Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus (10389 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / A Muslim Man In Egypt Killed His Wife Because She Was Reading The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by alexleo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2009
A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she wasreading the Bible and then buried her with their infant babyand an 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! Hethen reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids.15 days later, another family member died. When they wentto bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand -ALIVE!The country is outraged over the incident, and the man willbe executed.The older girl was asked how she had survived and shesays:- 'A man wearing shiny white clothes, withbleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us.He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV,by availed Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV,'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody elsedoes things like this!' Muslims believe Isa (Jesus)would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified,and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's alsoclear that the child could not make up a story like this,and there is no way these children could have survivedwithout a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have ahard time to figure out what to do with this, and thepopularity of the Passion movie doesn't help! With Egyptat the center of the media and education in the Middle East,you can be sure this story will spread.Christ is still turning the world upside down! Please letthis story be shared. The Lord says, 'I will bless theperson who puts his trust in me. 'Jeremiah 17
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by MERCADO(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
As a member, i think that ,it is improper for the man to do such a things. indeed, such a man should be dealt with. Also, that man can be regarded as a killer.
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by Ify3: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2009
I believe the act is for a purpose - those that never believed in Christ will from this have a total believe, except they are strongly blinded by the devil.

Christ never abandoned those who truly believe and serve him. He is our shield and protector. He came that we might be saved, and we are saved because we believe.
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by Okijajuju1(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2009
alexleo:

The older girl was asked how she had survived and shesays:- 'A man wearing shiny white clothes, withbleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us.He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV,by availed Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV,'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody elsedoes things like this!' Muslims believe Isa (Jesus)would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified,and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's alsoclear that the child could not make up a story like this,and there is no way these children could have survivedwithout a true miracle.

ROFLMFAO!! grin

You had me going up until the highlighted portion of your post.

All these Jesus groupies will not kill me o!!
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by Bastage: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2009
I call bullshit.
Show me the link to the news report - especially where the child claims that Jesus saved her.
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by huxley(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2009
Some questions to consider:

1) Were these children found just by pure chance or were the burying party disenterring a buried corpse only to find them. If it is the latter, is it standard practice in Egypt to bury over the corpses of others?

2) What happen to the mother? Did Jesus leave her to go back to death? Would the children have had a better live had Jesus not let the mother to go back to death? How many resurrections did this mother enjoy?

3) Is Jesus still bleeding to this day? Is it real blood and how much of it has he got?

4) How come Jesus has not used his healing powers to cure his wounds?
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by Okijajuju1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2009
Nice Questions huxley.

Especially numbers 3 and 4. It seems everytime there is a reported sighting, the bloody hands and feet always seem to come into play. How come we never hear of the bloodied face, the whip-lashed back, the spear pierced side, e.t.c. How come he could raise dead men, e.t.c but cant heal his own wounds??
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by georgecso(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2009
Source? I heard it on Aljazeera - Listening post program on Tue I guess
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by Okijajuju1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2009
Home --> Glurge Gallery --> Buried Treasures

Buried Treasures

Glurge: Muslim girls buried alive by their father are fed and comforted
by Jesus until rescuers come for them.

Example: [Collected via e-mail, May 2004]

NEWS FROM EGYPT

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife and then buried her with their
infant baby and 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! He
then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days
later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they
found the little girls under the sand — ALIVE !!

The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be
executed.

The older girl was asked how she had survived. "A man wearing shiny
white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to
feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister," she said.
She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim
woman news anchor. She said on public TV, "This was none other than
Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!" Muslims believe
Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was
crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also
clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there
is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle.

Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to
do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie doesn't help!
With Egypt at the center of the media and education in the Middle
East, you can be sure this story will spread.

Christ is still turning the world upside down! Please let this story
be shared here too. The Lord says, "I will bless the person who puts
his trust in me." (Jeremiah17:7)

Variations: A December 2007 version added the information that the
Muslim man killed his wife "because she was reading the Bible."

Origins: We first encountered this story in April 2004 when it began to
land in the snopes.com inbox. It has since come to us labeled "News from
Egypt," "Miracle in Egypt," and "Murder Miracle in
Egypt!"

The story, as appealing as it may be, appears to have nothing to it.
Despite the tale's claim that "The country is outraged over the incident,
and the man will be executed," no news reports have surfaced in Egypt
about a man's murdering his wife and burying her along with his two
still-alive daughters, let alone about the two little girls' being
nurtured below ground by Jesus for 15 days before being rescued from their
premature graves.

As to where the story came from, while a number of the forwards identify
as the writer of the e-mail a woman whose husband is a Christian pastor
who runs a Muslim outreach program in the U.S. (and therefore as the one
both providing and vouching for the story), some of the earliest versions
that bear her name led off with this now-elided paragraph:
I don't want to wait until our next newsletter to get this story out to
you. It begins as a tragedy but ends as an incredible miracle. Victor
received this by email a few days ago (5/20/04), and talked with family in
Egypt to confirm the details that were given there on the news.
A careful reading of that preface provides the information that the
putative author did not pen the written account now so often attributed to
her — the piece was instead something her husband received from an unnamed
source. As for confirming details with family in Egypt, we can only guess
what got asked and how it was answered.

Barbara "miracle whipped" Mikkelson

Last updated: 23 April 2008

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/buried.asp

Now you all can see the lenght these christians would go to promote their lies.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by Ovamboland(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2009
alexleo:

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she wasreading the Bible and then buried her with their infant babyand an 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! Hethen reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids.15 days later, another family member died. When they wentto bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand -ALIVE!The country is outraged over the incident, and the man willbe executed.The older girl was asked how she had survived and shesays:- 'A man wearing shiny white clothes, withbleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us.He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV,by availed Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV,'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody elsedoes things like this!' Muslims believe Isa (Jesus)would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified,and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's alsoclear that the child could not make up a story like this,and there is no way these children could have survivedwithout a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have ahard time to figure out what to do with this, and thepopularity of the Passion movie doesn't help! With Egyptat the center of the media and education in the Middle East,you can be sure this story will spread.Christ is still turning the world upside down! Please letthis story be shared. The Lord says, 'I will bless theperson who puts his trust in me. 'Jeremiah 17

There nothing new or revolutionary about the story, it's been around for some time now, just that i can't quote the source
I am suprised the story sounds new to Huxley and Okija-juju , however i want to believe Bindex could have heard the story before now.

For now , without any concrete proof of the story i'll take it  like the story of the football match between Nigeria and India ending in 99 goals for India to Nigeria's 1 (almost every adult in Lagos i spoke to heard and believe in the story we all know never happened) cheesy grin
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by Ovamboland(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2009
Okija-juju,

You too much i was thinking of a site - myth-busters or so befor your post came thru
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by huxley(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2009
Ovamboland:

There nothing new or revolutionary about the story, it's been around for some time now, just that i can't quote the source
I am suprised the story sounds new to Huxley and Okija-juju , however i want to believe Bindex could have heard the story before now.

For now , without any concrete proof of the story i'll take it  like the story of the football match between Nigeria and India ending in 99 goals for India to Nigeria's 1 (almost every adult in Lagos i spoke to heard and believe in the story we all know never happened) cheesy grin

Did I say this was news to me?   I think I did not.   I simply asked some questions, which I think any right thinking person would want to ask, unless of course, their mind has been addled by the poison of christianity.

I first heard this about 4 years ago, from my older brother who was trying to make a defense for his vile religion.   When I asked the same questions as I asked above, I obviously heard no answers.  With plenty of egg on his face, I think he has stopped circulating this story now.
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by Ovamboland(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2009
huxley:

Did I say this was news to me?   I think I did not.   I simply asked some questions, which I think any right thinking person would want to ask, unless of course, their mind has been addled by the poison of christianity.

I first heard this about 4 years ago, from my older brother who was trying to make a defense for his vile religion.   When I asked the same questions as I asked above, I obviously heard no answers.  With plenty of egg on his face, I think he has stopped circulating this story now.

Haba Huxley! you just pour san-san to your brothers garri of such a beautiful, well crafted, blockbuster story that is capable of converting the whole muslim world and left the poor guy addled to give any coherent response. lipsrsealed grin

If that is not wickedness cry lipsrsealed   then tell me what it is
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by elelem(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2010
Thank you Jesus.you will always be our solid rock
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by JaaizTech: 3:30pm On May 03, 2010
Ovamboland:

Haba Huxley! you just pour san-san to your brothers garri of such a beautiful, well crafted, blockbuster story that is capable of converting the whole muslim world and left the poor guy addled to give any coherent response. lipsrsealed grin

If that is not wickedness cry lipsrsealed   then tell me what it is
May God help us in this Nation of ours, a lot of people have been turned to morons by these pentecostal churches; they have simply lost their sense of reasoning.Some stories you hear are shocking; it is not uncommon these days for the Pastor to accuse the Mother-in-law, biological Mother, siblings, wife etc for making someone retrogress in life. They keep their followers in perpetual fear of one invisible devil; if they fail their exams in School; they accuse the devil; if their child is sick; it is the devil; if their car crashes; it is the devil. Every new year is "My year of unlimited Success"; "My year of unstoppable breakthrough"; "my Year of Excellence" etc. They have just 2 focus points: Materialism and Fear. May God save us.
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by Mudley313: 11:17pm On May 03, 2010
alexleo:

*shake my head*. its not a new thing for the delusional xtians to make up stories to suit their delusional beliefs. their so-called holy book is packed full wit myths n fairytales
Re: Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus by MuyiGL: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
This story is spreading all over the internet but is it true? I believe in Jesus and that he rose from the dead, but I'll have to say this story is not substantial. Name one credible news source and show us a link

(1) (Reply)

Who Own The Rooster? Bible Quiz! / What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? / My Brother Goshen, Please Explain Your Stand On Fornication Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.