Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (56184 Views)

Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) / Robbers Who Use Charm To Open Padlocks In Lagos Caught & Tied Up By Mob (photos) / Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by demmy0325(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Antoinne:
as bad or evil as it may seem, this is probably the greatest deterrent to crime in Nigeria. The courts give a slap on the wrist and almost always encourage the festering of crimes and vices. If every armed robber recognizes that he/she will be burnt alive for the crime of robbery, he/she will stay far away from it.
.. Do U realise innocent lives has bn lost cos of this... This type of judgement shud only apply in the case where such robbers kills their victims... But otherwise this.. Its nt the best...
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by prettyjo(f): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
no matter what,they Dont have any right to take another person's life in such way
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
CR77:
Pls why good

This is jungle justice cry cry
Have u been robbed or raped?
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by ignis: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jungle justice is bad and condemnable in all ramifications.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by patosland: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
barbaric act, people should learn to follow due process in dealing with issues.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jonathan
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by peeta89(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
demmy0325:
I wonder if those pple that stays where those thieves are bn roasted are humans... undecided.. Heartless humans... how has jungle justice reduce the numbers of thiefs..?.. Enough beating is ok..., then they shud b handed to the police afterwards..... Even thieves will be burning thieves.. undecided
My brother I can not stand and see my fellow human being roast like dat ooooo. We r all humans.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'm actually waiting anxiously for the day our legislooters (representathieves &senathieves) would be set ablaze undecided
#itsonlyinnigeria
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by lanog: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
I yet condemn jungle justice in its entirety.

JJ is barbaric.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Serves the armed robbers right, i bet you one or two other armed robbers thinking of this will have laid down their arms after hearing this.Robbers boast after serving their number of jail terms and just turn worse..Let them desist from stealing,kidnapping and robbing people of their hard earned money, nobody will have any reason to set evil-hearted robbers ablaze.
Cant we have a safe society without these kind of Odeshi guys?
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by damiloladuke: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
too bad for him

READ THE PRIVATE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH

CLICK HERE www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by JuanDeDios: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
dre11:

The Divisional Police Officer at Ogidi, Mr. Hassan Musa, told newsmen on phone that although he heard about the incident, the scene was under the jurisdiction of Awada Police Division.
He, however, described their death as two less the number of criminals operating in the state.
“If the public could always rise like this to defend themselves from the menace of the robbers,
Anambra would then become a crime-free state, as desired by the state government and law-abiding citizens,” he said.
Chineke! An olopa said this?
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by EugeneGee4(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
dre11:

Is the police sanctioning this kind of jungle justice as a way for people to defend themselves with this statement

No he is only trying to say you, mob can resist arm robbery attack and the fear of jungle justice might be the beginning of wisdom for arm robbers...my one cent tho
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by demmy0325(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
peeta89:
My brother I can not stand and see my fellow human being roast like dat ooooo. We r all humans.
.. As in ehn..
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by kandiikane(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
I really thank God I did not grow up down that side of the world with all the meat I have stolen.

They might as well go make stew out of the burnt flesh since they are already primitive, make it a full package. Shameful!
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by JAZES(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
That DPO should be sack abeg ....... cool
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by samplegirl(f): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
CR77:
Pls why good

This is jungle justice cry cry
Nigeria is a jungle. Any justice here is jungle justice.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by pussygotlips: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nawa so bullet couldnt penetrate them,
does that mean the police initially tried to gun them but it didn't work,which result to setting them ablaze
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
-
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Lopezway: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
demmy0325:
I wonder if those pple that stays where those thieves are bn roasted are humans... undecided.. Heartless humans... how has jungle justice reduce the numbers of thiefs..?.. Enough beating is ok..., then they shud b handed to the police afterwards..... Even thieves will be burning thieves.. undecided

You are on point bro!!I am certain that the brains behind this heartless jungle justice are the main thieves....This really need to be checked.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by mranswer: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
And what did they gain by doing that??
Left to me it's actually unnecessary because 1.they'll probably die within seconds with no form of torture or jail term there's no advanced country where this happens so why cant Nigerians simply handover the suspects to the police so they can do their job??
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Charly68: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
God have mercy: the hunter became the hunted..
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by BoldSont(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
jungle justice us never the answer. #sayNoToJungleJustice
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by tolex09(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Everyday for the thieves,one day for the owner
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
ferdimako:

Have u been robbed or raped?

Don't get all sentimental. You guys supporting this do not know what you are joking with. You are joking with anarchy. Imagine, even the police boss is supporting lawlessness. Very soon, the law would be forgotten and you would all start killing yourselves for even senseless reasons.

There is nothing that should make any human being support this. A lot of innocent lives have been cut short through this act of barbarism.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by funkiebully: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
kandiikane:
I really thank God I did not grow up down that side of the world with all the meat I have stolen.

They might as well go make stew out of the burnt flesh since they are already primitive, make it a full package. Shameful!
[/s]

Look at d village goat talking about primitivity.

I pray u encounter a robber point a gun on ur dumb skull
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by sharply5: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
dre11:

Is the police sanctioning this kind of jungle justice as a way for people to defend themselves with this statement

Even the Police know they are a joke in terms of 21st century protection of lives and property ,...the only common sense thing to do is defend yourself.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Oh boy! Peeps are not smiling
Are u smiling, urself?
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Look at d village goat talking about primitivity.

I pray u encounter a robber point a gun on ur dumb skull

Let us imagine you try to help a child cross the road one day and before you know what, you have been surrounded and accused of attempting to kidnap. They don't want to hear your own side of the story. They just want to kill you. How would you feel?
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
AmarachiOnuoha:
Are u smiling, urself?
angry
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Islie: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan

Wake up from your slumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Sprays CCTV Camera With Black Spray But It Slides Off To Show His Face(Vid / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.