Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions (49646 Views)

7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by porka: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool

[size=16pt]Self determination is a fundamental human right.[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by mekadinho(f): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
I M SURE OBY EZEKWESILI LL GET A POST, EVEN NAA INFO/COM MINISTER, EVERYBODY WANT TO B COMPENSATED FOR A JOB WELL DONE DURING ELECTION.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by saintandsinnerz: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:

Go through my posts before the elections, then relate with me based on that.
What some of us said during the regime of Gej is now happening. Then I was cautioning people about the way they were abusing GeJ and his wife then, but they were having their fun, hence they never cared about the repercussion. I told them if Buhari, eventually wins d election the same insults and abuses will likely be meted out to him. Now what we predicted is happening, so nobody should complain. I guess you never cautioned people when they were abusing GeJ, so bro what goes around comes around.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by persius555(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:
Daura President stop sipping kunu and appoint your Hopless cabinet.

illiterate old brainless bastard burukutu sipping monkey
There is this NAFDAC registered drug in the market, its called SUCIDE PILL. Take it and your life will forever be rid of hatred.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by saintandsinnerz: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
A source in the boardroom of vanguard told me the paper is bankrupt
The way sahara reporters, the nation, and the punch newspapers are bankrupt right?
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
vecman22:

Cry me a river grin grin your mother is dead tongue

check your dna your mother forks dogs grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

check your dna your mother forks dogs grin

You go check hell, your dead mum is forking d devil lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
vecman22:

You go check hell, your dead mum is forking d devil lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nope your harlot mother forks dogs and you're a product of dog's sperm isn't it? cheesy
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Pavore9: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

What some of us said during the regime of Gej is now happening. Then I was cautioning people about the way they were abusing GeJ and his wife then, but they were having their fun, hence they never cared about the repercussion. I told them if Buhari, eventually wins d election the same insults and abuses will likely be meted out to him. Now what we predicted is happening, so nobody should complain. I guess you never cautioned people when they were abusing GeJ, so bro what goes around comes around.

l was raised to apply civility even when l am not comfortable with a person or situation and for people no matter their political affiliations,tribes or Religion who feel a sense of fulfilment from using denigratory statements on their fellow mortals are interiorly disturbed.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by ahaz: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleojo23:

All this insult for one person? I hope you know that Buhari doesn't know who you are? So stop disturbing yourself too much and get productive!
So you apc rats can be dis pained by insults. Dats unbelievable so you morons forget the adage that he who leaves in a glass house don't play with stones. So you guys should save urselfs some honour that's if u have any left, by looking the other way when the Insults on the kunu drinker is unleashed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by kernel504(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:

He is a terrorist as you said, just adjust your mind to having a terrorist President for the next 4yrs for what you post here will not affect him but what he does or doesn't would affect you. Do have a productive week.
I like it when you sound figurative, a little sarcastic... Your english savvy is far from been wacky, bravo.
#lLoveYouLines
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Pavore9: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
kernel504:

I like it when you sound figurative, a little sarcastic... Your english savvy is far from been wacky, bravo.
#lLoveYouLines

Na Public school l go! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by kernel504(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:

Na Public school l go! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Same with me. I didn't actually pay attention to English lessons when l was younger, just getting use to it now...hahahaha.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by iahmed(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:
Daura President stop sipping kunu and appoint your Hopless cabinet.

illiterate old brainless bastard burukutu sipping monkey
ta lo ko ba e?
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by eleojo23: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
ahaz:
So you apc rats can be dis pained by insults. Dats unbelievable so you morons forget the adage that he who leaves in a glass house don't play with stones. So you guys should save urselfs some honour that's if u have any left, by looking the other way when the Insults on the kunu drinker is unleashed
Apc rats?! grin
I am no APC rat. It's true that the APC insulted GEJ during his time but you don't have to descend to their level and do the same thing. You are not different from them if you do that. Buhari can still be criticized without unnecessary insults.
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by MizMyColi(f): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Sarcasm, too many stories from "A SOURCE" these days

add "pleading anonymity..."
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Nope your harlot mother forks dogs and you're a product of dog's sperm isn't it? cheesy

Son of a dead harlot shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiller:

i careless about civility and maturity

tell me if Elrufai showed civility to Gej

Buhari is a terrorist - facts

You're just so bitter, Gosh!!!
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
vecman22:

Son of a dead harlot shocked shocked

Product of dog's sperm grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by eneidoko(f): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Behold, all old manners of doing things have passed away and all manners of doing new things have become new.

Buhari should appoint ministers that are capable, credible and free from any tinge of corruption

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Product of dog's sperm grin

Thunder fire your dead mom cool cool
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Bizibi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mentcee:
The bloody Kunu sipping bastad dullard from DAURA is a typical exemplification of inanity. God knows he would have closed down Nairaland and muzzled free press had it not been that our godsend, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan gave us free speech. And that baboon called Obj, na only hell fire him go answer him case. Evil party, APC!
oboy take am easy!!
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

add "pleading anonymity..."
grin grin
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by shilexworldsexy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mentcee:
The bloody Kunu sipping bastad dullard from DAURA is a typical exemplification of inanity. God knows he would have closed down Nairaland and muzzled free press had it not been that our godsend, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan gave us free speech. And that baboon called Obj, na only hell fire him go answer him case. Evil party, APC!

U are calling ur grandfather mate Dullard and baboon, are u sure u have home training at all? Ur families are not Dullard and baboons but none of them can never be a counsellor in ur area, talkless of any of them being the president of Nigeria. U are previous ruled by a baboon and nw a Dullard. See ur life outside. learn how to respect elders so that u can live long#wiseup
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by MizMyColi(f): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by shilexworldsexy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
quote author=Mentcee post=35062750]The bloody Kunu sipping bastad dullard from DAURA is a typical exemplification of inanity. God knows he would have closed down Nairaland and muzzled free press had it not been that our godsend, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan gave us free speech. And that baboon called Obj, na only hell fire him go answer him case. Evil party, APC![/quote]

U are calling ur grandfather mate Dullard and baboon, are u sure u have home training at all? Ur families are not Dullard and baboons but none of them can never be a counsellor in ur area, talkless of any of them being the president of Nigeria. U are previous ruled by a baboon and nw a Dullard. See ur life outside. learn how to respect elders so that u can live long#wiseup
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
vecman22:

Thunder fire your dead mom cool cool

Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Thunder scatter your mama head there

Ikpu nne i ebea
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by legacy111: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
dickrider:
HOW TO ERADICATE BIAFRA

Now that we have a new president at the helms of affairs, it is glad to know that security and our territorial integrity are part of his major plans. Boko haram, Mend , Opc are still easy to contend with because as brutal as they may seem, they can all be dealt with using the carrot and stick approach. The only group threatning our unity is biafra and as a matter of fact their seccesion request is treasonable. President Buhari must rate the threat level of Biafra to the highest. We do not want any form of civil war anymore and anything that threatens our unity must be forbidden. here are ways i suggest the new president should deal with biafran rebels;

He should declare Biafra radio as illegal and ban it henceforth.

He should arrest the owner of biafra radio and make him face treasonable charges for spreading hate campaigns against other tribes in nigeria.

He should establish a special Anti-biafra task force fully armed to the teeth.

He should resensitize the southeast through national orientation agency and make them learn to put the past behind them and embrace national unity.

He should offer financial rewards for informations leading to the arrest of biafran chanters and pro seccesionists.

He must make them realize that we all have a role to play for the development of nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

United we stand, Divided we fall.

Say no to Biafra cool
mind. Ur business asshole
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Thunder scatter your mama head there

Ikpu nne i ebea

I curse your family.. may you all die of madness...

Ikpu nna i... yeeboo
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
vecman22:

I curse your family.. may you all die of madness...

Ikpu nna i... yeeboo

Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i Useless nonentity Ikpu nne i

Otu nne i
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by vecman22(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i Useless nonentity Ikpu nne i

Otu nne i

English pls... otu nne ge
Re: President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions by bloodkiIler: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
vecman22:

English pls... otu nne ge

Ikpu nne i cheesy

afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta APC Guber Candidate, Omo Agege Vs Peter Obi Roadside Campaign / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) / 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.