Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. (2095 Views)

Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) / Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
please you guys should forgive my English because I'm not just in good mood right now.

A man was shot by arm robbers few minutes ago at alakoso avenue close to transervedisc, interland off ijesha bus stop.

with the way they carried out the robbery, it is purely based on information because the arm robbers has been around for a while but no body suspected any thing fishy, as they saw the vehicle, they stopped him and ask him where is the money, the man asked, which money? they did not even say anything again, they shot him immediately and one of them went straight inside the car and took the money and the other one then shoot him again on the head. they spare the woman that was inside the car with him.

both the man and the woman was wearing the lord chosen vest and they where also driving in one of the lord chosen Hummer bus. I'm sure the man was sent to go and deliver the money to the church.

I could not get any picture because the man was immediately taken to the hospital to see if he can survive the gunshot. this is my first time to witness such thing since I was born. those that knows the place this thing happened will testify the kind of pot hole that is at spot this thing happened. the pothole is close to that iron company opposite Chinese house.

I don't pray to witness such incident in my life again. I'm just in pains right now. I pray he survive sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by Crieff(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
So unfortunate!

Can't they move all these cash electronically?
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by enoqueen: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na waoh.

Pele o Op.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
RIP....Police should investigate the issue it is purely setup plan. Dnt knw why people still move around with huge cash
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by dapsin999(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
I pray he survives...but seriously cant they deposit in a nearby bank branch and transfer?
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by loomer: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
The thing wey money dey cause for this world
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
dapsin999:
I pray he survives...but seriously cant they deposit in a nearby bank branch and transfer?
it seems the man was taken the money to the church. this is my first time of witnessing such thing. I work around the the thing happened.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
dapsin999:
it seems the man was taken the money to the church. this is my first time of witnessing such thing. I work around the place the incident happened.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
the mopols that do guide the Chinese people around where these thing happened have all gone to work in the morning with the Chinese people except one that was left behind to watch after the house and he was inside. these guys did their robbery withing two minutes.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by andyanders: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
That must be an insider's handwork who disclosed that the victim had cash in the car. Most church goers are pure robbers as they act as informants.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
andyanders:
That must be an insider's handwork who disclosed that the victim had cash in the car. Most church goers are pure robbers as they act as informants.
my brother, some church goers are evil. with the way the thing happened, one of the people that knows about the money really planned it. the operation is based on information. these thing happened very close to the church. infact, the man was almost withing the church premises, some times people that came to church park their vehicle around the place these thing happened and walk to the church.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by andyanders: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nashoji:
my brother, some church goers are evil. with the way the thing happened, one of the people that knows about the money really planned it. the operation is based on information. these thing happened very close to the church. infact, the man was almost withing the church premises, some times people that came to church park their vehicle around the place these thing happened and walk to the church.

Understand that most people who come to church are there for a purpose. Those that came for God and those that got evil plan. They join any department in the church just to accomplish their devilish act.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by freebloke: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=Nashoji post=35030041] please you guys should forgive my English because I'm not just in good mood right now.

A man was shot by arm robbers few minutes ago at alakoso avenue close to transervedisc, interland off ijesha bus stop.

with the way they carried out the robbery, it is purely based on information because the arm robbers has been around for a while but no body suspected any thing fishy, as they saw the vehicle, they stopped him and ask him where is the money, the man asked, wh
bros,i nor fit hold hold back my tears...the guy wey them shoot na my cousin and the guy don die.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=freebloke post=35082922][/quote]chai, please accept my heart felt sympathy. it happened in my presence, though he was still breathing the time they took him away. no body knew that the guys that was busy moving up and down were arm robbers. they shall never know peace in their entire miserable life.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by freebloke: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2015
Nashoji:
chai, please accept my heart felt sympathy. it happened in my presence, though he was still breathing the time they took him away. no body knew that the guys that was busy moving up and down were arm robbers. they shall never know peace in their entire miserable life.
na wah my brother,the thing just be us like hollywood movie.
the police say the way the killing take happen na insider work and perhaps assassination things.
we don move the body go villa already.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
freebloke:

the police say the way the killing take happen na insider work and perhaps assassination things.
it is definitely an insider job with the way they ambush him. infant the robbers waited for him at the spot where they shot him and carted away with the money he was carrying. they asked him "where is the money" to tell you that they have information that he has money with him in the church bus he was driving that day. I work very close to where the robbery took place.

the robber was even walking around before the robbery and no body knew they were robbers not until they shot him and took the money.

hope he have children and wife? the Almighty God will console and be you guys strenth.
Re: Man Shot By Arm Robbers Few Minutes Ago. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
freebloke:

it is definitely an insider job with the way they ambushed him. infact the robbers waited for him at the spot where they shot him and carted away with the money he was carrying. they asked him "where is the money" that's to tell you that they have information that he has money with him in the church bus he was driving that day. I work very close to where the robbery took place.

the robbers was even walking around before the robbery and no body knew they were robbers not until they shot him and took the money.

hope he has children and wife? the Almighty God will console and be you guys strenth.

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Buried Bae In A Pit For 8months / My Experience Inside Kirikiri Maximum Prison / Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.