Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Karen Igho Shows Off Baby Bump-Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Shows Off Baby Bump-Photo (500 Views)

Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Shows Off Baby Bump-Photo by Tomis14: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Former Big Brother Africa winner Karen Igho Rakos is pregnant.
She took to Instagram to show off her well advanced baby bump
"You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you" she wrote in the caption.
Karen is already in her second trimester.
Karen Igho married Yaroslav Rakos in December, 2014.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/06/karen-igho-shows-off-baby-bump.html?m=0

Re: Karen Igho Shows Off Baby Bump-Photo by youngberry001(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
who is Karen igho rakos? cry

is she from Nigerian or south African

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Actress Stephanie Linus In Buckingham Palace / Actress Laide Bakare Goes Shopping In The US (photos) / If I Ask Mr Dangote To Give Me Some Money To Solve My Problems Will He Give Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.