Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Won The Presidential Election By The Grace Of God, Not Power Or Money- Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won The Presidential Election By The Grace Of God, Not Power Or Money- Buhari. (361 Views)

INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won The Presidential Election By The Grace Of God, Not Power Or Money- Buhari. by AbuadStudent(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that he won the last presidential election by the grace of God and not by money or power, adding that, the 2015 polls has clearly shown that it is God that chooses who becomes a leader.
The president said this when he paid homage to the Emir of Daura, Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar, after attending the Juma’at prayer at the Lowcost Mosque, in Daura, Katsina state. Details and pictures http://naijafire.com/index.php/2015/06/21/i-won-the-presidential-election-by-the-grace-of-god-not-power-or-money-buhari/
Re: I Won The Presidential Election By The Grace Of God, Not Power Or Money- Buhari. by evanscheck(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is anybody contesting it... y is he getting work up.. he shud come and point out the changes dat can be done in Nigeria
Re: I Won The Presidential Election By The Grace Of God, Not Power Or Money- Buhari. by evanscheck(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is anybody contesting it... y is he getting worked up.. He shud come and point out the changes dat can be done in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Most Important Questions?, By Tolu Ogunlesi / Breaking News: Explosions In Damaturu At Prayer Ground / Shuooooo!!!! Obasanjo Abeg Leave Jonathan Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.