Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo (4629 Views)

El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State / Wedding Fatiha Of Bashir El-Rufai And Halima Kazaure / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by NiceMen: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
A few days ago, it was reported on Nairaland that Bashir El Rufai, Malam El Rufai's son, is getting married to an Igbo lady call Nwakaego.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/6253936/bashir-el-rufai-wed-nwakaego-igbo

However, according to the name on the wedding IV, it is apparently a lie that the said lady is actually not Igbo but a Northern muslim who goes by the name Halima Ibrahim Kazaure

Please see attached pic for proof.

lalasticlala , mynd44 Seun, we need this on the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by IamD18: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
You are mad to think El Rufai will tolerate an Igbo woman as his son's wife.

This is just like telling Igbo parents to fully support a Yoruba woman as their son's wife.

They can only fake the support to please their son, but lowkey unhappy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Moferere: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
I saw it this morning and I was wondering why they used that Nwakaego to play unnecessary politics.

This country eehn

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Orubebe01: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
He was trying to press igbo mumu bottom, not knowing that my people have no mumu bottom that son of a midget can press.

21 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
cheesy.. The Great Sons of Arewa do not care whether you are a Northern woman or not.. They don't care whether you are Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Idoma, Igbo, etc..

Answer the following questions.. cheesy

1. Are you obedient to your parents and elders.. Are you respectful? And your husband, will you show him respect?

2. Are you morally upright? Are you responsible?

3. Are you friendly and kindhearted?

4. Are you a virgin? Is chastity one of your virtues?

5. Are you a good cook? Good with domestic chores?

6. Can you protect his secrets? Can you support and encourage him?

If you tick yes to all the above, then you will make a great wife, irrespective of your tribe and religion.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Easternmind(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why use nwakego naa
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Racoon(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
shocked Chai! These people are shameless liars & deceivers.
This family of irredeemable bigots.Spits!

13 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by FarahAideed: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Only a fool will believe that super bigots like them.will marry Igbo they hate so much

6 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by History555: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
2023 on the mind. How far with that buhari daughter we were told in 2015 that is married to an lgbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by gaetano: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamD18:

This is just like telling Igbo parents to fully support a Yoruba woman as their son's wife.

Not the same. We marry Yoruba women alot too. It's very difficult for us to accept a northern in law, it's not because of the tribe, but because of the religion mostly. The yorubas we marry are almost always Christians.

8 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by seunmsg(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
Only a fool will believe that super bigots like them.will marry Igbo they hate so much

Racoon:
shocked Chai! These people are shameless liars & deceivers.
This family of irredeemable bigots.Spits!

The boy never really said he’s marrying an Igbo girl. People simply assumed based on his post. I can upload a picture of my wife and give it an Igbo caption. “My Ada Owerri” for example. It doesn’t mean she’s Igbo.

9 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Arrewa: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Okk
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Arrewa: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
We hear
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by GuyWise(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

I knew it was all a scam because no Igbo parents will allow their daughter to marry a family who hates their tribe.

The idiotic Bashir might have toasted one Igbo babe and got rejected reason he is dreaming, when his dream couldn't come to pass he resorted to giving any girl he saw an female Igbo name just to feel among.............. na dem go taya.

11 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by XXXXTENTACION: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunmsg:

The boy never really said he’s marrying an Igbo girl. People simply assumed based on his post. I can upload a picture of my wife and give it an Igbo caption. “My Ada Owerri” for example. It doesn’t mean she’s Igbo.
Why would you give it an igbo caption why not give it a hausa caption

8 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by History555: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunmsg:

They dressed in lgbo clothing, called his one lgbo name.Why not just call the wife by her real name instead of the name of another name. It's like you calling your wife biodun when her name is temi or your wife calling you deji when your name is segun

8 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by OfficialAwol(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
This should be treated as treason.

3 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by History555: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Ada owerri is a pet name, nwakego is not a pet name.

10 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by OfficialAwol(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunmsg:

What does it imply?
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Omihanifa: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
I knew the lady wasn't Igbo undecided he probably used that nwakaego to describe her to show how priceless the lady is to him

*** NWAKAEGO IN IGBO MEANS> More valuable than money”.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by seunmsg(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Why would you give it an igbo caption why not give it a hausa caption

You can’t dictate what he will call his wife. He can call her any name. Even on Nairaland, you see people give themselves very funny and interesting names. Someone’s Nairaland name is “Raccon”. Examples abound. It’s all about choices.

1 Like

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by seunmsg(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
History555:

Ada owerri is a pet name, nwakego is not a pet name.

Nwakego is a pet name to him.

1 Like

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Passionate888: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
They are fighting against fake news yet they are still spreading fake news. APC na useless party

3 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Ever8090: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by NiceMen: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamD18:

Wetin bring MAD into this one now?

Igbos marry Yoruba a lot and vice versa... we have no problem with the Yorubas when it comes to marriage, especially for ones involving igbo women.
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by NiceMen: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
History555:

They dressed in lgbo clothing, called his one lgbo name.Why not just call the wife by her real name instead of the name of another name. It's like you calling your wife biodun when her name is temi or your wife calling you deji when your name is segun
The person you are replying is a known APC stooge, the person that created the first thread is APC stooge... don't expect any sensible response from them.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Millimann: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Maybe he used the Igbo name to show that the lady is beautiful. Igbo ladies are associated with beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunmsg:

You can’t dictate what he will call his wife. He can call her any name. Even on Nairaland, you see people give themselves very funny and interesting names. Someone’s Nairaland name is “Raccon”. Examples abound. It’s all about choices.
you no get shame
the most deceptive and dishonest creature in Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Queseda: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
And the Igbo on nairaland were already falling over themselves in joy that we married one of there harlot sister

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by LegendHero(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lol.

This Bashir just like toying with the Ibos everytime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by NiceMen: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Queseda:
And the Igbo on nairaland were already falling over themselves in joy that we married one of there harlot sister
Majority were suspicious
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by domido(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
I thought as much undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic / Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident / Edo Assembly To Probe Dismissal Of Indigenes From Abia Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.