Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! (2318 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2015
Two (2) apprentices wanted At an auto workshop (p4t solutions).

CRITERIA
Interested persons must have a minimum of OND qualification , be able to speak English fluently, must be hardworking, have passion for auto mechanical works and must be handy with tools.

The persons will have two guarantors each.

Only those who live within Ogba, ifako-ijaiye or 30km around this said areas are legible to apply .

If u r interested and meet d above criteria, send a mail to p4tcomputerparts@gmail.com of a description of ur personality and state why u should be considered.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by eherbal(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'm interested sir. only problem is that I only have a school leaving certificate,but my passion for cars should override that deficiency.
Added advantage is that you already know me. Do I get the job? grin

4 Likes

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
chillex8:
untop how much

na via mail sef dem go contact u.

you never ready for omo-she

More than u currently earn!

If u don't have any positive thing to write, just pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by eherbal(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

gringringrin Epic!

2 Likes

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by chillex8(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Tell me more "Enlightened Kazeem"

1 Like

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by blackfm: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
chillex8:

Tell me more "Enlightened Kazeem"
grin grin ure jst a sore loser, that response slaughtered you. go curl up somewhere and lick your wounds

7 Likes

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by ogawisdom(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
FP lomomike n seun
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by chillex8(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Kazeem with multiple monikers.

keep quoting me and liking your posts..
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chillex8, stop negating this thread, someone is making positive moves to add positive values to humanity, instead of encouraging such gestures, you're here trying to make mockery of his effort, this isn't nice. If you have a personal issue with OP, go sort it out amicably else where.

Gazzuzz, Lomomike fit apply you na him guarantor cheesy

congrats bro! cool

2 Likes

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by chillex8(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
lomomike:
Chillex8, stop negating this thread, someone is making positive moves to add positive values to humanity, instead of encouraging such gestures, you're here trying to make mockery of his effort, this isn't nice. If you have a personal issue with OP, go sort it out amicably else where.

Gazzuzz, Lomomike fit apply you na him guarantor cheesy

congrats bro! cool

Was that why you removed my post

Why can't you be fair for once, Mike grin

Was there any rule I broke

1 Like

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by Stancity(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
chillex8:

Was that why you removed my post

Why can't you be fair for once, Mike grin

Was there any rule I broke

Bros who you don help

I cant believe that someone is trying to help a life and you are behaving like a demon from hell..... Na devil send you..?

4 Likes

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by chillex8(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stancity:
Bros who you don help

I cant believe that someone is trying to help a life and you are behaving like a demon from hell..... Na devil send you..?

hahahahahahahahhahahaaahahahahhahaaa
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by chukel(m): 6:13am On Jun 24, 2015
I love this. This is fast growth. May God continue to bless ur endeavors gazzuz. Please be careful so as not to employ those who will dent ur reputation. I for apply if to say I de lag. I kn I am over qualified grin
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2015
The reason why I keep this thread in cartalk is because I wish cartalk enthusiasts, automobile engineers/technicians, automobile enthusiasts etc to see it and key into this offer, while also setting a good example for other automobile garages who's CEOs are members of cartalk to also learn a thing or two.

Cc
Ishilove, lalasticlala, obinoscopy... Pls let's take this thread to homepage but it be kept in cartalk section.

2 Likes

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by Stancity(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2015
lomomike:
The reason why I keep this thread in cartalk is because I wish cartalk enthusiasts, automobile engineers/technicians, automobile enthusiasts etc to see it and key into this offer, while also setting a good example for other automobile garages who's CEOs are members of cartalk to also learn a thing or two.

Cc
Ishilove, lalasticlala, obinoscopy... Pls let's take this thread to homepage but it be kept in cartalk section.
#Seconded cool

1 Like

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2015
chukel:
I love this. This is fast growth. May God continue to bless ur endeavors gazzuz. Please be careful so as not to employ those who will dent ur reputation. I for apply if to say I de lag. I kn I am over qualified grin

grin

If nah my OGA immediate rejection employment!!
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by gulfer: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Can you take a weekend only apprentice
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by ukata16(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Interested in weekend apprentiship wtout pay
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by mayor2013: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

grin

If nah my OGA immediate rejection employment!!

Make I apply? grin
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:39am On Jun 25, 2015
mayor2013:

Make I apply? grin

U nah old man nah grin I need young bois smiley
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by disloman(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Can I also apply?I have OND in mechanical engineering from FEDPOLYADO.
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Two (2) apprentices wanted At an auto workshop (p4t solutions).
CRITERIA
Interested persons must have a minimum of OND qualification , be able to speak English fluently, must be hardworking, have passion for auto mechanical works and must be handy with tools.
The persons will have two guarantors each.
Only those who live within Ogba, ifako-ijaiye or 30km around this said areas are legible to apply .
If u r interested and meet d above criteria, send a mail to p4tcomputerparts@gmail.com of a description of ur personality and state why u should be considered.
disloman:
Can I also apply?I have OND in mechanical engineering from FEDPOLYADO.
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by disloman(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=35125964][/quote]Lolzzzzzzzz Oga GAZZUZZ.Av a nice day ahead.
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by edoyad(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2015
If I wasn't already working and corrupt I'd have applied. I believe this auto shop is owned be gazzuzz thus creme of bunch. My passion for auto mobiles is a tragedy when compared to my ignorance on subject. This is a job I would gladly wake up to for the rest of my life if I knew I had was going to make my livelihood from my auto shop.
Goodluck to the applicants
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2015
i am interested
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by LeJeun3: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Me too....
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by sultaan(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Well done sir

Will you need some after school high school kids to use your garage as learning center and all they will do is dispose of things pass the tools and clean clients cars( they are not allowed to move cars) they car make some Naira from tips
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:03am On Jun 26, 2015
sultaan:
Well done sir

Will you need some after school high school kids to use your garage as learning center and all they will do is dispose of things pass the tools and clean clients cars( they are not allowed to move cars) they car make some Naira from tips

If you are the guarantor it's a done deal. grin
Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
This thread has served it's purpose, 3 (not 2) young graduates from NL car talk started work today.

Will open another thread in a 2months so if you were not selected now you might be called upon soon.

Thank you

Gazzuzz

Cc lomomike, marpol

1 Like

Re: Apprentices To Be PAID Wanted!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
This thread has served it's purpose, 3 (not 2) young graduates from NL car talk started work today.

Will open another thread in a 2months so if you were not selected now you might be called upon soon.

Thank you

Gazzuzz

Cc lomomike, marpol

Correct cool

2 Likes

(1)

Engine Revving! / Think You Know Cars?...name This Brand. / Ia This Car Economical???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.