Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit (4670 Views)

Between PMB And Atiku / The Major Difference Between Pmb's Government And Gej's Government. / Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by sann204: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dear Nairalander, I think President Buhari is more comfortable on that sit than GEJ.

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by thaoriginator: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
While Jona'daft is looking for expo, GMB is solving the maths grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
One iis confused while the other one iis full of confidence grin

11 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by sann204: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by phrezzz: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
I want to clarify something about ahmed joda 7trillion naira deficit rant. he said 0.7trillion which is 700billion. why are we confusing nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by MalcoImX: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari killed it. The other one looks like he's thinking what to write sef.
|
na today be Mr Nairaland ooo. Vote agarawu23. He's part of those who want to move Nigeria forward

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by honeygirl17: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
While Jona'daft is looking for expo, GMB is solving the maths grin

Quit the hate brother

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by MalcoImX: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
sann204:
Dear Nairalander, I think President Buhari is more comfortable on that sit than GEJ.
Change it to "seat" before they say we too are clueless.

15 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by LaurelP(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
One looks clueless.
The other one is concentrating on his duties.

11 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by Masculity(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
OP you no do justice to oga jona.
Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by amnesty7: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
One didn' t know why he was there, hence he was clueless. The other was there 3 decades earlier, worked hard and got the confidence of Nigerians to go back. He is now there fully prepared.

18 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by phrezzz: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gej looks like somebody who understands what his doing. thinking and planing , pmb on the other hand looks like an excited cow who just has books surrounded but a dullard

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by honeygirl17: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
MalcoImX:
Buhari killed it. The other one looks like he's thinking what to write sef.
|
na today be Mr Nairaland ooo. Vote agarawu23. He's part of those who want to move Nigeria forward

Better to think than to write rubbish like babaonechance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by Khd95(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
D latter looks more stately nd world class grin

6 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by MalcoImX: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
honeygirl17:

I am not the one who said he's clueless oo!

5 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by agarawu23(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
that's my president cool

3 gbosa for that man grin

13 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by honeygirl17: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am not the one who said he's clueless oo!

.Na you talk am
Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by ammyluv2002(f): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Seriously,why are we even talking about this? na by seat? Sometimes, i feel sorry for Nigeria youths.....we are always chasing shadows angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
I noticed a laptop before Gej and none before PMB.

It's understandable though as the latter can't even use Nokia 3310 due to lack of...

Now, looking at the pictures closely, one is overwhelmed by duties due to his understanding of the enormous tasks whereas the other is so excited to be in the oval office, sorry what do you call it? undecided

Nigeria is today in auto-pilot because he never had a deep understanding of what he was to do as Nigeria's President. angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by sann204: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Masculity:
OP you no do justice to oga jona.
Oga Jona be like: Who sabi answer make you kon tell me ooo before Lai Muhammed snap my picture

1 Like

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by donphilopus: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
[s]
phrezzz:
Gej looks like somebody who understands what his doing. thinking and planing , pmb on the other hand looks like an excited cow who just has books surrounded but a dullard
[/s]

Deep down, you know you ain't making any sense! But you just decided to encourage yourself wrongly. Continue the foolery!

13 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by dekdek: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
The General obviously have a bearing but the drunkard was confused.
He was a mistake Nigerians have sworn never to repeat.
Good riddance.

9 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by Omotayor123(f): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
yeah.
sai Baba...

2 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by Masculity(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
sann204:
Oga Jona be like: Who sabi answer make you kon tell me ooo before Lai Muhammed snap my picture

Lol. Na Jamb abi na waec.

1 Like

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by BabaOneChance: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
honeygirl17:

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by MalcoImX: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
honeygirl17:

.Na you talk am
But why is Jonathan scratching his head like he dey for exam hall?

2 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by honeygirl17: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
BabaOneChance:
Hmm

Wah?
Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by Dreyl(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Baba buhari always.

2 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by PentiumPro(f): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
honeygirl17:

How long would you think before the examiner calls for the answer sheets? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by DelGardo: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari for me (I am biased though)
Buhari has got a useful-looking PC while GEJ had an iPad (or Notepad) propped up at a questionable angle. grin cheesy
Re: Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit by Ahmed4002(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sai baaba.
Baaba is signing without thinking of any favour. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC: Fuel Supply Not Affected Despite Lagos Pipeline Fire / 2023: Amaechi Is Courageous, Fearles,reliable, Workaholic, Honest - Wole Soyinka / Sanusi: Derugulation Will Cause Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.