Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) (1806 Views)

Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) / Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) / 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
I sincerely believe too much picture taking and photographers are irritating and distracting President Buhari.

I think it is time to kick out these guys, and allow the man to settle down and do his job.

Too much photographers crawling all over Buhari and the first family, will eventually cause major problems and bring embarrassing situations to the public.

I hope someone is pulling the presidential ears oooooo-o-o-o! I no wan hear story for the gods later grin grin grin

The saying goes: A stitch in time, saves nine.

If you agree, click "like"

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by demmy0325(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Smh
Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by balogundayo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
You're wrong...he only granted the media audience which is a good thing...it's just for the day
Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Another one......

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
balogundayo:
You're wrong...he only granted the media audience which is a good thing...it's just for the day

We hope it is for 1 day.

Once, you get into the habit with these unnecessary paraphernalia office, it tends to stick on you like a leech.
Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by temitemi1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
#babaonechance n our commissioner vp grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Last weekend, Buhari went on a private visit to Daura to rest and check on his cows.
Press men and photographers followed him right inside the cow enclosure.

Tell me where they trying to confirm he could count his cows

I am lost for words.

4 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Allow our Runway model of a President to enjoy the kleiglights

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by dorodee(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
#paparazziAdministration

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is exactly what I was worried about.

Now the Presidential boxers or pants has been shown to the whole world shocked shocked

Next, thing we shall be shown the presidential blockos

6 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by swagsguy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
This administration is what we call TRANSPARENT government.
Carrying the citizen along with all the administrative activities in the helms of power.
If you find fought in this then you are on your own.
Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
swagsguy:
Carrying the citizen along with all the administrative activities in the helms of power.

Transparent to the point of showing us his undies abi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2546767_buhariscows2_jpegd923b9320ad4b18bdf49a9eedd950e30

He is not a farking reality star and Aso Rock is not the Big brother mansion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
swagsguy:

I no find any "fought" oooooo-o-o-o grin grin

Na Sidon look I dey

4 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by dealslip(f): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
we want to see his six pack next.

5 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
He became a president just because of the photos, please allow him to take all the shots available undecided

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
dealslip:
we want to see his six pack next.

Na only 6 pack. maybe na 12 pack sef. grin grin grin grin

Naija people can kill pesin with lafta grin grin grin
Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by IGBOSON2: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
swagsguy:

^^^With your post coming immediately after the one showing a pic of Buhari and his cows, TRANSPARENT is the last word you wanna be using!......Just saying! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
cuteboy2:

This is exactly what I was worried about.

Now the Presidential boxers or pants has been shown to the whole world shocked shocked

Next, thing we shall be shown the presidential blockos

I can't believe I'm viewing my president's undies shocked shocked

This man is a disgrace to presidency

Aisha should better leave that her beauty parlour and take proper care of baba before he comes out with only Boxers

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
For those that are paid daily allowance for criticizing the President on social media; have you asked yourself why the person that hired you didn't give you a proper employment. Ask yourself if that's all you are worth.
Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
swagsguy:

The "TRANSPARENCY" is really showing, like in the red circle in this picture.

I repeat, the president should drive these photographers away. Major embarrassment is coming.

*** A STITCH IN TIME SAVES 9 ***

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by Trailblazer1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
kITATITA:
For those that are paid daily allowance for criticizing the President on social media; have you asked yourself why the person that hired you didn't give you a proper employment. Ask yourself if that's all you are worth.

Its confession Time:
Please tell us how much you were paid to criticize GEJ
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 23, 2015
Change advocates winning cheap media audiance with pictures of plans and no execution since 1700AD....workk is what nigerians need and not all this photographs of how charming and inviting your Aso villa office looks like! I don't seems to understand why the waste of money in this office again, did GEJ leave the office as aboundoned property? Sir Baba, please start work!
Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by PleasureShop: 4:25am On Jun 23, 2015
Haha.. You mean like this picture of him wearing adult diapers? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2015
pboy247:
Change advocates winning cheap media audiance with pictures of plans and no execution since 1700AD....workk is what nigerians need and not all this photographs of how charming and inviting your Aso villa office looks like! I don't seems to understand why the waste of money in this office again, did GEJ leave the office as aboundoned property? Sir Baba, please start work!

I am quite surprised why they are so enchanted with the glamour and grandeur of the office, knowing they have occupied high office before.
They should just forget the glitz.

See self tweet by VP Osibanjo in pic below. Basically, a very narcissist tweet.

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by cuteboy2: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2015

Oga Professor VP: It is "all hands on deck", not "all hands on desk".

You are still thinking of your past classroom life as a university lecturer. grin grin grin

Re: Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
kITATITA:
did u ask yourself such question when u were criticizing GEJ? Una never chin chon chin.

(1) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Should Obey Party’s Directive - Dogara / Caption This Pic Of: Vice President Osinbajo, Danbazau And Hamid Ali / Britain Police Force Says Recruit Must Be Bilingual In 14 Lang' Including Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.