Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) (45475 Views)

Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2015
misscastle:
Mmm.. cute beard tho, is that not masaa the other lady's making? I miss home
we miss you too dear. pls do and come back home.

kuna lafiya?
Ina sonke grin

I've been waiting for your whatsapp message oh 08095005833
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Aisha buhari is a Fraud and a kleptomaniac

Madam! If you say she is a fraud, i will say ok but you also said she is a "Kleptomaniac'.

Do you know the meaning of kleptomaniac. If you dont let me tell you.

Kleptomaniac: Is a person who is
afflicted with Kleptomania, a
compulsion to repeatedly steal
"worthless" items, such as keychains
and small fruit.

So has she stole any worthless item from you. Do you mean what you say or you are just seeking unneccasery attention
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . You dare call our First Lady a Klepto? It is so obvious your parents did not train you well. Perhaps they do, but a gutter girl will always be one. *Hiss*

she is a kleptotomtamus
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by MotoringNigeria: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2015
Well, for someone who's a pilot n owns a chevrolet camaro among oda cool monsters.
nigga is humble.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Defcon1(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2015
adamskutty:
seun, ishilove, lalasticlala or mukina2, i will like to draw ur attention to this mad, Hot sheboon whose brain is filled with decomposed cow dung, i guess the stick mama piss uses from time to time to drill her pucci during their lesbian acts has started showing its effect on this ugly thing. grin grin
You are reporting someone for comments you found offensive, and yet you chose to abuse someone(PEJ) old enough to be your mother.

What moral justification do you now have to report someone else.

You are a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2015
and so what!
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by lucilicious(f): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
that's Ramadan beards,everything about Islam is great,it's sunnah of the prophet to grow beards,tell me,dont guys wear trousers that are above the ankle level now? Don't guys wear Jalabia and turban claiming they're doing the arab money swag now? That's Islam for you,everything prophet said is what everybody is going to consider good and embrace whether they like it or not,we're waiting to see more of it
speak for ursef youngman..wats d meaning of weder dey like it or not,u r fasting n making inciting statements...mtcheew
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by othenok(f): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

From the bottom of my heart I ask this;
Are you sure you are Igbo? On a good day do you talk like this?
Are you aware that you will account for every word that leaves your mouth?
It isn't too late to change. Those you think are your cohorts on this forum won't allow you near their homes cos am sure they are also appalled by your utterances.
Were ire gi guo eze gi onu. Agwa gi na okwu onu gi ebe a ndi njo.

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Otunbatrafford: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2015
It's only during Ramadan they show humility, wait and see their true nature after Ramadan.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by CeceNene(f): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I have a strong feeling ur speaking from experience. Imagine kettle calling pot black# dang
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2015
lucilicious:
speak for ursef youngman..wats d meaning of weder dey like it or not,u r fasting n making inciting statements...mtcheew
what are you talking about? well,nothing bad about what I said,i just read it again,everything the prophet said is right,that's why people are embracing them,its not only in style but also in science,so,what I said is right,just reality and not bigotry or whatever
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Alao96(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2015
How is this my business
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Maintech: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2015
Publicity stunt... what is he contesting for or intend to?
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Matthew4sure(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=ideykwum post=35049641]Yarinya, ina son ki!! Ya za mu yi?

Don't mind him he want to become. Politician that is how they use to start.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by lucilicious(f): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
what are you talking about? I'm talking about style,can't you tell a fellow girl she's going to embrace red fingernail paint whether she likes it or not?
everytin's bou choice,u don't force decisions on pple
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by omaji53jeremiah: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2015
this one is for the media, no good intention attached
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by felifeli: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
In the spirit of Ramadan, Jamil Abubakar is pictured here frying akara for the people to break fast with.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photo-former-ig-of-police-son-jamil.html

I suspect this one too will try and run for President soon. That is how they always start.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2015
lucilicious:
everytin's bou choice,u don't force decisions on pple
of course,im not forcing decisions on anybody,i was just making reference to the way people,even non muslims follow the prophet's sunnah,even though some hate and they still use the styles and have no idea they're already using the styles of those they hate,they used to call people with beards terrorists but they grow it now,they used to call people with turban towel heads and they use it now etc
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2015
misscastle:
Yeah!
Txs 4 reminding me its name.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . You dare call our First Lady a Klepto? It is so obvious your parents did not train you well. Perhaps they do, but a gutter girl will always be one. *Hiss*
did your parents train you well when u called PEJ Mama Piss?
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by justino57(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2015
its cool shal he need to be a man of his own
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2015
3ace:
I ate 7 pieces of Akara, about the size of the undone ones in the picture the other day and I nearly killed everybody in the house. It was as if I was the only one that ate it-anything beans go just dey dabaru my system anyhow. But I like Akara especially when soft, not overcooked and hot. I requested it again recently and they demanded a letter of undertaking from me-can you imagine that?

My dear, I have your antedote: eating taking beans products, take ampicillin - the one with black and yellow colour. I learnt this from uncle who also has the same reaction with any meal made with beans.

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ letter of undertaking.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by nationwide1(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
I don't believe in insulting people but I wonder where these groups of moral preachers were when Jonathan and wife were called the worst names on earth.

Or you think it will stop? It's not possible because it has already become a vicious cycle. Anyone who needed many likes on social media only needed to rain venom of vituperation on Jonathan and wife. Even APC chieftains and governors were not exempted. Or you mean you were not in Nigeria that time?

Even you can't control your emotion as depicted by your insulting / abusing the person you want to correct.

I almost thought it was normal to insults leaders until Buhari came on board and I started hearing people quoting Bible against insulting leaders. That's hypocritic.

People now say those who insult Buhari and VP have not achieved one tenth of the duo's achievements as if those people and their entire generation who insulted Jonathan had achieved or will ever achieve one twentieth of Jonathan’s achievements.

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Cetona(f): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . You are permitted to quote me, bloody LIAR!
Uncle Mikey, your blood dey hot ogrin
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nayok(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
I wonder o, nawa for this op sef
Chinachriss:
Is he not human? Or is there anything special?
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by MadCow1: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Hemanwel:
Bloody hypocrite!You once called Patience Jonathan worse names.

You mean Mama Piss Patience Porky Shepopotamus Jonathan? grin

Yeah! That was bad Mkay... grin
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by evesdon4u: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2015
misscastle:

Yes it is Yar' Jos...
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by paix(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2015
Is he for real, or just another attention seeker?
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by dealslip(f): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2015
what electable position is he vying for? that summarizes this show for me
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by lucilicious(f): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
of course,im not forcing decisions on anybody,i was just making reference to the way people,even non muslims follow the prophet's sunnah,even though some hate and they still use the styles and have no idea they're already using the styles of those they hate,they used to call people with beards terrorists but they grow it now,they used to call people with turban towel heads and they use it now etc
very funny..I don't see hw growing beards is a religious tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Ekiti Inec Resident Commissioner Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.