Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help (5876 Views)

My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help / My Adsense Earning Is Not Up To $100 - I Want To Share My Code / Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by vizboy(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2015
eMqeror:
Please what's the CPC rate for News blogs?

Depending On Your CTR.

0.10 To 0.20
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by tutusaint(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2015
I would advice u to put ads bellow post title and rap with ur post.
Also try link adds on your mobile view and thank me letter.

Check my signature for more tips
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by 100ksalescom(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2015
fineyemi:
Is it wrong if i remove the scholarship picture n insert a ads. Hope i havnt voilated google adsense rule

I just viewed your site and you only have google ads by the right side bar.
Add 1 just after the each post title before your post.
Another one after 2 paragraphs of the post.(most likely text ads)
1 last one at the end of the post.
Replace your search bar with google adsense custom search bar.

You are good to go.
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by fineyemi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
100ksalescom:

I just viewed your site and you only have google ads by the right side bar.
Add 1 just after the each post title before your post.
Another one after 2 paragraphs of the post.(most likely text ads)
1 last one at the end of the post.
Replace your search bar with google adsense custom search bar.

You are good to go.
How do i replace your my serach bar with google adsense custom search bar.
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by eMqeror: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
vizboy:

Depending On Your CTR.

0.10 To 0.20
thanks
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by callonme(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks a lot......my blog loading.
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
wow learning
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by obioji(f): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
100ksalescom:

Maximum of 6 ads. (3 display and 3 text ads each)
Put each ads after 2 paragraphs

You can also add 1 adsense search box instead of the normal blog search box.

Do you mean a total number of 6 on a page or the entire blog? I have four ad units currently on my blog, hope it is OK?
www.aceliving.com.ng
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by bobojoshua(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
tutusaint:
I would advice u to put ads bellow post title and rap with ur post.
Also try link adds on your mobile view and thank me letter.

Check my signature for more tips
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by bobojoshua(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
100ksalescom:

I just viewed your site and you only have google ads by the right side bar. Add 1 just after the each post title before your post. Another one after 2 paragraphs of the post.(most likely text ads) 1 last one at the end of the post. Replace your search bar with google adsense custom search bar.
You are good to go.
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by bobbyANSELEM: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2019
14 GOOGLE ADSENSE CHALLENGES AND HOW TO FIX THEM

No doubt Google AdSense is one of the best Ads monetizing network and very easy to use.

But Google AdSense comes with it's challenges which we have decided to write an article that will cover a full detailed guide on 14 Google AdSense challenges and how to fix them. (Check it out)

https://zigihow.com.ng/2019/07/14-google-adsense-challenges-and-how-to-fix-them.html
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by Ofoegbus(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by solutionarena: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2019
To succeed in business you must be ready to do what others fail to do

*Do you have a business and are yet to have an online presence?*

*Do you need a website but don't know how to get started?*

*Is your current hosting company not providing the services you need to your satisfaction?*

*Do you want to transfer your website from your host to ours?*

We have got you covered and we have a lot of exciting offers at *affordable rates*

#Website Design

Get a *professional website designed* for you for as low as *N15,000*

#Web Hosting

Get *standard hosting plan* of *10GB* @ *N4000* /Yr

Buy your *.com* domains @ *N3700*

Buy your *com.ng* domains for as low as *N1300*

Don't miss out on this incredible offers, take your business online today and attract more audience for patronage.

Visit *www.cedarhostng.net*

Call/WhatsApp: + *2348186219002*
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by codinight: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Your website is fine and doing okay. You see CPC and a lot of metrics depends on market forces which fluctuate through out the year. Advertisers will typically set this rate depending on their budget. You'll notice that during festive seasons CPC is constantly high, this is a clear example of market forces at play.
Re: I Have 20K Daily Views But My Adsense Earning Is Between $4-$10, Help by donpedro11(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2019
silverdam:
I thought as much, its frustrating honestly. Dunno what to do

As the top guy said too, Google pays you for ads clicking not viewing, I can help you out, contact me in signi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / Facebook Releases Measures To Addressing Hoaxes And Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.