Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. (5404 Views)

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by pbs4real(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

Why wont dey ask him questions?
Is he d 1st president 2 be asked questions by d press ?
Are d press tieing his hands up?

Make use of ur brain.
Iberiberism is disturbing u

Onye iberibe
u sound pained & frustrated. . .are u alryt
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Utchgirl(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2015
pbs4real:
u sound pained & frustrated. . .are u alryt

No, u( pbs4real) is nt alrite bc u hv chosen 2 turn d truth up side down.

Continue anuofia
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Utchgirl(f): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2015
tucky200:
Utchgirl=usu michapukwa unu onu dia

ntorrrrrrrrr
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by pbs4real(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

No, u( pbs4real) is nt alrite bc u hv chosen 2 turn d truth up side down.

Continue anuofia
ur mtr nah yaba left btw who release u frm ur cage
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Utchgirl(f): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
it's Orubebe not Iberibe

Orubebe bebekwagi onu dia

Blame Baba onechance nt orubebe
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

Orubebe bebekwagi onu dia

Blame Baba onechance nt orubebe
oh,well,i don't understand your language
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Utchgirl(f): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2015
pbs4real:
ur mtr nah yaba left btw who release u frm ur cage

Yaba left ko yaba right ni

It's said dt a mad man is usually d 1st to cal a SANE man a mad man. So , tel me now wht r u ?

keep on displaying ur madness on line

Onye nzuzu
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Utchgirl(f): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
oh,well,i don't understand your language

Gud 4 u
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by edo3(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Its a lie,,ebele doesn't have that liver..
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by ibietela2(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej u are stvpid

STFU
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by mrmetoo1: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2015
mistabiola:

It's just for you to know the state of the Nation before you crucify him for what he has not done. If he is not talking you'll say he is too secretive and if he starts talking you will still complain @least let's wait for his first 100days in office before judging him. We all elected him because we trusted him.

Exactly!! Nigerians are so allergic to hearing the truth. Nothing wrong in the president letting us know the state of the nation. We ask for openness, we're getting it so why's everyone so on edge about this. Buhari hasn't said GEJ stole the money, he has just said the treasury is empty and that we owe. That revelation by itself is not the worst thing in the world, this is just so we manage expectations.

1 Like

Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Emyogalanya: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Lies of the century op deserves an award well even God the president of the universe inherited an empty treasury when he created the world out of nothing and when he won the miracle worker president told us he will inherit an empty treasury so why complain start from what u meet and make do with what u can generate all this travelling wey you dey do na empty treasury u take dey do am? Abi na free them dey carry you go there imagine a man who inherit empty treasury instead to stay one place just they fly like mosquito
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by IamGodOfWar: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=Utchgirl post=35046565][/quote]

lol,

BabaOneChance go visit him cow...

please go vote for RapLawd abeg biko nuuuuu Ada Eze..
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2015
IamGodOfWar:

Oga Boss, morning sir
............ Morning 'godofwar'!!! Howdy?
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Dlionsheart: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2015
cy4cent:

He has come to put things right with the hands or teeth of the writer of this crap right?

Jesus needed 5 loaves of bread n 2 fishes to perform a miracle, that is a supernatural being yet he wanted something to be on ground.

Same with turning of water into wine.

same with Elisha when he was about helping the widow fill her jars with oil, he asked , ''tell me what has thou got in the house'' she responded , nothing but a little jar of oil. 2kings 4

what has your GEJ left on ground for PMB to put things right with? you guys should take a chill pill abeg ,let him source funds then you can start talking of turning things around, he is no magician.

ALL THIS CHARGE AND BAIL PASTOR SHAAAA

OGAH,
Na 4 dis fake story u dey quote bible so
hmmmmmmm
Nigeria is on a long thing.
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by cy4cent(f): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dlionsheart:

ALL THIS CHARGE AND BAIL PASTOR SHAAAA

OGAH,
Na 4 dis fake story u dey quote bible so
hmmmmmmm
Nigeria is on a long thing.

I guess your charge n bail eyes did not allow you see that I said the news was crap, but I had to respond cos some people actually think in that line.

you can be on a short thing if you like!!
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by ayokellany: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej u are stvpid

Babes your mouth sha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The EVIL Someone Posted About President Buhari(pix) / 2023: Tinubu Vs Seyi Makinde / Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.