Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,016 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) (56093 Views)

PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident Along Aba Road,abia Today / Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] / Photos From A Ghastly Accident Between A Fuel Tanker And Trailer On Ikorodu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by idithlove(f): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ndo
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by tobolos(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
I thank God for your life OP.Okada accidents is more fatal than motor.I always get terrified whenever I remember one that happened right in front of me.I saw legs and faces of victims twisting to the other direction.
No!No!No!it was a horrible experience.

We shall continue to pray for God's protection in every slightest movement.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by jamesbridget13(f): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
op, thk God for ur life o.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by BJ4REEL(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lol @ op, that guy at your back on the 5th pic be like, shoor, look at this supposed accidentee taking selfie oo.

The guy ddnt know that, the pain is nothing compared to the joy/fame of reaching fp on nairaland. undecided
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Sketch007(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Clap 4 urslf young man, u acted nice n brave.. I guess u are really a proud son of your father. U had an accident n d 1st thought dt came to ur mind was to upload to nlanders instead of calling 4 help ba?? Its no fault of u at all, its d silly ftc stuff or probably u'll say @least I have a topic to my name dt I blame.. Arrant Nonsense nd to d MODs, continue sleepin o! Instead of yellin @ him to do d needful, u gave him d impetus to b hapi 4 sendin more pixs.. #craziworldindeed#
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by jimmy101231(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mumu God of Nlder...you no get good thing to post..shey person way motor kill fit cram number of the car ni..What's ghastly here?
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
otiigba1:
woman wrapper! grin We are supposed to be empathising for the op on his ghastly accident, instead you took the opportunity to chase after woman undecided

Abeg there was no ghastly accident anywhere just one nairalander looking for opportunity to shine by posting pictures of the bruise on his leg.
Leave the man if he wants to toast woman here because na yeye thread be this.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by joanana(f): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
On you get time snap pictures. Nothing happen to you and I thank God for ur life. I was involved in an accident last month on my way to work on Monday morning by past 7am. I thank God for my life cos m Alive to testify his goodness and mercies upon my life. The bus somersaults on the bridge. I came out bruises while a man died at the hospital due, to internal bleeding some people had broken bones, deep cut on thir forehead. I really thank God. It was God that saved my life. At that moment when we rushed out of the bus cos it was upside down. All I could think of and say was THANK YOU JESUS.....

if you have watched fast and furious you will know what I am talking about.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by abtmaviz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
boboLIL:
Thank G0d fr yhur life.... Buh ah d0nt understand dis,,, uu had accident and started snappin pix t0 upl0ad 0n nairaland instead 0f gettin urcef treated? Na internet maDness 0h....be seri0us wid yhur life 0h

The op ain't serious a bit at all instead of treating g himself, he dey dre dey snap pishure.. Internet madness
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
I knw! But it's u pipol's quest 4 pics dat made him 2 snap.

Shikena
idupaul:

But sombody was loosing blood seriously and on the verge of dying yet he was taking pics and even did a selfie
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Malo things
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by kbams241: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
it was a lonely road, we re at d middle of d bush. I cnt carry them at my back cause am very weak and no mobility. We had to me call frm home b4 help arrived. Am not foolish!!!.
Not weak enough to snap selfie smh
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Alao96(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
All i see is legs and shoes
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Glad everyone is okay!

Hope that young boy will be well taken care of at the Hospital.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by bravesoul247(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
otiigba1:
woman wrapper! grin We are supposed to be empathising for the op on his ghastly accident, instead you took the opportunity to chase after woman undecided
lol, I know say 1 person go sha tackle me, I just say make I wait for criticism.. Nairalanders sha.......
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
Had a ghastly accident today on my way to school. uzoagba to urrata-owerri road heading to Imo state university.

ThankGod I was save by the God of Nlders

Guy you get serious problem. All you could thought about was taking pictures to make a thread so you could get to FP, smh, if you had died, you had would still have taken pictures from the land of the dead, right?
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by bravesoul247(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
fellis:

Abeg there was no ghastly accident anywhere just one nairalander looking for opportunity to shine by posting pictures of the bruise on his leg.
Leave the man if he wants to toast woman here because na yeye thread be this.
lol, help me tell am ooo. Buh come to think of it this no b yeye thread oo just that the OP na yeye man for taking pics of some1 close to death instead of seeking help
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by topsco(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Accident is accident, whether fatal or minimal. a peel of banana can send one to heaven with no come back. Op...congrats! I prayed none of us will be a victim of any.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by bravesoul247(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Guy you get serious problem. All you could thought about was taking pictures to make a thread so you could get to FP, smh, if you had died, you had would still have taken pictures from the land of the dead, right?
me sef I have wonder for him ooo, y will him been slapping pictures up and down the accident? But Bros your typing English is greatful ooo, pls which teacher teach u all these English u have type? Beck's the teacher has wasting money on his soul fees and strength to teaching u.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by butanep(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
This social media is really getting some people drunk & doing abnormal things.

How can you be involved in a ghastly accident and still make the strength to take selfie and pictures of others.

From your pics, the accident was still fresh when you took the snap. Instead of you to administer first aid or find possible way to help, you were taking pictures. It was like you planned the accident because it seems you were not shocked.

You need grow up bros because what you did is just an act of being childish.

You even came here to thank God of Nairalanders. You got me laughing here. So nairaland now have god abi. You must be high before leaving home. Nairaland is a places where pple from different religious background come to have fun. Some might even be serving one small god. You better thank the God you are serving.

Boss you better grow up. Don't let social media eat up your brain or the agility of making FP make you stop thinking.

Thank God you didn't sustain severe injuries.

1 Like

Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by dembrokes: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigerians!!! Somebody is bleeding and suffering severe pains there, una busy dey take selfie.....
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by kamsioghene(f): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lacomus:
Instead of rushing that boy to the Hospital you are busy snaping.

I tire o. Na wah for some people sha.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
all these our politicians.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by ibk4luv(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
this op is in fact stupid ...

cos I wonder how u will feel if u were 2 be in that boys position and u see a senseless person taking pics of u all over seeing car at the back that can be used 2 convey him 2 the hospital

congrats as u r paid already 4 using the boy 2 make front page

rubbish
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by ernietime(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Well said maam.... Thats the essence of !report or eye witness report...... People have covered worse tragedy to get the news to the authorities concerned. In this part of the world you are called heartless. Thank God the OP is safe.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by elegbedegideon: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2015
I am truly sorry about what happened. However, in my opinion, I think that was an emergency situation. If you have human feelings and sensible enough, the idea of taking those picture will not even cross ur mind. Now let me ask you, how might taking pictures be of help to the victims at that critical time? Thank God you were not seriously affected compared to other victims. You had a grace to use that time to assist others instead of engaging urself in such a fruitless activities of snapping. But u were too daft to identify the God given grace to quickly help others. The time you spent on snapping those pictures could be used to do other practical things that could bring a bit of relief to the victims. This platform is for mature minded fellow and rational thinkers. We don't take delight in seeing bloods.
Please upgrade ur reasoning. I wish u all quick recovery.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by NAJALYN: 1:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Thank God for your safety. God protect you and all Nairalanders always.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by nairamaniac: 3:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Lubbish. this kind op fit commit suicide in a desperate attempt to make front page. the bike-man is even the hero of your own movie.
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by jahlove4jah: 4:19am On Jun 23, 2015
While passersby were busy helping the badly wounded okada boy, you were busy taking selfies. God will help us in this our obsession with social media
Re: Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) by seangy4konji: 4:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Looks like you guyz r in a safari.

Godwin anyway....stay safe and almighty protect us always.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas / Hyundai owners Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.