Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Trange Encounter With This Lady In The Dream Which Became Reality - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Trange Encounter With This Lady In The Dream Which Became Reality (926 Views)

My Encounter With A GTB Staff / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Encounter With A Bvn Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trange Encounter With This Lady In The Dream Which Became Reality by onismate: 4:50am On Jun 23, 2015
I woke up with a free mind. The previous day was so hectic for me after a much hard typing, photocopying of over 12,ooo pages of work papers. After work, returned home to rest. I laid on the bed after eating and slept off.

As I woke that morning with a very free mind, body and soul. I stood up from the bed did some house chores, took my bath and off I went to were I work, a business center were we do photocopy, printing and other kind of works.

I got to my work, did my usual daily clean-up and sat down waiting for job to come. Unlike the previous day that as I was just coming in, a typing job just came in, followed by photocopy. That day, I waited from 8am till 1pm and no job was forth coming. Na so I bend my head for table.

Suddenly someone tapped me. “Hello, I wan do photocopy,” the voice said as she tapped me. It was a female voice. One need to see the way I raised up my head with saliva gushing out of my mouth. Apparently, I had fallen into a deep sleep the moment I bent my head to the table. My eyes would be red as I raised my head and looked at who was talking. It looked as if I was seeing 4 girls. I dipped my hand into my pocket and brought out my handkerchief, cleaned my face. I looked very well who was talking. Behold, standing in front of me was a very beautiful lady wearing a blue jean trouser and a white polo. As I cleaned my face with handkerchief, “your mouth too, clean your mouth,” she said to me. The saliva wey pour come out from my mouth, no clean finish. So she was telling me to clean my mouth area very well. Na so shame come dey catch me. She smiled. I stood up went to take water from the other room and washed my face and wiped it with my handkerchief. She was smiling at me. I couldn’t even look at her face. I just bone face. She gave me what she wants to photocopy. I collected it from her and gave her chair to sit while I did the photocopy. After doing the photocopy, I gave to her. She said there is another work she would love me to do for her. She brought out a booklet from the bag she was carrying. It was a rough certificate of ownership of a landed property I don’t even know where it is. She asked if I can make it original the was it is in the certificate. I should change the names and some other details in the computer, type and design it like the original she was holding. At first I was skeptical about the job. Part of me was telling me to turn it down because the lady was trying to forge a document but I told her I can do it. I felt she was a lady and looks innocent who can’t be involved in all those kind of shady deals. She said she was willing to pay any amount. She had earlier said she had gone to several places in that shopping complex and they all said they can’t do it. She gave it to me and I began typing, searching for logos online to make it look original. She asked how much for me after completing the job. I jokingly said N10,000. She smiled and said there was no problem. We began chatting as I worked as she stayed there, making sure she directed me on what to do for the work to be authentic. We laughed and chatted. She went out and bought me lacasera and gala as I worked. I was sipping the lacasera when her phone range. She immediately went outside to receive the call and came back. She brought out N5,000 from her hand bag and gave to me. I was surprised why she was giving it to me. “collect it nah,” she said to me. I saw my Oga coming towards the shop, I immediately collected the N5,000. She said she wants to get to the bank and she would be back shortly. When she returns, she would give me the remaining N5,000 for my job. As my Oga walked in and heard N5,000, he smiled. I knew he would be thinking ‘work don come.’ I was excited in my spirit as I continued the work as she has said. I wanted to strive to finish the job before she returns. She took her pulse from the handbag and dropped it on the table close to me. She said I should help her keep it safe till she comes. I told her not to worry that they can’t steal her bag from our shop. Our shop was a safe place. She left. As she left, my Oga asked me how much was her work. I no say the man go ask me because he too like money. I told him it is N1,500 but I charged her N5,000. “Did she give you advance?” he said. “No, she hasn’t. She said when she returns she will give me every thing,” I said to my Oga. “Yes, good boy. You are doing a great job,” he said. Na dis kind thing dey sweet my Oga, money. If I had told him it was N10,000 and she gave me N5,000, he will collect everything from me. Nothing for me. Me wey dey sweat dey do the job wey him sef or anybody for the complex no fit do.

I continued the job till I finished it. I was about to print it out when my Oga told me he was going out and he would come back shortly. As he left, I connected the printer with happiness in me, that I don already hammer. As I was thinking that I have hammered, I never knew I would soon dehammer. I began to think. I just prayed that when she would return; let my Oga not be around. If I had known I would have told her charges was N20,000 and she would be willing to pay. I printed out the work and waited till she comes.

She returned at exactly an hour she left. She was just holding two packs of Mr bigs take away packs. She gave me one and said she bought it for me. She also gave me the remaining money and even added N2,000 making it N7,000. I collected the items from her but was still her nice gesture because we just met and I can’t just understand why she was just granting my request as I demand. But I kept my cool. She said if we have internet service in my shop. I told her we have. So she said I should help her send the soft copy of what I printed to an email address. I asked her if she doesn’t have an email address so she would use her own. She said she has but has forgotten her password and I should just use my own. I was surprised because as beautiful as she is, even the Iphone 6 and blackberry phones she was carrying, she doesn’t have an active email address! Well I agreed to use my email to send it which I did. After sending it, she got another call which she went outside to receive it. I was still waiting for her to come so I could use another opportunity to exploit her of another sum of money. I waited ooo and she didn’t come inside. “Abi na 5hours she take dey make the call?” I thought to myself. I went outside to check if she was still there and she wasn’t. Well, I went inside because her hand bag was still inside and she was even yet to collect the hardcopy of the work I printed. “Abeg make she come back make I still collect small money from her,” i thought to myself. I sat down and opened the food she bought for me. Mehn na fried rice and turkey oo. Na so I begin chop this thing oooo. This girl just they spoil me today. I began thinking, maybe dating her would be cool because she was friendly. As I dey think, na so 4 able bodied policeman with guns came into the shop. The way they even entered sef, fear enter my body. The food I was eating dropped from my hands and fell on the floor. One of them rushed to the place I was, the work I printed for the lady, he took it from the table close to me. Before I knew what was happening, na one hot slap land for my face, kpozaaaaa. “Where is she?” one of the shouted. They were just screaming, “where she dey?” I don’t know who they were asking about. One of them asked were the girl that owned the work I printed, were she is. I told them that I didn’t know. Na so one of them give me one heavy blow for belle, and before I know wetin dey happen, I don vomit the fried rice and chicken wey I chop. They begin beating me and I was screaming, “wetin I do nah.” People began rushing into our shop. The officers dragged me out, calling me criminal. The handcuffed my hands. As they were about dragging me into the bout of their car, my Oga walked in and asked what was happening. They told my Oga that I connived with a 419ner. That I was working with a girl who was allegedly trying to illegally sell her father’s property. So I was forging the documents for her. My Oga no fit talk. He couldn’t even defend me. I was trying to explain to them that she brought the work for me to do. And my Oga was even their when she brought the job and I didn’t know it was forgery. I Oga denied being their. He said he was just coming to work and he had not been around that day. You need to see the crowd at the place as they watched as I was being panel beated by the police men. The worst part of it was when they brought out the girl’s handbag and opened it. They were so many documents and dollar notes inside the handbag. I told them that I didn’t know about it oo. They insisted that all of us were working together. They were beating me. I told them that she came and insisted I help her do the job and she even bought me food and dashed me money. “Chaii,” one of them shouted. They said what was the relationship between me and her that we were just meeting and she bought me food and gave me money. My Oga was just watching as I bled and they dragged me into the bout of the car, they want to close it. I was trying to go out. One of the officers lifted up his gun to hit me. “Helloooooo, I want to do photocopy,” she said. The person tapped me again, “I want to do photocopy,” she said. It was just a dream. I opened my eyes. The last time I checked, there was no work so I placed my head on the table and slept off.

Immediately I raised my head from the table, realizing I was just dreaming. I turned to see who was talking. It was exactly the same girl I saw in my dream and the same cloths she was putting on. Immediately I just looked at her, I presumed that saliva had poured out of my mouth while sleeping. Na so I just bring out my handkerchief come clean my face. She gave me what to photocopy and I collected it. They were WAEC certificates and some other documents. After doing the photocopy, she asked me how much and I told her it was N60. She gave me money. She told me there was another job she wants me to help her do. Immediately she said that, fear came into me. She brought out a paper from her handbag. Exactly the same handbag in my dream just that hers was red and the one in the dream was black. “Can you type this out in the computer? Make it original the way it is here,” she said to me. Kaii, exactly the way it came to me in the dream. I began to fear. I couldn’t utter a word as she was talking to me. My imaginations were running wide. Could that dream be a warning to me! Could it be I was tested or making a signal of what was coming to pass? As I was thinking, my Oga walked into the shop. I told her that I can’t do it. “Ahhh why na?” she said. I told her that I don’t know how to do it. My Oga asked what was that, I told him that she wanted me to forge something. My Oga said I should do it because he knows I can use corel draw and other applications so well. The man no even send say na forgery, na money him. I wanted to collect it from her; I remembered what happened in that dream. As I collected it from her, I saw 2 police men coming toward our shop. Chaiiii, I gave the sheet back to the lady and telling her to go somewhere else. Na so my Oga start to dey para for me ooo. That don’t I know it’s the money he realizes from the business he uses in paying. I know that one before nah. My Oga knows I could do it because I had done it before but this one, with the kind of dream I dreamt.

I began faking stomach upset, that I want to go to toilet. I left the place thinking that when I will return, the girl would have left, but lai lai. The girl stil dey there dey wait for me after spending about 30 minutes outside. She said she has been to everywhere at the complex and they said they can’t do it for her. And that was exactly what the girl in my dream said to me. Now it was becoming real to me, what I dreamt and began feeling that it was a warning. The beatings and embarrassment I received in the dream, I can’t receive that in reality. How do I tell my Oga that I had such a terrible dream, will he believe me? My oga come dey para for me infront of the girl. I told him that I was feeling sick and I want to go home. He said I should do the job for the girl since we have not done a reasonable job that day. The girl sef ask my Oga how much that if it was money, she was ready to pay. My Oga told her it was N1,500. The girl talk say she would pay even if it’s N10,000, she was ready to pay. That was the same amount we agreed on in my dream. “Are you people ready to do it so I can drop it and get to the bank and come back,” she said. Now it was becoming glaring to me. That was a sign and I need to heed to it. I told her that I wasn’t doing, maybe my boss would do it. My Oga said if I don’t do it, infact I will loose my job. He told the girl to drop it and go. The girl wrote the changes and the names to swap and that we should make it look original. The two policemen I saw before, I saw them again with guns. One of them looks exactly like one in my dream. They left one of the shops and headed to ours. As I saw them, I just ran to the door to leave the premises. My Oga said as I was leaving, I shouldn’t come back to his shop again. I went a little farther from our shop to sight what will happen. I waited there for close to 2 hours. I didn’t see or hear that police arrested or beat any body. As I was just there under a tree, the lady that brought work, she was passing by. She began asking why I refused to do the job, that my Oga has done it for her and she was leaving. I was surprised that no evil happened because in that dream, I was arrested and she ran away and here we are reality. The job was done and nothing happened.

I went back to the shop. I tried to explain things to my Oga but he no wan hear me. He sent me away. He doesn’t want to see me again.

What I did, was it wrong? Am I to be blamed? I was just trying to be careful due to my dream. I did what I did because of it.
http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1011-the-strange-occurrence-that-brought-a-bizarre-outcome-in-my-place-of-work-was-it-my-fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trange Encounter With This Lady In The Dream Which Became Reality by jaytime(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Dream or no dream, you weren't wrong. Forgery is a crime.
Re: The Trange Encounter With This Lady In The Dream Which Became Reality by Kirinwa: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2015
Kk
Re: The Trange Encounter With This Lady In The Dream Which Became Reality by JayJustus(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2015
another awesome piece...
in case it makes FP make I sef put my kayak here... not rowing today
Re: The Trange Encounter With This Lady In The Dream Which Became Reality by Opengates(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
For having access to such mystries ahead of time, it means God has a purpose for your life and doesn't want you to end your life in shame. (If truly you are the one).

It would have happened exactly you saw it in your dream if you did the job for her. It didn't happen to your boss because you are the prime target of the devil (probably some household enemies orchestrations) to make sure you spend the rest of this year behind the bars.

Thank God for His mercies, pray and seek the face of God before moving to another work. Make up your mind never to do anything that will make God be angry with you.

You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Trange Encounter With This Lady In The Dream Which Became Reality by Dannyset(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
I really don't know what to believe about this my OP anymore. But I hav sha choose to follow u because u hav nice things to drop here. Na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Loan Me N200k For 3 Days Max And Get Back N50k Interest....collateral Is My Car / Online Business::: Why Your Payoneer Card Didn't Arrive / Paypal Available For Sale #200 Per $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.