Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London (33527 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Releases 2016 Christmas Cards (photos) / Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by omanifrank(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2015
ok
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by MrImole: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2015
Sexy girl

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Abugab(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Empress is looking ageless.
She isn't looking her age at all.
Well, Sisi Empress, time to settle down oooo
Clock is ticking....
Nice pics.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by gonzaga: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2015
Always had, and still have a crush for this babe. Just didn't know how to meet her.

Did she go unaccompanied?

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Ikegift4real(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2015
please Vote CONTESTANT NO. 18 TOMFRENCH.
. plz add Cc: NLjega after voting. Tnx
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by 9jatatafo(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Lack of exercise and collecting of too much sperm.

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Chubhie: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2015
youngberry001:
Timaya ex-girlfriend

she don fat oh lipsrsealed

After Timaya busted her dressed in white,----- Red candles, a basin of water, pictures of Timaya, a prophet about conducting proceedings in a CELEbrated church.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by swezenberg(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Abugab:
Clock is ticking....
Nice pics.

How old is she?
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by kandiikane(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
What baffles me is how this female actresses make their money to be able to spend it lavishly I know nollywood don't pay much and many of them are not brand ambassadors

What a stupid question

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by hahn(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Chubhie:
After Timaya busted her dressed in white,----- Red candles, a basin of water, pictures of Timaya, a prophet about conducting proceedings in a CELEbrated church.

Upload the pics
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by sweatlana: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
What baffles me is how this female actresses make their money to be able to spend it lavishly I know nollywood don't pay much and many of them are not brand ambassadors

They have access to the richest men in the country
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Swagk101(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2015
pretydiva:
She's living big. Wat does she do 4 a living cos it's been long I saw her acting
Olosho of course grin grin
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2015
association of bad belle pple

hatux:
I tire o...

And she how she come be like person wey dey dig soak away....

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by ace05(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2015
My friend, its summer in London now, why you dey form muffler tinz. Abegi go one side. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by sweatlana: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Abugab:
Clock is ticking....
Nice pics.

How old is she?
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by SwitchTel(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2015
shockwave91:
is it winter over there?? Cus i don't understand all d FUR on her....undecided

Before you people start talking do your research. This is the weather there. Hence the fur

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by pretydiva(f): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
voltron:

you call this living big. . or living FAT!
lolzz..all join
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by stilloy: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls Empress darlyn... Do ur thing maami coolm..enjoy abeg#

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Abugab(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
sweatlana:

How old is she?

Go check Google.
Na my mouth u wan hear say PMB dey mess?
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by 9jauk: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
quick sale

lg smart sound bar 300w immaculate condition with wireless sub woofer and box.

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
SwitchTel:

Before you people start talking do your research. This is the weather there. Hence the fur

Gud 4 u. U managed to answer my question and @ d same time be a complete DOUCHE.......undecided
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by niceguy7(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
She's cute

Buh i dnt rilli like chubby gehz.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Nokish: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Enjoy ur self na God give u
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by iykedare(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
boss1310:
disadvantage of having big hips at a younger age
you must be fat when approaching menopause

Even before menopause
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
kandiikane:

What a stupid question
Silly question ? Hey dude learn how to mind your business
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by solobenzo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Menh she iz fucking fat.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by sanmibukunmi: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Isn't it supposed to be summer in London
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by happney65: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Timaya fuk her fuk her so tey,he beat her,come dump her.. grin
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by DonUwaski(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
eginacyril:
ARE U SURE U ARE IN LONDON?PLS CHECK UR ENGLISH

Me self be dey wonder when women come become women's and when here become hear... E be like say them don change English dictionary ooo... Abeg make una wey dey London send us wey dey naija the new dictionary make we no lost.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by DidiLove1: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
shockwave91:
is it winter over there?? Cus i don't understand all d FUR on her....undecided

Please which of the pictures exactly do you see fur in? Better still, describe what you understand by fur.

1 Like

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by 400billionman: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:
The beautiful actress is enjoying herself in far away london...see photos below

Where is her husband ?
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London by Maintech: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is she married yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics / Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) / Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.