Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Honda Accord For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord For Sale (1388 Views)

Registered Honda Accord For Sale @ 1M SOLD / Super Clean,registered 2009 Honda Accord For 1.490k In Kaduna/abuja....SOLD!!!!! / Registered 1997 Honda Accord For Sale @ 450 000...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord For Sale by cessienboy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2009
Honda Accord (2002) for sale
Price $ 2,900\
call 07062575756

Re: Honda Accord For Sale by familierl: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
babyboy for that price, is that N470k?
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by cessienboy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2009
Bros that is the price of the car.The shipping to Apappa is not included but I assure you that the shipping is affordable
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by PAPABOMBOY: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2009
$2900 for Honda 2002  shocked shocked shocked

Nah thief !!!!
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by cessienboy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2009
That is the FOB of the car as given by the compnay in Japan and not a dime is added on it by me I buy and source my cars directly from the major dealers in Korea and Japan.I am only after my commission which is paid when you have recieved ur car
I give the price as given and stated by the company
The price of shipping depends on the port,the price of shipping from Nagayo in Japan to Lagos may make the total cost to be around $3000 but not above $ 4,000

Okay.believe me or not that is the truth

call 070762575756
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by promise72(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2009
PAPABOMBOY:

$2900 for Honda 2002 shocked shocked shocked

Nah thief !!!!

I dont undestand the name calling. The car still sell for over 1million in Naija easily. Why dont you try and read thru the thread.

The only thing im hesitant about is that its right hand drive. Otherwise its ok. Just need to know shipping, clearing and converting price. Hope its worth it.
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by Busybody2(f): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2009
promise72:

I dont undestand the name calling. The car still sell for over 1million in Naija easily. Why dont you try and read thru the thread.

The only thing im hesitant about is that its right hand drive. Otherwise its ok. Just need to know shipping, clearing and converting price. Hope its worth it.

The name calling is probably due to the rabid disenchantment and lethargy ingrained into the common Naija man's psyche that if it is not jaw-droppingly expensive, its a lemon or you are a chancer wink

As per the RHD issue, according to Siena cars from those region as well as the US were originally RHD, but were modified to LHD for US markets, so don't see how that is a cause for alarm cool And I am sure you will agree with me that Siena knows his onions well cheesy
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by cessienboy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2009
Please how can i get ur email address.As for converting it depends on the bank rates but the amount must be its equivalent in dollars because you wont pay the money to my account but to the company's account.

I am only after my little token after when the car has been delivered toyou
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by PAPABOMBOY: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2009
Me I no know too many things (nah only primary 6 I get-----so man no dey yarn grammar up and down)

but I know say:

1. Seller dey Calabar dey operate----meanin say seller neva see moto korokoro imself (check history for other threads)

2. Seller only contact nah cell phone (which fit to change).

3. Moto no get VIN (nah wia dat Monitor Lizard dey sef?) grin grin grin

4. Price of moto $2900 too too overgood-------especially now all naija dealer eye dey show red like fire

5. MAJOR DEALER for Japan no get contact, no get website, no get name-----nothing. Only account number known only by seller.

Abeg ooooo grin grin grin grin grin I no fit shout grin grin grin grin.
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by cessienboy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2009
Hello Pampabomboy,
I understand what you think,but the truth be say it is real.

As for the VIN wey u say e no dey if you don check the picture of the car you for wey dem write chassis u go see say e dey.its quite unfortunate that some miscreants have decided to spoil the image of this country and has made 419 or yahoozee a norm.Though 419 exist which everyone including me and you have to be careful

Well as for the website of the company,
the company has a size able staff strength with good and effective customer care to keep you posted via mail and on the phone regularly ,a phone number,address in Japan and South korea and other outlets in other parts of the world and a website which is not hidden.Google and all the search engines in the world have a directory of this website and it is well known.Once you decide to search for it using any search engine ,it will be shown immediately or you can decide to go directly to their homepage.I would have love to give out the website but due to my business interest i wouldn't.the website is so transparent and easy to understand and I want to assure you that if you can get hold of the company's website you will start your own car importation biz at the comfort of your home and may even be competiting with me.I hope you do understand.I had a similar experience where i wanted to proof that what i was doing was legitimate and i had to give out a website to someone and today he has a big electronic shop where he stays in Nigeria and orders for laptops,ipod,MP3,phones from asia at a very cheap amount.As the say experience is the best teacher.

In case you still doubt all the post i have made are REAL and the TRUTH and if you decide to buy any one,it will shipped into Nigeria and delivered at your doorstep.

I still want to assure you that you can get a honda accord car at the price given,and the car is in good and working conditions as seen in all the pictures,those that need little servicing the company will let you know and the price will be less.You can get a car at cheap and afordable amounts
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by femo2000(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ Poster

Since its your new business line,

why not import the car to Nigeria your self, clear it and then post your advt and then Naira landers can chek it up
any where in Naija?

The truth is that car is too cheap to be true. all you can do to convince us is to bring it in your self.

Nobody wants to loose money in these present economic condition in Naija
Re: Honda Accord For Sale by lomaxbien(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
no wa o una for get una facts right before yo label am as a thief,
@ poster
the 2900 price tag covers buying and shipping right?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Used Vw Golf 3 for Sale / A Honda Bulet With Over 200,000 Mileage For Half A Million / Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.