Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Attention Seun: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun: (633 Views)

Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. / Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy. / Attention Seun: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Attention Seun: by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Please Kindly instruct your Moderators to move all Secessionist, Ethnic and Tribal threads like those on Biafra to the appropriate section.

I don't know why the rules should be bent for this group. Even the contents of their thread are enough to cause ethnic hate and tension.

Thank you!

lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy!

6 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by freshvine(f): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Please Kindly instruct your Moderators to move all Secessionist, Ethnic and Tribal threads like those on Biafra to the appropriate section.

I don't know why the rules should be bent for this group. Even the contents of their thread are enough to cause ethnic hate and tension.

Thank you!

lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy!

Better get used to hearing Biafra, who knows Biafra may stop your country Nigeria from qualifying for the next African Nations' Cuo

5 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2015
freshvine:
Mumu

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Please Kindly instruct your Moderators to move all Secessionist, Ethnic and Tribal threads like those on Biafra to the appropriate section.

Thank you!

lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy[/s]!
TRASHY TRASH.I love how the name biafra sends shivers down your spine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun: by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2015
PvtParts:

Better get used to hearing Biafra, who knows Biafra may stop your country Nigeria from qualifying for the next African Nations' Cuo

Ok! But open the threads in the proper section.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2015
freshvine:
Mumu

I don't understand these people one minute they are demanding Igbos leave their region or enter the lagoon the next moment they are shouting one Nigeria.

You should have seen how they were celebrating the military attack on a riverine community in Cross River

Confusion is affecting sophisticated region

1 Like

(1)

LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara / If I Were Him, I Would Have Resign. / Obama’s Grandmother To Cook For President On Kenya Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.