Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) (48387 Views)

APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Dailynewz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
According to Usman,a man who came out to support Dino Melaye yesterday was allegedly shot by police in Kogi.He wrote.....

'Shot by the Nigeria Police in kogi state under the authority. This young man came out to pledge his support for Senator DINO MELAYE.

May his soul rest in peace. The protest was very peaceful until their thugs and Police came and made it violent. See Kabba yesterday, nothing like this happened. Bello doesn't like peace'.

See Photos Below>>> http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/man-who-came-out-to-support-dino-melaye.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkOWLKaolVM?t=60

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by ramdris(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
His luck...Mtcheeew! Shebi he have been paid by his Boss before getting shot? ehn let him and the remaining youthful fools enjoy the bullet...Stupid pple dying for a cuase they av zero idea of..

btw: Out of courtesy, let me just say..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked shocked

I hope he did not die when they shot him and even if he died, I hope it was not painful...

Anyways, it's sad that he had to stain the seat of that Toyota Sienna.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Badboiz(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Looks like his balls has been shot

1 Like

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Buhari is heartless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Edopesin: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
God Will Nor Let Me To Die because Of One Human Being

Politifian For Tha Matter
Tufiakwa !!! Aluu !!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by vesselchino(f): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nigeria police does what they know best

assholes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is what APC has turned Kogi to. APC is evil. Dino and Bello are the evil agents of APC

6 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by EseWealth(f): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
I cannot die for any politician, God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by femiranking28(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
I can never come out to support any politician, on what bases, say waiting them done do. Nonsense
Let me relax and eat my ikpa and Aku gbeke under this portharcourt cold

11 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by emmanuel596(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
This one didn't know he was going to die today...imagine going to stand under hot sun on a busy Monday listening and fighting for a politician who doesn't care one bit about you...soo many risk involve.a trailer might fail break and crush you dead,or you get hit by a stray bullet just like this or your lose your manhood to spiritualist who use such gathering to carry out their evil plans...young Nigerian youths be wise in 2019 don't die for nothing don't die for any politician... Dino melaye entered his air conditioned car and ran away laving you guys to be victims under hot sun and he was tweeting trash. Tomorrow you will hear that one influential political God father has settled his issues with yahay bello and you will see them hugging themselves and laughing at your stupidity be wise

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
See those who are sworn to protect and serve us.

Some people just rush into thread to type jargon, FP thread are not making sense anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by macphilip: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hope his Family would be compensated
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by papaejima1: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Until we all join hands to condemn the atrocities and evils committed by our law enforcement and security personnel against the citizens, these are the kinds of needless loss of innocent lives that we will keep seeing.

Why shoot to kill a man in a protest?
What happened to tear gas, pepper sprays, water canons, smoke bombs, stun grenades, rubber bullets etc?

This is one reason why people rejoice when these bloodthirsty officers meet one calamity or another.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by sweetgala(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari is heartless

I'm sure you'll accuse Buhari of impregnating your mother

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by UwaBuPawPaw: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Easy to die in this country lately

Uwa bu pawpaw mehn

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by free2ryhme: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
i hope he didnot die sha

Youth will never heard word

dem go dey fight for peanuts whereas the dumb as leader is sitting on their elephant meat

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by pmc01(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
And what has the man he came out to "support" done about it?
May he not only regain good health quickly but his sense too.

Modification:
He died, sad. Condolence to his family and may others learn from this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by fineboynl(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
..by the way what concerns the police and Dino rally?? it look like they shot him in genital area penis and balls.

those of you saying youth will never hear word. this are what the police want you to fear. they want to scare you and put fear on you. its political and what concerns them and the paeceful rally that's my question. protest is a fundamental right. the police under this inspector general of police is a monkery of the arm force. the police has been degraded to shithole. we won't take this anymore. 2019 is around the corner.

that's why I laugh when I see youth donating money to a police that dead in zenith bank. brave police my foot. I can never donate to Nigerian policeman, all of them are the same and criminal.
he dead why saving his life not anybody life. there is nothing hero there. hero is someone who save the life of others in replacement of his.

no good person or Mentally stable person will joined or remained in the Nigeria police force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Oladelson(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
chai....
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
sweetgala:

I'm sure you'll accuse Buhari of impregnating your mother
Adeke embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by adsamsom: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Died in the name of supporting a useless senator that does not give a f*ck about you......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I hope he did not die when they shot him and even if he died, I hope it was not painful...

Anyways, it's sad that he had to stain the seat of that Toyota Sienna.

dude your insane your know

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by LadiIshola(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
You threw your entire family into sorrow just cos of the peanut you were paid to come do this.
Why not bring his children too to come protest?
Anyways, may your soul find peace eternally sha....I'm srzly annoyed Walahii!!!
Re: Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
gave your life for dino ,what a pity...instead I'd use my life for money ritual for my family to enjoy when i die.
feed his remains to the wild cats.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / Cultists Rape DELSU Undergraduates During Initiation / Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.