Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? (19927 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Suya Spiced Chicken Nuggets / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Hibiscuss(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

In the north you can get 100 pieces of meat for just hundred Naira cheesy

There are many nothern states. Please specify.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Harmony92(f): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]who told you that suya isnt available for breakfast.....for the side wey i dey for Gworza close to chad border,na so so suya we de chop morning afternoon night because foolish boko boys don pursue all the farmers and trader around.....so we just de chill de wait for rapture to happen make armagadon start sharp sharp make our oga the morning star win so that we go throw christ for the bottomless pit wey him create for humans we our master de plan save........Christ don mess up this world pass as mugabe mess up zimbabwe so we de plan coup against am make we start to de rule..... We had a truce the last time but this time around no mercy for god we no get mercy on people wey im create......god wey no fit manage common earth talk more of the universe.....god we drown everybody wey im create.....god we de partial chose isreal as im people say make them kill other people.....god we get power to staop disease,hunger etc but him no wan do am since im de enjoy make man de suffer....just wait for us and be sure that we will ultimately win you and please make the fire hotter because you will burn there soon[/size][/b]
wot are u saying?
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by tochigold(f): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
suya can be bought the day before and kept for the next day, i do it all the time because i love suya, and i buy kilishi, there is this particular one i cant remember the name but it is glorious. and i make my suya with noodles most times. but anyways the aboki that make the suya have to rest na, so that is why they dont all sell during the day. Besides they have to prepare their ingredients and beef for the suya so thats that. cheesy grin cool wink
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Gboskee(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
I wonder who made it compulsory that Suya be sold at Night...
What if i want to eat Suya as breakfast?
Whats your view on this?
i had a strong deja vu that rechochettes at the back of my idiosyncracy, this thread was all about 'mocking' the "northern butchers" who insultively you claimed with your flibertigibet mouthed mouth as "abokis."
you retard chum!
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]who told you that suya isnt available for breakfast.....for the side wey i dey for Gworza close to chad border,na so so suya we de chop morning afternoon night because foolish boko boys don pursue all the farmers and trader around.....so we just de chill de wait for rapture to happen make armagadon start sharp sharp make our oga the morning star win so that we go throw christ for the bottomless pit wey him create for humans we our master de plan save........Christ don mess up this world pass as mugabe mess up zimbabwe so we de plan coup against am make we start to de rule..... We had a truce the last time but this time around no mercy for god we no get mercy on people wey im create......god wey no fit manage common earth talk more of the universe.....god we drown everybody wey im create.....god we de partial chose isreal as im people say make them kill other people.....god we get power to staop disease,hunger etc but him no wan do am since im de enjoy make man de suffer....just wait for us and be sure that we will ultimately win you and please make the fire hotter because you will burn there soon[/size][/b]
u just bleeped up ur destiny,smh but wait u can still repent.

but something tells me you are a demon accessing nairaland from hell.hope airtel signal strong for that side,cos its very poor here in otueke.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by eneidoko(f): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
Whats your view on this?

Are you a cannivore?

Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by tranxo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
winetapper:
Whats your view on this?
It's always available where I am.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Felitsa187(f): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Well....the suya meat takes almost the whole day to process. plus, I'm not sure u want ur breath smelling of onions and all of that ish that early in d morning. Or wat does ur wife or gf think of this splendid idea grin? Cuz I'm pretty sure dey won't like to kiss a garlic/onion infested mouth so early in the day. grin wink
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2015
winetapper:
Whats your view on this?
long time boss

If U wan eat am as breakfast buy it in large quantity keep am for fridge, warm am next morning

Breakfast is served wink
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by u11gs: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Help me with a mirror to see it better tongue
Hahaha ok
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2015
VenusBetty:
Buy at night, then microwave the following morning.
exactly my point

U are beautiful dear
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2015
lovely17:
the same way barbeque isn't available in the day it's just a normal thing
word wink
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2015
adeA1:
Naso man dey take pursue wetin go send am pack for this life oooo.

I don talk mine own ooo
nice pics boss.. Couldnt help but like it smiley
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2015
OBTMOS:
Just realised that av walked thousand miles just to read comments
cheesy
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by nairamaniac: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
I'm not a doctor or a scientist. but I believe it has to also do with how sensitive our stomachs are in the early hours of the day. the walls of the stomachs have secreted HCL(enzyme). and would react badly at that stage to peppery foods. worse part is that the stomach is usually empty at the early hours of the day. since you have propably not eaten for several hours, since the day before.
Re: Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? by ewa26: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
who wan chop suya for breakfast?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prices Of Foodstuff Crash In Taraba - Daily Trust / Kindly Contact Us For Quality Shrink Wrapping Nylon Contact: 07039545778 / Urhobo Delicacies (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.