Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) (3887 Views)

Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
I was browsing and I saw old pictures some snapped before 1960 some older than that and I decided to share with my fellow nairalanders.
www.

cc:ishilove, lalasticala please could you guys move it to FP please.

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
When naija was truly a country
Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
More still coming

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
More pics

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by Mogidi: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
chigoizie7:
When naija was truly a country

When Nigeria was a mere geographical location (according to Awolowo) you mean.

Mind you, it remains a concoction of the Brits, it should not be allowed to exist any longer.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by raayah(f): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2015

3 Likes

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by doublewisdom: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
The good old days when the going was good.

1 Like

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
But why dem tie that small boy head with the tail of that man's cloth :\
Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by Dollyak(f): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Seriously, what happened to Oyo? If there is one state I want to prosper real bad, it has to be oyo state. Sadly, we rarely hear about any big development from that states.

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by DDoubleUps(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
These are just choice pictures from some nice places then, believe me there are hundreds of better places than these in naija today and yet that have not made the life of the common Nigerian better... all na wash jare

1 Like

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pics

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
nostalgia is doing all of u. look to the future and stop craving for something that has passed.

in pictures, it might have looked good but it probably wasn't anything great
Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
More pics
www.

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mogidi:

When Nigeria was a mere geographical location (according to Awolowo) you mean.

Mind you, it remains a concoction of the Brits, it should not be allowed to exist any longer.

It was a country then, it never used to be one now.
Bros, u re funny. All the same, u are correct.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
More
www.

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by Dollyak(f): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
natas22:
Pics
where is this?

Edit jebba: So beautiful.
Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dollyak:

where is this?
Its network I have so many pics to show you guys
www.
Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Network wahala but more are coming
www.

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
More
www.

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by B69U: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=78pt]Fake country.. In Biafra we trust.[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by laurel03(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Awolowo ur project still the best in southwest after many years u hv gone eg u gave us Television station b4 france, first sky scraper in Africa, UCH still d best etc.. The present day fake progressive leaders are just planting flowers in the name of beautification, owing civil servant salaries, no good project except roads wr they use as means of stealing our money....

1 Like

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pics
www.

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by laurel03(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
B69U:
[size=78pt]Fake country.. In Biafra we trust.[/size]
show us good project in ur Biafra zone

4 Likes

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by B69U: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
laurel03:
show us good project in ur Biafra zone
[size=78pt]Thank you for proving me right! That is why u must let Biafra go, so they can build good project in their zone, tribalism and religious extremist that hijack government only care about their zone.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by B69U: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=78pt]Thief using our oil wealth to develop their zone. Armed Robbers![/size]

6 Likes

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
B69U:

[size=78pt]Thank you for proving me right! That is why u must let Biafra go, so they can build good project in their zone, tribalism and religious extremist that hijack government only care about their zone.
[/size]
Bro please am.using God bless you I didn't create this thread because of Biafra please.
www.
Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by B69U: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
natas22:

Bro please am.using God bless you I didn't create this thread because of Biafra please.
www.

TELL BUHARI TO DECLARE FOR UN TO HOLD REFERENDUM IN BIAFRA, WE DONT WANT ONE NIGERIA AGAIN.
U PEOPLE ARE NOT DEAF!

5 Likes

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by zuchyblink(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is what tribalistic black baboons ran down

2 Likes

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
B69U:

[size=78pt]TELL BUHARI TO DECLARE FOR UN TO HOLD REFERENDUM IN BIAFRA, WE DONT WANT ONE NIGERIA AGAIN.

U PEOPLE ARE NOT DEAF![/size]
Am using God beg you this thread was created to show how our beloved country used to look like please stop what you are doing please.
www.
Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by jaysniggs: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin lol
embarassedsorry op
Some people are just, you know....... cheesy
I guess you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) by natas22: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
jaysniggs:
grin lol
embarassedsorry op
Some people are just, you know....... cheesy
I guess you know what I mean.
Yea I do the guy a ..... You actually understand what I mean.
www.

(1) (2) (Reply)

War In Kwara Between Yoruba And Nupe / Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. / Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.