Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed (48598 Views)

Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by ebosie11(f): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigerian man,Ayomide O Akinyera, took to Facebook to share the marriage list of a Nigerian church True Vine Power House Ministry Inc where intending couples must buy suits for host pastor and wife during their wedding.He wrote...

'Radarada
All them law teaching pastors won't sponsor posts against such acts as these ooo.
Imagine buying suit for officiating pastors, chai yeye world people'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-church-where-bride-and-groom.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Scam shocked

10 Likes

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by omenka(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Not saying this ain't real because I know how prevalent dubious characters who call themselves men of God are out there.. But how can we independently verify this ain't some sort of smear campaign?

Just a computer and a printer and you can have that.

Just saying.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Jabioro: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fraudsters mounting the pulpit.. scamming the gullible and defrauding the widows.. having illicit affairs with spinsters ..House of God has been turned to exchanged floor..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by edo3(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Front page asap
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Dablack1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
if this dead post should hit FP.....I will deactivate my nl Acct

1 Like

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by akpamuomenka: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
ebosie11:
Nigerian man,Ayomide O Akinyera, took to Facebook to share the marriage list of a Nigerian church True Vine Power House Ministry Inc where intending couples must buy suits for host pastor and wife during their wedding.He wrote...

'Radarada
All them law teaching pastors won't sponsor posts against such acts as these ooo.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-church-where-bride-and-groom.html?m=1

What is your business if they buy suit for their pastor?. Go and investigate what's going on in the mosques and upload same here for me to take you seriously.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by innop221(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Church business

1 Like

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by NwaAmaikpe: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
shocked

If you can't afford it, simply go to another church.
No be by force.

You can wed in Qua Iboe church or even Lutheran or Methodist if you don't want to spend
You can even get the girl pregnant and you two start cohabiting.

I will not criticize the pastors giving lists.
That is his workshop, he must chop from there!

He is still better than pastors who trick people to sow their seeds in foreign currencies to reap in Foreign currencies.
Or the ones who secretly spend fortunes on prostitutes and actresses then give peanuts to arranged worshippers then publish it for all to see.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by dakeskese(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2017

In as much as I am against these pastorpreneurs, something tells me someone just designed that list.

Where d church address de?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by naijaboy756: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
PENTICOSTALISM WILL KILL AND NAIL TRUE CHRISTIANITY.....

15 Likes

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Leonbonapart(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Make una carry am for head

Is a pair of suit problem of Nigeria?
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Donald3d(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
When Jesus comes we all know where and who judgment would start with !!!
Big five alive !!!!! se wetin hapen !!!! grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
If everyone can start walking ,acting and treating one another like Christ did,the world will be a better place.
Being a christain, whether pastor or member ,means being Christ-like ,so many people have forgotten this.
May God help us.
Make una order affordable and professional website jare for only 15k(plus hosting and domain-promo price).

1 Like

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Go nd mind your business oooh. Abi is it you that Is foolish to buy suit for them, as if tithe and offering is not okay.

1 Like

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Icon79(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
End time church....

Short and simple.

O pari

ebosie11:

'Radarada

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by chuose2: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
naijaboy756:
My brother I tell you, all of them yahoo pastors.

Adeboye own so bad, ein dey collect money from widows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

7 Likes

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by omoikea(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
i will refrain from saying anything....
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Naziridamos: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
We are finished embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by adekhingz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by adekhingz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
cheesy
Dablack1:
if this dead post should hit FP.....I will deactivate my nl Acct

you are now set grin to fulfill your vow

7 Likes

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by yemmight(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
If that's the only church on earth, then I will seek the prayers of my parents and then proceed to council for my registry. My parent's blessing supersede that of any church.

7 Likes

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Lilimax(f): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
naijaboy756:
I agree with with you in a way cos the RASCALITY in Christendom is usually associated with Pentecostals embarassed
BTW, I attend Pentecostal Church. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Taking advantage of members. angry
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by OlufemiAbbey(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Speechless
Re: Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed by innop221(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
End time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.