughing grin grin
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by NewsINigeria(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
hope it's not that mama goat wey dey Oshogbo

OMG! Yetunde Akilapa Steals Again
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by iamlol(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
these. is aladdinious Aladdin
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by ckmayoca: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Does goat shit money ni? What wld they be eating before the goat carry belle and born and the pikin grows and the price sef can't even buy a bag of rice at the end. The Northern people sef.
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin Just say u want give some female APC loyalist sallah goat.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
What about our 5k, dem never start to pay?
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by darkjorse: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Up APC!!!!!!! while his wife will get 80 million naira.
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by morbeta(m): 5:23am On Jun 23, 2015
This is not funny, what kind of stone age empowerment is this, the kind of news coming from the northern part of this country is unheard of. He and she goat empower for procreation.
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by aristosoft(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerians won't stop making me laugh.
Very soon, them go empower people with clothes and say it would enable them look good for interview.

Backward thinking. angry
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by chinchum(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2015
common sense solution to rural empowerment.
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2015
The governor is mumu indeed. How can he make such pronouncement when some doesn't have a house to sleep, talk more of animals house. Is this change we are expecting. APC wants to turn us animal husbandry
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2015
-_- how do these illiterates get into power? What is this?
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by unphilaz(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
Empower widows with goats grin
Elslim:
Jihofa...
seunlayi:

.... since the famous ex Gen. that rare cow is now the President
hazyfm:
I SEE
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by Ybnm4life(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
I can see baba handwork for here... Do widows look like fulani... gringringrin
On a seriouse note this is not what they need, they need relieve materials like social benefits and free education for their children in form of scholarship and grants and aid... Not goats who cost a lot to feed and to rear...
They derseve more than this...
Re: Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows by yungpowers(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
tongue[color=#000000][/color] This incident is the first of its kind in the whole wide world, a governor empowering widows with goats?
Now I see one of the reasons why Nigeria is called a Zoo. The one language the present administration understands is livestock.
This is really a cattle rearing government.
KAI MININI!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Forget It, No Law Backs Grazing Routes – Afenifere Tells Buhari / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: / EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.