Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse (12970 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Remanded In Prison For Threatening Her Boss Over Unpaid Salary / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by DONSMITH123(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
d33types:

Come person house come give an problem? What kind of justice is this?

but not to the extent of manhandling the dog like dat nah.....its too cruel and mean....

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by DONSMITH123(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
ojimbo:
as if you are the only important creature on planet earth

wao...well, its well....
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by nagoma(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
kromoto:
When humans are crying for justice it's one useless dog that gets it.... what!

If that judge hears you; you are gone for 3 months. How dare you insult the dog?

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by nagoma(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
We're getting there. This is the judge who should try Deziani- Madueke.
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by salisy: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Judiciary
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by unclejb2(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:
An Abuja Grade 1 Area Court has sentenced a 29-year-old furniture maker to two months’ imprisonment for amputating the leg of a neighbour’s dog.

Ekene Ukachukwu of New Jerusalem, Dutsen-Makaranta in Bwari Area Council was convicted for cruelty to animal, an offence that contradicts Section 207 of the Penal Code.

The police prosecutor, Kaura Arziki, told the court that the complainant, one Kasimu Braimoh, of same address on March 3, reported at the Dutsen- Alhaji Police Station how the accused, on March 7, threatened to kill his dog whenever it goes to his house, and that when confronted, the accused repeated the same threat to him.

The prosecutor further said the complainant, on the following day, discovered that his dog valued at N25,000 had been macheted and the right leg amputated.

He said the accused admitted committing the act when accosted, adding that he was going to do more.

When the charge was read to the accused, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to two months’ imprisonment by the judge, Mohammed Marafa, with an option of N10,000 fine.

The court also ordered him to pay a compensation of N25,000.

Similarly, a 24-year-old technician was sentenced to three months’ imprisonment by the same court for assisting a suspect to escape arrest.

Felix Benjamin of New Site Dutsen-Makaranta was convicted for screening of an offender, an offence that contradicts Section 167 of the Penal Code.

The police prosecutor, Kaura Arziki, told the court that the complainant, Kasimu Braimoh of same address, invited a police officer from Dutsen-Makaranta Police Outpost, on same date, to arrest one Ekene Ukachukwu for amputating the right leg of his dog.

He said the accused asked the suspect to run away to escape arrest, which he did, adding that the accused admitted committing the offence during police interrogation.

When the charge was read to the accused, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to three months’ imprisonment by judge Mohammed Marafa with an option of N20,000 fine.

http://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/daily-trust/20150623/282235189301358/TextView
Meanwhile Gov Shettima Kashim of Bornu is soliciting for amnesty for Abubakar Shekau and his rag tag northern murderers with the Boko Haram tag!
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by phransix147(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
K9blunt:

I will personally join in lynching you, brutally.

Then ready to lynch my brothers in Ondo, Jos, Calabar and my fellow 404 eaters worldwide.
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by K9blunt(f): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
phransix147:

Then ready to lynch my brothers in Ondo, Jos, Calabar and my fellow 404 eaters worldwide.

Don't worry am sharpening your machetes.

Animal haters.
*crying*
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by DONSMITH123(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
nagoma:

We're getting there. This is the judge who should try Deziani- Madueke.

AHAHAHAHAHAH...And Okonjo Iweala too oo
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by phransix147(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
K9blunt:

Don't worry am sharpening your machetes.
Animal haters. *crying*
Hope u r a vegetarian oh... If not na Ogun go knock that ur head...
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by K9blunt(f): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
phransix147:

Hope u r a vegetarian oh... If not na Ogun go knock that ur head...

Am not, I just hate the way people (some, most) maltreat animals because they feel they are superior. I believe those kind of people are beast and evil to their fellow selves. And am a dog lover so don't like dog eaters.

So don't mind me , I was only looking for your trouble. Am out.
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by DONSMITH123(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
nagoma:

If that judge hears you; you are gone for 3 months. How dare you insult the dog?

ahahahahahahahah
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
phransix147:
Very funny... What will happen if I used the dog to cook sauce to eat with yam or plantain? Will they kill me as well? #iLove404
#yuck, they might not #buh i will

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by Baroba(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ishilove:
The judge must be a dog lover. We need stiffer punishment for bestiality and animal cruelty in this country

I totally agree, am glad to read this, never thought I will hear of someone been prosecuted for animal cruelty in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by kromoto: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
K9blunt:
guy, you know that transformer in your area?

Go and hug it firmly!

Sorry I didn't know the dog was you!
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by kromoto: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
ojimbo:
as if you are the only important creature on planet earth

In fact I just discovered you are more important but just like a dog grin
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by DONSMITH123(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
kromoto:

In fact I just discovered you are more important but just like a dog grin

abeg ooooooo
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by DONSMITH123(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kromoto:

ah! grin
kromoto:

ah!
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by phransix147(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
K9blunt:

Am not, I just hate the way people (some, most) maltreat animals because they feel they are superior. I believe those kind of people are beast and evil to their fellow selves. And am a dog lover so don't like dog eaters.

So don't mind me , I was only looking for your trouble. Am out.

Am not maltreating them na obviously am superior to all animals Gen. 1:26... Well we don't eat all those ur injection dogs i.e GSD,Rot,Pitbull n all.. We eat Ekuke... *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by AsanwaKC(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
that's very bad of him..they should have amputate his leg too...so much pain for the poor dog... cry cry
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by phransix147(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sammyblake:
#yuck, they might not #buh i will

Who put ur mouth for this talk now? Mind ur business
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by DONSMITH123(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
AsanwaKC:
that's very bad of him..they should have amputate his leg too...so much pain for the poor dog... cry cry

lol
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by DONSMITH123(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
phransix147:

lol

Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by trapangels: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
phransix147:
Very funny... What will happen if I used the dog to cook sauce to eat with yam or plantain? Will they kill me as well? #iLove404
lol... Bt dt wuld be ur dog n nt some1else's dog.
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by K9blunt(f): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
kromoto:

Oh we're related but you are a disgracefull poor excuse for hannibal. Am sure he'll be disapointed in his fictional prison. Are you scared of trying cannibalism?
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
phransix147:

south_south... i hail oh....
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
phransix147:

Eyen south_south... i hail oh....
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
moscobabs:
That's change we need ,we must stop killing these innocent animals especially SNAKES . I don't know what snakes did for their previous generations grin grin grin grin grin

Bros u dont read ur bible...
who gave Eve the apple she ate and later passed to Adam..
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
TosineGuy:
Chai, it was not a calabar judge

exactly.... this is no case @ all over there... the judge would rather ask if d dog has been cooked be4 d case commences..
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
phransix147:

why una go dey chop dog, man's best friend# make i catch any calabar man near my dog # I'll feed him to lions with me and dog watching him being torn into pieces
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by d33types: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:

but not to the extent of manhandling the dog like dat nah.....its too cruel and mean....

Isn't it a crime to let pets stray about so as to cause fear and harm?..

So if a Rottweiler enters your house with intent to devour,you'll run leaving it?
Re: Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse by DONSMITH123(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
d33types:

Isn't it a crime to let pets stray about so as to cause fear and harm?..

So if a Rottweiler enters your house with intent to devour,you'll run leaving it?

but dog is a pet and human friendly....come to think of it, did u know people value dog alot?...enter rich man house and you will know the amount of money he spent on his dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Winners Chapel Pastor Raped Me —housewife / Man Arrested In Lagos For Attempting To Export Indian Hemp To China / Man Bags 10 Years For Obtaining Goods By Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.