Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

A Church Where There Is No Love, There Is No God... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Church Where There Is No Love, There Is No God... (1519 Views)

Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Church Where There Is No Love, There Is No God... by Biola2610: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
On Friday evening, the pastor of the church I used to attend had come over unexpectedly…uninvited. He didn’t come alone; he came with people I probably wouldn’t have opened my door to if they had come without him. No, let me rephrase that, he came with people who knew better than to come uninvited. They hadn’t seen me in church for over a month, he had made several calls which didn’t seem to make me come. So, an unexpected visit seemed to be the next line of action.

When we were all seated, he made it clear he didn’t want to know the specifics of why I had been away, I didn’t argue with him either but I paid rapt attention to all he said…until I started to feel bored and sleepy actually...

http://www.abenistales.com/wp/index.php/2015/06/22/a-church-where-there-is-no-love/

Re: A Church Where There Is No Love, There Is No God... by menesheh(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
What of the one there is love but no god.

Can you explain?
Re: A Church Where There Is No Love, There Is No God... by Biola2610: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
menesheh:
What of the one there is love by no god.

Can you explain?

Your question is actually deep. But the truth is that it is hard to show the kind of love that the bible described(Agape) and God won't be present there. You know His word talk about Him being where two or more are gathered in His name. So if Agape love is present and within that same place, you have two or more who are sincerely worshiping Him, then He is there and it is possible to see His power manifest, not necessarily because of the man of God.

(1) (Reply)

"Book Of The Law" Puzzle (Aleister Crowley) - New Solution? / Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith / Is There A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.