Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London (33494 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Releases 2016 Christmas Cards (photos) / Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Maximus85(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:
The beautiful actress is enjoying herself in far away london...see photos below

FAT
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by kandiikane(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Silly question ? Hey dude learn how to mind your business

You should stick to your own statement instead of putting your nose in how other people make their own money.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by kenny1313(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
What baffles me is how this female actresses make their money to be able to spend it lavishly I know nollywood don't pay much and many of them are not brand ambassadors
they ride on political dicks.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by vm26: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
i am poor but i dont see myself going to a flipin cold place for vacation undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by steph2sweet(f): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Fugly
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by tendernexx(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na bad belle wan kill all of una. Anyway, its allowed.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by sunsewa: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
trying to show up and tell timaya u no fit catch me again,ntoor,meanwhile her pedigree in showbiz is far behind the mercy Johnson, Edo,ike,nnaji,Dominic,Damascus, etc just hyping and packaging, with timaya imbroglio, with the help of deep pockets men.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Ama80(f): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
boss1310:
disadvantage of having big hips at a younger age
you must be fat when approaching menopause
for real?now im crying
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by tiger28: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
boss1310:
disadvantage of having big hips at a younger age
you must be fat when approaching menopause
the moment I just saw the Mr Nairaland contest, that's when I knew most of the kids that I banter with are MOSTLY 18-22 year old. Too many Babies Here I swear. See infantile comments!
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by boss1310(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
tiger28:
the moment I just saw the Mr Nairaland contest, that's when I knew most of the kids that I banter with are MOSTLY 18-22 year old. Too many Babies Here I swear. See infantile comments!
if you wait like 7 more years my daughter will be eligible to wed u and i and my wife will be grandparents.if i may ask when did we banter words also what do i have to do with mr nairaland whatever or is your phone or laptop having screen problems dear
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by ModiKen(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

...SHE LIE...WE DONT HAV THIS KINDA WOMENS HEAR IN LONDON.. SHE is DAK SKIN! (no ofeense) angry

See how you even spelt dark and offence, and you are talking about her being "dark skinned".

All I can say to you is......

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by MrCork: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
ModiKen:

See how you even spelt dark and offence, and you are talking about her being "dark skinned".

All I can say to you is......

..HAV U EVA DATED LIGHTSKIN FEMALE IN YOR LIVE?..CAN U AFORD THEM?..CAN U EVEN SEF,MAIN TAIN THEM?......GO & SIT SOMEWEAR JOR!!..GOAT! undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by jascon1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
eginacyril:
ARE U SURE U ARE IN LONDON?PLS CHECK UR ENGLISH
Hahaha I won laff die. When I c the english self fear no gree me speak my own
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by eneidoko(f): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
JJC. You know them. London is not that cold for her gear.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by InMyOpinion(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=14pt]Curvy chic..she's got the Lupey factor cheesy[/size]
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
shockwave91:
is it winter over there?? Cus i don't understand all d FUR on her....undecided
actually it's summer right now but the past few days have been quite chilly and wet that someone visiting from a hot place like Nigeria might feel the need to cover up more. I don't see any need for the scarf and boots though.

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
AdaNri1:
actually it's summer right now but the past few days have been quite chilly and wet that someone visiting from a hot place like Nigeria might feel the need to cover up more. I don't see any need for the scarf and boots though.

exactly. Thanchu
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Chubhie: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
hahn:

Upload the pics
LOL. Just design a mental picture.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by hahn(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chubhie:
LOL. Just design a mental picture.

I already did that and its looked so ridiculous that I need a physical picture
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by fireforfire: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
shockwave91:
is it winter over there?? Cus i don't understand all d FUR on her....undecided

I wonder o. Its summer now and its hot here. She wan decieve naija pple Abi wetin
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
fireforfire:

I wonder o. Its summer now and its hot here. She wan decieve naija pple Abi wetin

i tire o
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Chubhie: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
hahn:

I already did that and its looked so ridiculous that I need a physical picture
The grapevine also has it that Timaya stormed jehovah sharp sharp church in an attempt to retrieve his car keys from empress. Empress ran toward the elders in an effort to take shelter from a rampaging militant Timaya armed with white plastic chair.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by hahn(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chubhie:
The grapevine also has it that Timaya stormed jehovah sharp sharp church in an attempt to retrieve his car keys from empress. Empress ran toward the elders in an effort to take shelter from a rampaging militant Timaya armed with white plastic chair.

You have gotta be kidding me. Women sure have ways of driving a man crazy. I know. I'm married
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Chubhie: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
hahn:

You have gotta be kidding me. Women sure have ways of driving a man crazy. I know. I'm married
It has been so right from the days of Adam in the garden to the days of Samson up until now. The idea is to apply tact when dealing with them so as not to incure the wrath of Jah and get chased from paradise or playing into ones enemies hands who will shave ones hair and ogle his eyes out. I shall tag you when needed to share your wisdom in family section as at when due.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by usenjay: 7:33am On Jun 24, 2015
moni good o.....she has really changed nice one....
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

...SHE LIE...WE DONT HAV THIS KINDA WOMENS HEAR IN LONDON.. SHE is DAK SKIN! (no ofeense) angry
still rat & trap!
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by MrCork: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Midehi:

still rat & trap!

...hav u been to London?...serrrrriious looong hissss!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by thermy(f): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
ko kan aye.... grin
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by thermy(f): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2015
ko kan aye grin
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by myrao(f): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
she covers it all up ,we complain ,she exposes them,we still
talk....g....what exactly do we want
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by ModiKen(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrCork:

..HAV U EVA DATED LIGHTSKIN FEMALE IN YOR LIVE?..CAN U AFORD THEM?..CAN U EVEN SEF,MAIN TAIN THEM?......GO & SIT SOMEWEAR JOR!!..GOAT! undecided

FYI, my gf is fair in complextion and she is d third fair in complextion lady I'v dated. cool
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by baralatie(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
see e-jealousy people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Strikes A Pose In Agbada / Emoney Makes A Fashion Statement In New Instagram Photo / Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.