Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Attention Seun: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun: (3005 Views)

Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. / Attention Seun : Pls Change The Followee / Follower System To Protect NL Users. / Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Seun: by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari Certificate APC and Unanswered Question- Sun Newspaper!

https://www.nairaland.com/2108417/buharis-certificate-apc-unanswered-questions

The above article was brought to the Frontpage as the opinion of the The Sun Newspaper, whereas it is the opinion of one of its contributors(OnuOha Ukeh) who is unashamedly a PDP supporter. I acknowledge we are in a desperate time, but we should not allow a devilish propaganda by a dying party like the PDP open up a libel room for an opportunist!

I had also noticed similar threads in the past, and that is not good for Nairaland Image! We should learn to separate the opinion of a Newspaper which are mostly in form of editorial from Akara joint articles like the one above!

See the original article here by Onuoha Ukeh! sent to many media outlets!

http://www.opinions.ng/buharis-certificate-apc-and-unanswered-questions/

Cc Obinoscopy, Seun, lalasticlala, Ishilove etc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun: by tempest01(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Okay.... The sauce was not added to the news but pepper was..

Is that why you are crying ngeneberem?

Try and tackle the issues raised, then sauce will be added

12 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcansita,omenka,pendy79,berem,obiagelli,sincerenigerian,caseless,lacasa,aresa etc
Re: Attention Seun: by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na him way be dat...cheesycheesy
Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I had also noticed similar threads in the past, and that is not good for Nairaland Buhari's Image!

Fixed.

11 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
barcansita,omenka,pendy79,berem,obiagelli,sincerenigerian,caseless,lacasa,aresa etc
I like this frustration grin

19 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by lacasa: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Frontpage.

angry
Re: Attention Seun: by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:

Seun can be sued for this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun: by stebell(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
OP, after yu are done crying, wipe ur eyes and wait for the big one come failbuhari. I've kept a big bowl for yu to cry me a river that day the result wud be announced.

GEJ Rocks
Buhari Succks

15 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by MEILYN(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thanks for this. A PDP supporter wrote an article, paid for it and it was written on Sun Newspaper.

That article won't stop us from voting the General into Aso rock.

8 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
stebell:
OP, [s]after yu are done crying, wipe ur eyes and wait for the big one come failbuhari. I've kept a big bowl for yu to cry me a river that day the result wud be announced.

GEJ Rocks
Buhari Succks[/s]

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
MEILYN:
Thanks for this. A PDP supporter wrote an article, paid for it and it was written on Sun Newspaper.

That article won't stop us from voting the General into Aso rock.

It's so unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: by frankyychiji(f): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Then go to court! grin

9 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by MEILYN(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:
Nobody is frustrated here. The OP is only trying to save gullible minds from the propaganda of PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
@NgeneUkwenu
Are you expecting something worthwhile from Seun? It is a shame and disgrace that anything anti-Buhari makes the FP in a speed of light without the Moderators and admin verifying the truthfulness or otherwise of the article. I refused to comment on some of those threads. Perhaps, Seun need to hire Professionals to handle certain task to help differentiate between Advertorial and Editorial. Advertorial can be malicious because it can be written by anybody in the form of Editorial and duly paid for. Some things are disgusting

9 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Firefire(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:

Me too cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
MEILYN:
Nobody is frustrated here. The OP is only trying to save gullible minds from the propaganda of PDP.
no propaganda here, APC is the helm of propaganda.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun: by Firefire(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
frankyychiji:
Then go to court! grin

Abi now? He / She should Go to court! Finito! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by pendy79: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ngeneukwenu, I think you Should not get bothered by what you see on Nairaland. Check the percentage of people shouting Sai Buhari and CHANGE on the Fórum and you will understand the desperation of a particular MOD or 2 to see if they can damage the general's image.

The overwhelming millions of Nigerians have decided to vote out the clueless one but he has billions to waste to buy bloggers N their conscience but are nigerians confused about what they want? No.

Have no concern about the stupidity of one or two mods on the Fórum, the CHANGE we seek is here, no amount of propaganda will stop the defeat of PDP.

10 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Decree 4 in motion.

Fascist dogs claiming progressive change.

Is Nairaland a news outlet?

Besides, you even confirmed the article as an OPEd. Does that mean other people's opinion are not welcomed?

If I may remind you, this is a public forum for public debate.

Useless fool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

sued? Humour me more.

6 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Firefire(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
stebell:
OP, after yu are done crying, wipe ur eyes and wait for the big one come failbuhari. I've kept a big bowl for yu to cry me a river that day the result wud be announced.

GEJ Rocks
Buhari Succks

As it was in the days of Noah... cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
@NgeneUkwenu
Are you expecting something worthwhile from Seun? It is a shame and disgrace that anything anti-Buhari makes the FP in a speed of light without the Moderators and admin verifying the truthfulness or otherwise of the article. I refused to comment on some of those threads. Perhaps, Seun need to hire Professionals to handle certain task. There is a difference between Advertorial anf Editorial. Advertorial can be malicious because it can be written by anybody in the form of Editorial and duly paid for. Some things are disgusting
professionals like buhari who will impose decree 4.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
It's about time Seun calls his moderators and super moderators to order.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by atlwireles: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
APC has been beaten at their own game. grin grin grin PDP una try. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:
[s]professionals like buhari who will impose decree 4.[/s]
You know nothing about the media, step aside!!!

6 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by doctokwus: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
It would do Seun a lot of good for him and d fp moderators to be as neutral as possible despite whatever political leanings they have.
Attributing an opinion piece as if its a newspaper,s stand is not good for anyone involved in the biz of information dissemination.
For e.g,some moderators are clearly partisan, but its never attributed to be the stand of nland.
When you know somebody's antecedents,you usually know where that person is heading to before u finish reading his/her write-up and this guides one when replying.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
atlwireles:
APC has been beaten at their own game. grin grin grin PDP una try. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shebi they know how to instigate boko haram and put the blame on GEJ. Let's see who plays the game better.

9 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
You know nothing about the media, step aside!!!
are you sure? Didn't you get where I work with your insurgirl moniker?

5 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by atlwireles: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:
shebi they know how to instigate boko haram and put the blame on GEJ. Let's see who plays the game better.

They never saw this day coming. The revolution they have sought for months is finally here. Unfortunately, they are the ones been swept away.

BUHARI IS DONE, STICK A FORK IN HIM.

7 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: by Donmarrius: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari Certificate APC and Unanswered Question- Sun Newspaper!

https://www.nairaland.com/2108417/buharis-certificate-apc-unanswered-questions

The above article was brought to the Frontpage as the opinion of the The Sun Newspaper, whereas it is the opinion of one of its contributors(OnuOha Ukeh) who is unashamedly a PDP supporter. I acknowledge we are in a desperate time, but we should not allow a devilish propaganda by a dying party like the PDP open up a libel room for an opportunist!

I had also noticed similar threads in the past, and that is not good for Nairaland Image! We should learn to separate the opinion of a Newspaper which are mostly in form of editorial from Akara joint articles like the one above!

See the original article here by Onuoha Ukeh! sent to many media outlets!

http://www.opinions.ng/buharis-certificate-apc-and-unanswered-questions/

Cc Obinoscopy, Seun, lalasticlala, Ishilove etc
[/s]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm / Why I Tore My PDP Card / Can The Streets Of Lagos Just Look Like This Everyday? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.