Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (42030 Views)

Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by guardian09(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
efilefun:
Her stomach like all those nollywood scenes... But is she going to breastfeed the baby with those silicon in her boobbbby

Some people don't think about the future before taking decisions, silicon in boobbbby and tattoo on the same boobbbby chaiii pikin go suck lipsrsealed
Well she had good reasons to get silicon boobs as she had confessed that she risked losing it completely to cancer during the bba show
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
That's nice smiley
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by mojysiola(f): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
She did that to save her life.. She had breast cancer at early stage.. Always be sure before you criticise.
efilefun:
Her stomach like all those nollywood scenes... But is she going to breastfeed the baby with those silicon in her boobbbby

Some people don't think about the future before taking decisions, silicon in boobbbby and tattoo on the same boobbbby chaiii pikin go suck lipsrsealed
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
truth b told we miss her silicon boobs lipsrsealed
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by mustafo: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Was that her busband in the picture, the African oyinbo?
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by myklangelo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wokeyim:

Lol. Pregnancy is definitely heavy, mine seems to be pushing me around these days...

Wow! Maybe the child you have in there will have a mind of his own since he pushes you around. Persevere it is a joyful pain I guess.

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by fpeter(f): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
God I need my own baby by next year! Amen

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by seedord247(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
fpeter:
God I need my own baby by next year! Amen

Don't panic. I can give you one for free tongue wink
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by andyanders: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
How will she breastfeed?
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by kayalla(f): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
wooow. she looks good with it.

congrats madam.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by kayalla(f): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
amanze15:
How she go take breastfeed na grin

she go put the nipple for the pikin mouth, anything wey come out the pikin go manage am.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Aitee1: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Eliza5050:
Dem be say her nyyansh na fake buttt?
D oyibo pepper no send.
I need to marry a White guy i can colonise too.
E be like say dem sabi love pass us.
My boyfriend shout too much!
Dis dudes are too violent down here.
Gosh!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigerian women learning to dodge bush BLACK niggas since the invention of rainbows! grin
I lovvvvvvvit!!!!! cheesy
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] say hello to one of the very few nairalanders with over 5000 likes
its not easy. badt guy like me
all these new moderators should show me some respect
am a nairaland red cap chief [/size]

back to the topic

this lady worwor
I hope it pay your bills!
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by andyanders: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
kayalla:

she go put the nipple for the pikin mouth, anything wey come out the pikin go manage am.

She had breast implant. Now where will the milk be coming from?
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by amanze15(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
kayalla:

loool plastic milk abi grin
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by bogolobango(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
See as dat albinos pomp dis babe konji i hail thee
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
she's not even fine
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by kayalla(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
andyanders:

She had breast implant. Now where will the milk be coming from?

thats why i say anything wey come out. cheesy cheesy cheesy
it could be milk or any kind of milk.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] say hello to one of the very few nairalanders with over 5000 likes
its not easy. badt guy like me
all these new moderators should show me some respect
am a nairaland red cap chief [/size]

back to the topic

this lady worwor
the tin wey some ppl don reach years back,we're now heading to 20,000 likes mtcheww kidsad
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by SisterCaro(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow she is looking good. Its good she settled down.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Roseey0(f): 4:59am On Jun 23, 2015
efilefun:

You need a brain. What nonsense future can she possibly think about without being alive to live it. You think the silicon is just for fashion?
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by niceguy7(m): 5:54am On Jun 23, 2015
So this lady still marry Oyinbo grin any ways as that her belle big so, e better be twins oo. grin
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Kceezie: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2015
CountDracula:
undecided baby bump? So her body na road nw abi? Girls are u listenin? U shud tattoo "Beware bumps ahead" on ur bodies

Guy is like English is a Challenge for Ur side
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by ModiKen(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2015
efilefun:

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by visapayless: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2015
ok

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by omaji53jeremiah: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2015
good for her
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wishing you a safe delivery Karen.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by wisellette: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
efilefun:

and did you stop to wonder why the silicones are in her body.....according to her she had cancer of the breast and had to undergo surgery. So, between you and her, who is the'future' thinker.

People should minimize how they judge others. When you don't know a thing, ask questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit / Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.