Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? (19929 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Suya Spiced Chicken Nuggets / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by ffo(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2015
asumo12:
Hmmmmm

FFO

Will soon cum now nah!

tongue
shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Go and roast your own. undecided

grin grin

This guy eh!
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by redcliff: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
why do only aboki take up the job??

There are somethings best left for some tribes. Gbam!
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by kaura5000: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2015
redcliff:

There are somethings best left for some tribes. Gbam!
yeah because suya is hausa indigenous
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by refreshrate: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=25pt]These the reasons
suya takes a long process
they buy the raw meat in the morning
they boil / warm or make sure its liquid is reduced
then they gather all the ingredient
by the time they are done with the fire stuff, it's already evening

another reasons

suya is meant to be eaten in a leisure time which is night or evening
and our mentality willnot let's buy suya in broad daylight

make I continue?[/size]

in other news, airtel dey...

or maybe it's just because they know the people who will really buy go don go office.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by duran2059(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]who told you that suya isnt available for breakfast.....for the side wey i dey for Gworza close to chad border,na so so suya we de chop morning afternoon night because foolish boko boys don pursue all the farmers and trader around.....so we just de chill de wait for rapture to happen make armagadon start sharp sharp make our oga the morning star win so that we go throw christ for the bottomless pit wey him create for humans we our master de plan save........Christ don mess up this world pass as mugabe mess up zimbabwe so we de plan coup against am make we start to de rule..... We had a truce the last time but this time around no mercy for god we no get mercy on people wey im create......god wey no fit manage common earth talk more of the universe.....god we drown everybody wey im create.....god we de partial chose isreal as im people say make them kill other people.....god we get power to staop disease,hunger etc but him no wan do am since im de enjoy make man de suffer....just wait for us and be sure that we will ultimately win you and please make the fire hotter because you will burn there soon[/size][/b]
Are you sure you are alright? May God do to you and your household the unthinkable for this your statement!
To think so mofos were actually liking/sharing the post?
Seun and Co can't you guys block some certain comments? You just let everything slide!
Just a pity! angry
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Skain(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2015
U no want make aboki sef sleep?
Na dem dey close last for business na
If u wan chop suya for morning buy am for night nd warm am shikena
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Bowaley17(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2015
I don't know
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:

Cos thta is only what they know best grin
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Skain(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Abayor7:
Suya sweet ow grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy which kind tin be dis na
U no know say person dey fast?
Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwww
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
I wonder who made it compulsory that Suya be sold at Night...
What if i want to eat Suya as breakfast?
Whats your view on this?

Its simply sold at night so you dont easily figure out the kinda meant been sold to you,majority of them use otherwise meats for there suya,just a few use Cow meat
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Caseless: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2015
charix:

Which one, suya roaster or gateman?

1. Because most northern locations're rural in nature and farming is their means of survival. Cows're rife in these areas and suya spots exist in almost every corner.

2. Most northerners come to big cities to escape the life of farming destined on them. Coming to a big city and your only skill is roasting meat what would you do to stop you from a life of crime
In other cases, if one has no skill then being a gateman is the way to go. The two professions're stereotypical of northerners.
idiat!
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Caseless: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

So na even #100 suya you wan chop as break fast sef?

Mehn you never ready to eat. grin
grin grin
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by IamPatriotic(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:

Aboki dey do nkobi?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by 400billionman: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
Whats your view on this?

Guy, check your red blood cells..
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by u11gs: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
Whats your view on this?
because it's in the morning they slaughter d animal so it will be difficult to do suya then and again meat has to be somehow dried first bla bla bla
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by u11gs: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Cos thta is only what they know best grin
u see ur life
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by udysweet(f): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2015
O my Father in heaven! Pls sir don't be offended o,wch religion do u practise!
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]who told you that suya isnt available for breakfast.....for the side wey i dey for
Gworza close to chad border,na so so suya we de chop morning afternoon night because foolish boko boys don pursue all the farmers and trader around.....so we just de chill de wait for rapture to happen make armagadon start sharp sharp make our oga the morning star win so that we go throw christ for the bottomless pit wey him create for humans we our master de plan save........Christ don mess up this world pass as mugabe mess up zimbabwe so we de plan coup against am make we start to de rule..... We had a truce the last time but this time around no mercy for god we no get mercy on people wey im create......god wey no fit manage common earth talk more of the universe.....god we drown everybody wey im create.....god we de partial chose isreal as im people say make them kill other people.....god we get power to staop disease,hunger etc but him no wan do am since im de enjoy make man de suffer....just wait for us and be sure that we will ultimately win you and please make the fire hotter because you will burn there soon[/size][/b]
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by winetapper: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2015
1STIDIOT:
I also wish pepper soup can be served in the morning.
it can if you want it
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by bashydemy(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
Whats your view on this?
I guess it's the time factor, Cow was to be slaughter in the morning and before everything will be ready for sale and before those aboki can buy and prepare them it will be around evening.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by tranxo(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
grin grin Just because of Hundred naira suya..
If you can open a whole thread just because of Hundred Naira suya,...........then you should.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by nagoma(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
Whats your view on this?

I pity you, suya freak. How can start such a topic even before 8.00am ? Craving for breakfast suya.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by nagoma(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2015
charix:

2. Most northerners come to big cities to escape the life of farming destined on them. Coming to a big city and your only skill is roasting meat what would you do to stop you from a life of crime
In other cases, if one has no skill then being a gateman is the way to go. The two professions're stereotypical of northerners.

And the two professions typifying an easterner are drug courier to China and Indonesia or kidnapping.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by elohorayodele: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
Whats your view on this?

There's a suya spot that runs for 24hours in lagos, its on allen avenue close to the roundabout,
so if you stay in lagos you can have suya for breakfast
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by 2dillu2(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

In the north you can get 100 pieces of meat for just hundred Naira cheesy
erm erm which part of the North are you talking about
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by 2dillu2(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]who told you that suya isnt available for breakfast.....for the side wey i dey for Gworza close to chad border,na so so suya we de chop morning afternoon night because foolish boko boys don pursue all the farmers and trader around.....so we just de chill de wait for rapture to happen make armagadon start sharp sharp make our oga the morning star win so that we go throw christ for the bottomless pit wey him create for humans we our master de plan save........Christ don mess up this world pass as mugabe mess up zimbabwe so we de plan coup against am make we start to de rule..... We had a truce the last time but this time around no mercy for god we no get mercy on people wey im create......god wey no fit manage common earth talk more of the universe.....god we drown everybody wey im create.....god we de partial chose isreal as im people say make them kill other people.....god we get power to staop disease,hunger etc but him no wan do am since im de enjoy make man de suffer....just wait for us and be sure that we will ultimately win you and please make the fire hotter because you will burn there soon[/size][/b]
the way you are talking seems to me like you are likely from warri not Gwoza
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Marotzke(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Gwoza is not anywhere near Chad border. Whether Gwoza local government or Gwoza town or even Pulka town. Lai Lai you goof big time
. Okay make I give you small expo, next time say Cameroon or lie say na slip of mouth de worry you. You don hear. Next time don't claim what you don't know.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by tpiadotcom: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
loomer:
Who eats that for breakfast anywhere in the world?

good question.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by tpiadotcom: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:

which of your questions is your priority?
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
u11gs:

u see ur life

Help me with a mirror to see it better tongue
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Abayor7: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Skain:

Guy which kind tin be dis na
U no know say person dey fast?
Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwww

No vex brother! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by dokyOloye: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Guy,skunk isn't good for U.
Restrict Urself to d ordinary hemp otherwise called bush,and U shall be saved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prices Of Foodstuff Crash In Taraba - Daily Trust / Kindly Contact Us For Quality Shrink Wrapping Nylon Contact: 07039545778 / Urhobo Delicacies (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.