Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ailing Tonto Dikeh Hints About Recovery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ailing Tonto Dikeh Hints About Recovery (888 Views)

Anita Joseph Hints Being Pregnant With Twins, Shares Ultrasound Scan / Toyin Aimakhu Shaves Her Hair, Looks Absolutely Stunning As She Hints About Her / Davido Hints About Dropping Deekay From HKN Music, On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ailing Tonto Dikeh Hints About Recovery by afegreg: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
By TEMILADE ENIOLA

Nolly actress, Tonto Dikeh has said that she is recovering from her illness but she did not say what kind of ailment it was.

This will come as a relief to her apprehensive fans who have been concerned about the nature of her health.

She wrote on her instagram page days ago, “No matter what you going tru in life never stop smiling! thanks to all ya for ur love, prayers and support! I’m glad to say the devil tried but he could not have his way in my life for I’m responding to treatment!! Thanks again palz.”

About a week ago, the actress left a series of disturbing messages about her health on her Instagram timeline one of which came with a picture of herself in an unknown hospital ward. Although the nature of her ailment was not disclosed however, reports said the situation was very grave.

Here is wishing the actress a speedy…..

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/ailing-tonto-dikeh-hints-about-recovery/

Re: Ailing Tonto Dikeh Hints About Recovery by jamesharryson(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
tonto, pls get well soon, but stop singing lobish music before another thunder... grin
Re: Ailing Tonto Dikeh Hints About Recovery by pretydiva(f): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Approachable, Says DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola’s Daughter / American Rapper The Game Signs Terry G To Black Wall Street Records Is This Real / Ay Gets Himself A G- Wagon For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.