Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom (4767 Views)

Ex-first Lady Patience Jonathan Sighted At Skyebank In Abuja / Ex-first Lady Patience Jonathan Sighted At Skyebank In Abuja / Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by myselfonly: 1:04am On Jun 23, 2015
"Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan is looking well-rested, buoyant and seemingly happy if I may use that word.

Sighted recently in the United kingdom, the picture says it all. Life after presidency seems good.

Chinedu Ozordi, as pictured, bumped into him at London’s Heathrow Airport and took this photo with him, posting it on Twitter with caption: “Goodluck goes to London. Without the bowler hat”

https://mobile.twitter.com/chineduozordi/media/grid?idx=2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2015
GEJ MY HERO! MY GRAND CHILDREN WILL HEAR OF YOU

12 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Mekybliss(f): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2015
GEJ doing the buhari pose angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by engrrichie92(m): 1:21am On Jun 23, 2015
Jona jona...good riddance!.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by lawflec(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2015
since this post hit the net I avered my utmost dislike about his posture. I wish the man had worn a different cloth, even fayose mum who wears pampers and jagaban will know that this dress was made in aba and unfit flor the ex p
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by fulanimafia: 1:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Even across the Atlantic GEJ can't stop looking clueless. undecided

#harmlessopinion

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by dddrexjr(m): 2:19am On Jun 23, 2015
so he knws wah's "shirt & T.zers"
#smh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Flowrymz(m): 2:23am On Jun 23, 2015
GEJ Look like complete mumu shaaa... *Just passing* beef me and die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by freshdude99(m): 2:49am On Jun 23, 2015
Mekybliss:
GEJ doing the buhari pose angry grin
beauty without brain is a serious turnoff. angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by teebabsman(m): 3:18am On Jun 23, 2015
long live GEJ

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Simple man!

This is the way he had always wanted to live his life; simple and contented, before fate dragged him into limelight with all the vagaries of life and political shenanigans.

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Shameless he goat going to chill in another man's land knwing hw he left is own home, well is a pitty, if he can beat his chest nd say say he did well 4 his pple y running to UK? Did he see any british PM coming to chill here, y not chill in otueke? Just see hw senseless and shameless our leaders are;after looting the run away in d name of goin 2 rest, wat did u do? Nemessis will catch up wit u sooner or latter. Ole. Hero my booth.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Akosbaba(m): 3:57am On Jun 23, 2015
i will surely be chilling too after securing my 2nd and 3rd coming financially.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:25am On Jun 23, 2015
Oga you left us in the hand of a tourist president who can't stay one place who instead of fighting boko harem is not fighting niger delta militants. Op this picture don old na abi now of recent you de see am

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Gegz(m): 4:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Life after forceful retirement. Continue to enjoy the life sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Hollawaley(m): 5:00am On Jun 23, 2015
The guy made a great deal out of nigeria emptying our treasures
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Ewuro4: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2015
See a relaxed man. I like him.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Olanireti(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2015
I guess checking on some of his loots there. Making sure intact. Good save Nigeria from the hand thieves who called themselves hero
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2015
He should be extradite to refund all the money stolen under his tenure and tell Nigerians why states and even the FG can't pay monthly salary.

Meanwhile he spent over #2 trillion top for the election.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by ShineuEye: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Gej couldn't give a fxxk, I like his swag. Its Buhari's problem now.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Bluetooth2:

He should be extradite to refund all the money stolen under his tenure and tell Nigerians why states and even the FG can't pay monthly salary.

Meanwhile he spent over #2 trillion top spend for the election.

It's a lie. It's not 2 trillion. It's about 7 trillion grin. Mumu. Wen dem say go school u nor gree.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Chibaba247(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2015
How else can u describe gentility? D man is good

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Bifwoli: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2015
GEJ please come back in 2019 to change the bad deal that Nigerians got.

Out with the dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2015
calebo101:

It's a lie. It's not 2 trillion. It's about 7 trillion grin. Mumu. Wen dem say go school u nor gree.

ROFLMAO

Now I believe I'm a mumu. cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2015
I can never ever rant about you because your administration was a total failure even the younger generation wanted u no more...SHM
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2015
He's resting with our stolen money.
He should explain why the treasury is empty.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Brightology2(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Gej my president foreva

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by steph2sweet(f): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2015
My amiable presidoo, may u remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Emyogalanya: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2015
thats nice

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Emyogalanya: 7:32am On Jun 23, 2015
thats nice thats nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by andy24(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Old news. Who is concerned about GEJ when he felt us in such a mess angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To The People Of The Niger Delta. / More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. / See How NCDC Officials Make Money By Forging People Covid-19 Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.