Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts (44601 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts / Eniola Badmus Steps Out In Blue Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
That babe has really lost a lot of weight.
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by tranxo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
Did you really think you could beat a woman in an argument? Lol[Aquote author=tranxo post=35077862]You win
Lol. That was never my intention but then......you fell for it. You kept arguing while I kept proding you to know how your mind works. Now I know, na Godwin
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by angieberry(f): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
tranxo:
Lol. That was never my intention but then......you fell for it. You kept arguing while I kept proding you to know how your mind works. Now I know, na Godwin
angry so are you a psychologist or what? Tell me about my mind smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by tranxo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
angry so are you a psychologist or what? Tell me about my mind smiley
Your mind? Well....that's in my mind.
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by ExInferis(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
what the heck is "plus size"

call it what it is: fat, bloated, gaseous, ugly woman with no sense of style.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by lyricalz: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
She b like okpo 4 brothel

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by championeh(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
How much she paid you to help her post this bread weh fall inside Tea?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by uch21(f): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
l like DAT shoe wink
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
cute..........

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by friends4ever(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
MONKEY NOR FINE IM MAMA LIKE AM. BACK IN THE DAYS NAIJA MEN USED TO LIKE OSHODI OKE (BIG BUTT) BUT NOWADAYS THEY PREFARE LEKPAS (SKINNY). I BELIEVE THE MEN THAT PREFARE LEKPAS (SKINNY) ARE THE MEN WITH LITTLE DICK, WHILE THE OSHODI OKE PREFERENCES ARE THE ENDOWED GUYS WITH ANOKANDA (BIG DICK) NOTE
THAT ALL HUMANS ARE CREATED EQUAL...ENIOLA BADMUS IS A PRETTY LADY, STOP CUTTING HER DOWN AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS. WHOEVER THAT CUTS HER DOWN AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by DipoDaniel: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2015
This is Five Below where everything in the store sells for under $5.
This is not Red Lobster fool!
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Ugly looking thing, I hate fat dirty people with passion.
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by seangy4konji: 6:18am On Jun 24, 2015
sorry to say but nothing sexy about this.
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Lovechyld101(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Thank God she's in America ,NY she wud be thanking God for her size when she size Obese and fat americans.
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Speakdatruth: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2015
farano, I saw u in ma dream last night
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
silverdam:
Embarrassing? She has no shame because she wore bum short and proud of her self? She looks unattractive to you cos she's not in your league. Is that really you in your profile pics? Cos you also need to hit the gym and work on your long neck cos you look unattractive too.

Self esteem!!!
Nah, he shouldn't,,, he is handsome #winks#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.