Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free (1762 Views)

How To Get Minimum Of 10k Organic Human Traffic Daily / Help Adsense Pro- My CPC Is Never Above 0.05 & I Get Over 1.5k Daily Views / How Do Bloggers Get Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by nagidarabani: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Today i choose to Give 50% of my secrete on how i started getting 4K+ Daily visitors daily without paying a Dime.
I been Blogging for over 3 Years i hardly got 1000 views a day most time is 150 sometimes 200. Then joined a Whatsapp Group called Bloggers Lab. Here i met Great Bloggers friendly and Unfriendly, They became my family. When they tell me they get a least 5k i was thinking its a lie.
With time my blog mentors Wizytechs and Mokoshalb Global Pimpzz always encouraged me i kept trying though nothing was coming fort initially. So i decided to add effort to the little this Great Bloggers helped me with follow few steps i followed bellow
I can give your Further on request i reserve the Bigger secrete to serious Minded Guys

1. Try and get a good Topic or issue you want to blog about: I was farming on a rock for two years thats why i never succeeded so i had to move from blogging on opportunities to Tech (Pls not everybody can go to tech ohh i had special gift here and passion)

2. Get a good template which is Optimized both for PC and Mobile View you can always check how your blog rank on PC and Mobile using >> Google site Analyser. If your reach above 60% fine though this applies only to new comers

3. Add site Description and Title properly ensure it carries key words related to what you blogging on.

4. Get ready to start posting Like Mad: I tell you no magic can bring you traffic organic traffic from google if you don't have content.

5. Copy Copy is a general Blogging Term, Even NairaLand Copy LindaIkeji Coppy but what distinguish this people is that DO IT WISELY dont just pack peoples content straight to HTML PAGE you will mess yourself up. Read post and write your own. And Since you Blogging on what you have Passion this should be enough for you to write your own content. Use that passion you have to write stuffs that are good STAND OUT BE INNOVATIVE

6. Submit URL to Search Engines: This is the Last Secrete i will reveal this number six is like the Magic here just Google Submit my site to search engines Spend as much time as you can submitting

Finally Submit your Site Sitemap to Google Binng and the rest

Use this Magic Sitemap URL For Both and Wordpress though i have not tried for other Platforms.

http://www.applygist.com/2016/01/bloggers-best-way-to-index-all-your.html

The url will lead you to where i wrote a full guide to get indexed in less than 2 to 5 hours on Bing while Google may take 12 hours to index your entire blog and upto index subsequent post

Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by Dumdum217(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Same old shiit...
You've got nothing to offer dude

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by nagidarabani: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2016
Dazz why we need you to post your own Shitt for people to benefit

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by henryobinna(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
but your Alexa rank is at about 21million+

undecided

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by EntclassBlog(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
henryobinna:

undecided
L00L.. Funny..
Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by henryobinna(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
EntclassBlog:

L00L.. Funny..
yea, maybe.

am not really doubting him, but am scared his tip might push my little alexa rank down to the millions.
Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by nagidarabani: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol its for starters pls big bloggers should not be agary with this tutorial there are several bloggers out. There you are still hustling for 1000 views u know that.... This is just to help them get some help I dont see anything bad about this post after all all kof you reading this came to someone's forum to hustle so why the thing dey pain una....
Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by EntclassBlog(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
henryobinna:
yea, maybe.

am not really doubting him, but am scared his tip might push my little alexa rank down to the millions.
L00L.. Before someone needs to procastinate, he must first of all check himself..
Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by henryobinna(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
EntclassBlog:

L00L.. Before someone needs to procastinate, he must first of all check himself..
yea
Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by charsobodo(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice one bro, i think you have done your own part. Whoever has something different & helpful share for the benefit of all.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by WizyTechs: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one and advice. Those of you laughing him because of his alexa ranking should check his ranking now. He wrote this post out of joy and how his traffic increased within short period of time. By that time, it haven't reflected on his raking but now he is getting good traffic and reasonable RANK by alexa.

House is not built in a day. Instead of encouraging him for sharing what helped him, you guys are doing otherwise. Oh you prefer the domant readers that doesn't share their experiences here right?

My brother nagidarabani don't mind them, with time you will get there.

One love all the bloggers in the house. Let's encourage others as no one knows it all.

www.wizytechs.com

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by nagidarabani: 2:40am On Mar 15, 2016
WizyTechs:
Nice one and advice. Those of you laughing him because of his alexa ranking should check his ranking now. He wrote this post out of joy and how his traffic increased within short period of time. By that time, it haven't reflected on his raking but now he is getting good traffic and reasonable RANK by alexa.

House is not built in a day. Instead of encouraging him for sharing what helped him, you guys are doing otherwise. Oh you prefer the domant readers that doesn't share their experiences here right?

My brother nagidarabani don't mind them, with time you will get there.

One love all the bloggers in the house. Let's encourage others as no one knows it all.

www.wizytechs.com

THANKS BOSS WIZYTECHS.COM MAKE THEM GO CHECK MY RANKING NOW http://www.applygist.com NA GOD WIN WE GO SOON GET THERE

Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by cooltobex(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2016
Nice 1 bro. It's not very nice to discourage people who are starting out. I started my blog (www.stillsmallvoiceblog..com) recently and my traffic is growing slowly but steadily.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by bizfirst: 3:09am On May 21, 2016
nagidarabani:
Today i choose to Give 50% of my secrete on how i started getting 4K+ Daily visitors daily without paying a Dime.
I been Blogging for over 3 Years i hardly got 1000 views a day most time is 150 sometimes 200. Then joined a Whatsapp Group called Bloggers Lab. Here i met Great Bloggers friendly and Unfriendly, They became my family. When they tell me they get a least 5k i was thinking its a lie.
With time my blog mentors Wizytechs and Mokoshalb Global Pimpzz always encouraged me i kept trying though nothing was coming fort initially. So i decided to add effort to the little this Great Bloggers helped me with follow few steps i followed bellow
I can give your Further on request i reserve the Bigger secrete to serious Minded Guys

1. Try and get a good Topic or issue you want to blog about: I was farming on a rock for two years thats why i never succeeded so i had to move from blogging on opportunities to Tech (Pls not everybody can go to tech ohh i had special gift here and passion)

2. Get a good template which is Optimized both for PC and Mobile View you can always check how your blog rank on PC and Mobile using >> Google site Analyser. If your reach above 60% fine though this applies only to new comers

3. Add site Description and Title properly ensure it carries key words related to what you blogging on.

4. Get ready to start posting Like Mad: I tell you no magic can bring you traffic organic traffic from google if you don't have content.

5. Copy Copy is a general Blogging Term, Even NairaLand Copy LindaIkeji Coppy but what distinguish this people is that DO IT WISELY dont just pack peoples content straight to HTML PAGE you will mess yourself up. Read post and write your own. And Since you Blogging on what you have Passion this should be enough for you to write your own content. Use that passion you have to write stuffs that are good STAND OUT BE INNOVATIVE

6. Submit URL to Search Engines: This is the Last Secrete i will reveal this number six is like the Magic here just Google Submit my site to search engines Spend as much time as you can submitting

Finally Submit your Site Sitemap to Google Binng and the rest

Use this Magic Sitemap URL For Both and Wordpress though i have not tried for other Platforms.

http://www.applygist.com/2016/01/bloggers-best-way-to-index-all-your.html

The url will lead you to where i wrote a full guide to get indexed in less than 2 to 5 hours on Bing while Google may take 12 hours to index your entire blog and upto index subsequent post

The bolded is sooo true...feed the bots and they'll favor you - it's as simple as that. However, I must warn you that the Blogger Dash stats aren't reliable since they also factor hits from bots...to be certain that you're actually hitting that number, install and make use of an Analytics solution such as the variant Google offers.
henryobinna:
undecided

HenryObinna, by now, you should have known that the Alexa rank is heavily biased towards bloggers who attract traffic from other bloggers!

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by mentro: 10:41am On May 21, 2016
Please teach me steps to mobile optimize my blog. I need to mobile optimize my blog because of traffic.
Re: Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free by Justicelimited(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
[url][/url]my website is ranking so high, check out now to see the easy trick www.naijaglamours.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Domain And Hosting Package On Whogohost Web Hosting In Nigeria / Fiverr Review Exchange Open Thread / This My Blog Eisteve..com Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.