Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,961 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians (1898 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Right: Compare And Contrast Between New And Old Buhari / The Major Difference Between Pmb's Government And Gej's Government. / Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2015
COMPARE AND CONTRAST BETWEEN PMB AND GEJ X-MAS MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS.............who killed it?

Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians -...............GEJ

I love the game of football, and today, as I was watching a game, it occurred to me that even the most talented footballer in the world can not go anywhere if he will not work with others. Talent may win some games, but only teamwork wins the Championship. Jesus Christ our Lord, was born to bring people together and no matter the temptation to pursue individual or group interests over the
collective, let us not forget that you and I belong to Team

Nigeria and we must never allow individual or group aspirations distract us from the Championship ambition we
have as a nation to be a beacon of hope in Africa and a pillar of the International Community. Merry Christmas from
my family and I to you and your family.

https://web.facebook.com jonathangoodluck/?fref=nf

President Buhari's X-mas Message to Nigerians................PMB

I felicitate with all Nigerians, especially our Christian brothers and sisters, on the joyous occasion of this year’s Christmas. On this occasion of the commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, let us all rededicate ourselves to the virtues of peace, love, honesty, justice, equity, piety, humility and service to others which he taught.

There can be no doubt that a greater manifestation of these virtues and ideals in our lives will immensely help us to become a more united, peaceful, secure and progressive nation.

Let us also reach out in love and compassion to fellow Nigerians who are in distress at this period of our nation’s
history.

I particularly urge you all to remember victims of terrorism and insurgency in the country, especially Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs). The Federal Government will continue to collaborate with state governments and other stakeholders to ease the harsh conditions in IDP camps, while the ultimate objective remains to quickly put an end to insurgency and
return the IDPs to their homes.

We must never again allow any group to hold the nation to ransom under whatever guise. Let us also not allow current socio-economic and security challenges to dampen our expectations for a better
Nigeria.

This administration has taken a number of measures to restore hope to our people. The 2016 Budget defines our commitment to giving Nigeria a new lease of life.

Our change slogan is not a campaign gimmick but a promise that must be kept. We are determined to bring about tangible changes in the lives of our people.

In this regard, efforts will be intensified to recover stolen funds, block revenue leakages and enthrone due process,
transparency and accountability.

Public office is a public trust that must be held to the highest ethical standards.
I wish all Nigerians a Merry Christmas.
Please drive carefully.

@GarShehu (Garba Shehu)
https://www.naij.com/677174-president-buhari-loves- christians-read-amazing-christmas-message-nigerians.html

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by libertyfather(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2015
If I compare will it give me money for orijin bitters? or better still return my runaway chicken?

3 Likes

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by Demmocrats(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2015
OP you get extra time oh

2 Likes

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
OP you get extra time oh
Am a researcher#

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
OP you get extra time oh
Am a researcher#
Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by suxkill: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2015
God bless GEJ!!!

My mentor!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by dat9jaguy(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2015
greatiyk4u:
COMPARE AND CONTRAST BETWEEN PMB AND GEJ X-MAS MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS.............who killed it?

Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians -...............GEJ

I love the game of football, and today, as I was watching a game, it occurred to me that even the most talented footballer in the world can not go anywhere if he will not work with others. Talent may win some games, but only teamwork wins the Championship. Jesus Christ our Lord, was born to bring people together and no matter the temptation to pursue individual or group interests over the
collective, let us not forget that you and I belong to Team

Nigeria and we must never allow individual or group aspirations distract us from the Championship ambition we
have as a nation to be a beacon of hope in Africa and a pillar of the International Community. Merry Christmas from
my family and I to you and your family.

https://web.facebook.com jonathangoodluck/?fref=nf

President Buhari's X-mas Message to Nigerians................PMB

I felicitate with all Nigerians, especially our Christian brothers and sisters, on the joyous occasion of this year’s Christmas. On this occasion of the commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, let us all rededicate ourselves to the virtues of peace, love, honesty, justice, equity, piety, humility and service to others which he taught.

There can be no doubt that a greater manifestation of these virtues and ideals in our lives will immensely help us to become a more united, peaceful, secure and progressive nation.

Let us also reach out in love and compassion to fellow Nigerians who are in distress at this period of our nation’s
history.

I particularly urge you all to remember victims of terrorism and insurgency in the country, especially Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs). The Federal Government will continue to collaborate with state governments and other stakeholders to ease the harsh conditions in IDP camps, while the ultimate objective remains to quickly put an end to insurgency and
return the IDPs to their homes.

We must never again allow any group to hold the nation to ransom under whatever guise. Let us also not allow current socio-economic and security challenges to dampen our expectations for a better
Nigeria.

This administration has taken a number of measures to restore hope to our people. The 2016 Budget defines our commitment to giving Nigeria a new lease of life.

Our change slogan is not a campaign gimmick but a promise that must be kept. We are determined to bring about tangible changes in the lives of our people.

In this regard, efforts will be intensified to recover stolen funds, block revenue leakages and enthrone due process,
transparency and accountability.

Public office is a public trust that must be held to the highest ethical standards.
I wish all Nigerians a Merry Christmas.
Please drive carefully.

@GarShehu (Garba Shehu)
https://www.naij.com/677174-president-buhari-loves- christians-read-amazing-christmas-message-nigerians.html

GEJ :UNITY +TEAMWORK (to steal?)+RELAX=GREATNESS. (CLUELESS)

PMB :HONESTY +DEDICATION TO DUTY+UNITY+COMPASSION +LEADERSHIP =GREATNESS .(PURPOSEFUL)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2015
dat9jaguy:

PMB :HONESTY +DEDICATION TO DUTY+UNITY+COMPASSION +LEADERSHIP =GREATNESS .(PURPOSEFUL)

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2015
dat9jaguy:

Great comparism

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by Erums(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2015
pmb showed focus
Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by Ezerbullet(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2015
Each on of them came up with their own style so there is no comparison

1 Like

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by Psalm18: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmm
When will all these comparison end?

Soon ,someone will ask to compare Jonathan and wife love making to Buhari and wife.
Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by pinkguy(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2015
Let start with president buhari speech
he use the term our Christian brother and sister he try remind us we in secular country which is wrong because we all knew these, and the reason of the season is celebration of Christ selfless service to humanity not to remind us our secularism with defined by violent . He seek for our unity in order to avoided creating more problem for our beloved country by listing several of our present challenges , that his party change slogan is not a propaganda because of the challenges we face current and he try to change that by fighting corruption the way he is doing presently and the pass of 2016 budget

ex president Jonathan simple base his on team work with compas unity which is more important because the can be team work with out unity if we unite must of our present challenges will be over come

GEJ got his speech right unlike buhari own which sound like party camper speech some body should tell him election is over pls

forget the length of buhari speech the more u understand the less u speak

6 Likes

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Ezerbullet:
Each on of them came up with their own style so there is no comparison

Really?
Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by Alashi(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmm

Soon ,someone will ask to compare Jonathan and wife love making to Buhari and wife.
How can any man make love to Mama Peace? She and Oga Jona were just having sex.
Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by Alashi(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2015

How can any one make love to mama peace? With her you can only have sx.
Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by TheFreeOne: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2015
even the most talented footballer in the world can not go anywhere if he will not work with others. Talent may win some games, but only teamwork wins the Championship.

We hope the tangible changes will be for good in 2016.

Merry Xmas to Nigerians home and abroad.

Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
TheFreeOne:

We hope the tangible changes will be for good in 2016.
Yes ooooooo
Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by porka: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Compare Buhari's current message with Jonathan's when the latter was in office as a president.

Compare Jonathan's current message with Buhari's when the latter was out of office as a former head of state.
Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
greatiyk4u:
COMPARE AND CONTRAST BETWEEN PMB AND GEJ X-MAS MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS...........
rubbish..Bleep you plan pmb
We are celebrating Christmas and not for you to remind us about them unstable and bad governance in nigeria probably for tired ofbhearing this sermon that can never manifest.is this the right time to say this
Re: Compare And Contrast Between Pmb And Gej X-mas Message To Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
CHESTER48:
rubbish..Bleep you plan pmb
We are celebrating Christmas and not for you to remind us about them unstable and bad governance in nigeria probably for tired ofbhearing this sermon that can never manifest.is this the right time to say this

Sorry 4 spoiling ur day if I did....Merry xmas dear

(1) (Reply)

21 Brutal Rules Of Warfare According To Battle Tested Soldiers / How Acting DG Of NDDC Gave Corruption New Face / When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.