Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! (1805 Views)

'you're Beautiful, Glowing, Sexy Kitten' Toolz Gets Pregnancy Gifts From Chigul / Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) / Funke Akindele In Army Uniform Dancing On Set In London - (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by thepinkcrystal: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
124 Diamonds Set In Platinum! Get The Scoop On Toolz’ Stunning Custom Made Engagement Ring By Naija Jewellery Designer Rebecca Noff
JUNE 22, 2015 in Celebrity,Celebrity Engagements that1960chick.com

Media girl Toolz recently got engaged to her boyfriend Tunde Demuren while on a trip to the Dominican Republic. [READ HERE IF YOU MISSED IT] Her fiancé surprised her with a gorgeous and expensive custom made ring which has a 124 diamonds set in a handmade platinum band.

When the engagement news first broke I mistakenly identified it as a Tiffany Solest Ring but it was made here in Nigeria by Private Jeweller Ronke Nedd of Rebecca Noff Fine Jewellery. In a chat with Genevieve Magazine the woman behind the stunning piece reveals that Tunde Demuren contacted her to make the ring because from her he was getting:

Value for money, attention to detail and a very personal service.

She added

In other words, you can reach me at any time and do whatever you want, also you can go to sleep knowing that you are getting a bang for your buck. My pricing I believe is comparable to what you find anywhere in the world. Those four things stick out for us.

And the big question…how much was the ring? To which she replied

Because I’m a private jeweller, I have that understanding and trust between myself and my clients so unless, they don’t mind, I don’t put figures out there. My diamond rings start from about $3,000 – $5,000 depending on what you want and we can go up to a million and over so it is completely up to you, how much you want to spend.

She gives some deets on what went into making Toolz’s ring

Her ring was entirely handmade in Platinum. It took about 40 man hours to individually set 124 round brilliant diamonds on the band and the halo with a beautiful engraving on the inside of the ring.

It’s a gorgeous ring…plus all those diamonds!!! So who says you have to go all the way to Cartier or Tiffany to get your girl a rock, when we have jewellery designers like these in our backyard!
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by Whizzcute(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by fatdon2(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
So if she now weds, or gets married what will happen to the so called 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum ring
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by Airforce1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
She's a diva

and only divaz deserve the best

Congrats tools magarita

I pray it lasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
I will buy one for my crush on Nairaland...her name is*********.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:
She's a diva

Congrats tools magarita

I pray it lasts
shut ur mouth boi..U r always on every thread.U should be in the studio grinding so hard.Datz if u r eva serious wit ur music career tho.Dat song wey u drop is senseless#nooffense

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by 175(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:
She's a diva

Congrats tools magarita
I pray it lasts
lol. . .as in Search a Diva right? Airforce1 baba. . .musically you are wogged.
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
awww,the ring is Gorgeous. I wish them good luck..
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wait o!No be for inside keke dem dey so?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
fatdon2:
So if she now weds, or gets married what will happen to the so called 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum ring
Will the ring make the marriage last?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by Airforce1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
kossyablaze:
shut ur mouth boi..U r always on every thread.U should be in the studio grinding so hard.Datz if u r eva serious wit ur music career tho.Dat song wey u drop is senseless#nooffense

its ok to criticise my song

But criticise with sense and not with hate

"Dorobucci and skelewu" got no meaning, but the songs re success right?

Sometimes when u listen to some songs with your phone, the sounds and feelings don't come out nice compared to the sound and feelings you get when you play them on CD/DVD home theater.

That's what happened to my song.

So many people speak good of my songs except some few peeps on nairaland. Lol

But it's ok
grin

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
fatdon2:
dont try to hate bro......pray for your own money....the buyer isnt complaining....instead he keeps working hard .....workk hard and ur way will open too.....be happy for people no matter what

1 Like

Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
I bought one last year bt d girls that came for it were not Miss Right, xo I've given the ring to Frodo who's heading to Gondor.
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

its ok to criticise my song

But criticise with sense and not with hate

"Dorobucci and skelewu" got no meaning, but the songs re success right?

Sometimes when u listen to some songs with your phone, the sounds don't come out nice compared to the sound you get when you play them on CD home theater.

That's what happened to my song.

So many people speak good of my songs except some few peeps on nairaland. Lol

But it's ok
grin
Ok I'm sorry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by fairygeh(f): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
U
Airforce1:
She's a diva

Congrats tools magarita

I pray it lasts
So says Mr such a diva grin
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
if u want it if got it put a ring on it.............or so the song goes
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by Yustash001(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mehn....money speaks.....
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by kromoto: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
kossyablaze:

Your comment is too childish. Don't hate on people for no just cause.
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by pretydiva(f): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mctewww..unnecessary waste of money
Re: Toolz Gets A Custom Made Ring. 124 Diamonds Set In Platinum!!!! by 3ace(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice ring- I love u, no be for mouth. I just pray say boys no go chop off that finger o.

(1) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Blasts Davido / David Beckham's Love For Tattoos And Classic Cars / [PHOTOS] Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.