Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams (10342 Views)

Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User / OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2015
@Tolukay I tot u applied so what is now planning to quit? There are no quitters when it comes to success you know? I sent you a mail abt the exams you said nothing?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello peeps entrance exams @OAU Moro done and dusted, though fair enuf I didn't finish my questions, can we get feed back on how the exams went? Kudos to the PG school they kept to time, it was on point.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Tolakay: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Was surprised about d turn out, I used some minutes of the 60 provided to calculate d millions of naira OAU go make. I was able to attempt all of d q. na CA, management and maths(QR) part I enjoy pass as I no understand "turenci" @buqi I dint c ur mail. sent u pm
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by twetey(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2015
The test was okay. Application form is still on; Resumption is 10th of October. Has anyone gotten his/her result yet?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Tolakay: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
twetey:
The test was okay. Application form is still on; Resumption is 10th of October.
Has anyone gotten his/her result yet?
got SMS from dem 30 mins ago
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by twetey(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Tolakay:
got SMS from dem 30 mins ago
Yes, I did too. Congrats
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Hello peeps @Kmoula where are you? Did you write the Exams? Got a text yesterday the results are out ooo how many of una get text mesg From OAU?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2015
@Tolakay sorry was referring to Kmoula which exam hall did you write urs ? I wrote in Hall C, they are asking for credentials and transcript my school has sent the transcript as for the credentials how do you intend to send urs?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by ujuesther: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tolakay:
pls are u sure of d amount stated above?cos i already planned to quit wen I heard s 600k. @ uboma #kudos *edited*

I just graduated. I paid 385,000 NGN, but the fee was increased only recently.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Tolakay: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
ujuesther:

Congrats n tnx 4 d response
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Hello peeps
Please is resumption still on the 10th?
Also has anyone been able to send their credentials and how?

Waiting for responses.
Thank you.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by hontflow(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2015
hello guys, I got a message on the second day of exams that I passed, but ever-since, I haven't gotten any message to know my next line of action. any info please
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
We were asked to send our transcripts and credentials, have you done that, resumption is on the 10th am sure we will hear from them soonest, for me I sent my credentials today, my school already sent my transcript to them .
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by hontflow(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2015
buqi:
We were asked to send our transcripts and credentials, have you done that, resumption is on the 10th am sure we will hear from them soonest, for me I sent my credentials today, my school already sent my transcript to them .
Thanks @buqi I submitted my credentials on the day of exams, I have also requested my transcripts from my school. thanks.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by jaklad(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2015
ujuesther:

please what is the exact duration of the programme. the number of years/months? what is the number of months/weeks given for break after the end of a semester? Also, how fast are they with the processing of one's result/certificate on completion of the programme? Also, as someone who has experienced the system, when do u envisage as the finish time for the new intakes that just resumed last sat (0ctober 10, 2015)? thanks , thanks and thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by fourseven(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hi, please I need info on MBA executive admission for 2016
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by posh8701: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
does anyone have materials for IFE MBA entrance exam?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 6:03am On Jun 17, 2016
It's not diff just read ur Gmat current affairs ques, and ques about d school, like when it was established more of Comprehension, synonyms and the likes.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by hasami: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2016
buqi:
It's not diff just read ur Gmat current affairs ques, and ques about d school, like when it was established more of Comprehension, synonyms and the likes.

pls is OAU MBA executive for 2016/2017 out?..if yes,kindly help me with the useful link and info on how to obtain form,registration deadline,requirements etc
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by fourseven(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
@hasami
Yea, registration is in progress. forms cost #20,000. closes 27th of September. Exams to hold on the 8th of October tentatively.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by posh8701: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
hasami:

pls is OAU MBA executive for 2016/2017 out?..if yes,kindly help me with the useful link and info on how to obtain form,registration deadline,requirements etc
hello, have u been able to purchase the Form?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by posh8701: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
fourseven:
@hasami
Yea, registration is in progress. forms cost #20,000. closes 27th of September. Exams to hold on the 8th of October tentatively.
hello please I need assistance on how to get the Form Pls
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by fourseven(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
@Posh8701's
Call Afolabi : 0808 878 1840
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Tolakay: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
fourseven:
@Posh8701's
Call Afolabi : 0808 878 1840
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by fourseven(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
hello house
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by osariemen2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=buqi post=36985331]I got the mail too, September 12 is the new date how are preparations going, anyone with past questions? [/quote

Please if you have past questions send to my mail osariemenoriakhi@yahoo.com
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by PECng: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
OAU Postgraduate College Admission Form for Harmattan Semester 2019/2020 Session Still On Sale
For the graduates that have been waiting for OAU to commence registration for the Rain Semester 19/20 session, and it was looking like no form is going to be on sale again this year because of the pandemic, well, some departments have gone back to selling forms for the Harmattan Semester 19/20 session. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2020/09/oau-postgraduate-college-admission-form.html

Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by seanblaise(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
asabeey:
I'm currently taking the MBA executive program for this year which I applied for last year and I can confirm according to our sch calender, the entrance exam is slated for august 29th. The questions are basically GMAT (analytical and verbal reasoning as well as general knowledge questions) . Although, there's nothing to be worried about, once you read, you would pass. However, if u do not get a msg before that date as regards details of the venue and time of the exam, Pls call or visit the sch PG office
Good Afternoon sir.
I am planning on going for my MBA at OAU this year. Please how much is the school fees and any other requirement.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Rigidity(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
For the Executive MBA:
Form is #20,000
Executive MBA fee is #485,000 in total

seanblaise:

Good Afternoon sir.
I am planning on going for my MBA at OAU this year. Please how much is the school fees and any other requirement.

1 Like

Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by PECng: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
OAU MBA Executive Graduates: Solution to the Huddles of Collecting their Certificates and Transcripts from the School
In OAU, executive programmes are at least 95% online, this means from the stage of applying for the programme to the stage of finishing the programme, the student might not need to go to the campus more than a couple of times. Besides most of the students in this demography are working class who wouldn’t have the time to leave work so they can be on OAU campus to do anything—which is why the online programmes were good for them in the first place. After finishing their programme, it is expected that this demography of people would have gotten even busier that they would not be able to come for their certificate and transcript, hence, the need for a third-party they can have on ground to do the needful for them. A lot of these people don’t even get to do their clearance after finishing their programme, and this is because up until the COVID-19 pandemic, the clearance just had to be done physically, the online version of it was just introduced in 2021 (which still doesn’t solve the problem for people who finished their programme before it was introduced). CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2022/12/oau-mba-executive-graduates-solution-to.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Scholarship For Masters Abroad / JAMB Past Questions And Answers For All Subjects [PDF Download] / List Of 10 Universities That Are Very Competitive In Terms Of Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.