Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors (54498 Views)

The New Uniform For Zambia’s Customs Officers Has Sparked A Mixture Of Outrage / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by TunezMediaTV: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mavin records artist, Tiwa Savage shared a footage of her relaxing at a beach in Dubai with her son on Snapchat. The 30s video shows the mother of one taking a stroll while recording herself from an elevated point of view...

During the video a bulging tummy was noticed on the 'Standing Ovation' singer and this sparked report that she must have taken in again weeks after reuniting with her husband, Tee Billz.

Regardless of the result, Tiwa Savage is a big gal and should be able to handle herself, the only question is if getting heavy again at this stage is a good move for her career or not..

In the past when the ROC nation star was carrying Jamil and she was asked about the pregnancy, Tiwa waved aside the report stating it was food that made her tummy looked that way, so expecting a confirmation from Tiwa about her bump might not bring the desired truth.. her fans will just have to keep fingers crossed on her 9month journey..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/baby-bump-photo-of-tiwa-savage-that-has.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by BlackDBagba: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by nenedima(f): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Benjom(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
That can't be caused by food, can it? grin

11 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
she get big stomach ni nah

10 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

TBillz has done it again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Mimienudles(f): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Seriously? Coooooool
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by ajasbaba(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
maybe nah don jazzy own grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by NNVanguard(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
So what's the hype?
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by MKO4ever(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
As much as I like this babe, I find her body not sexy at all

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Asito(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hmm this seems interesting but...

11 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Atiku2019: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Dimejidude(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by hemartins(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Her tummy is naturally big joor. She has been using girdle to tie it down all this while

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by beautiful232(f): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
what I'm I seeing?
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
IDGAF crew will like this.

18 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by EmekaBlue(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Una too like amebo

2 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by mccoy47(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Just.
But who her pregnancy help besides her n Tee dept? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by seguno2: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Doro ti jasi fun niyen.
Ki o d'omolo de ku bayi.
Doro is a jasi plenty full time.

1 Like

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Bugatie(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haba, this kinda bump is usual for mothers
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by princeakins(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Next... undecided
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by oscaruzie(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
Seriously? Coooooool

na dis kain news dey sweet una....I no see your comment for the female graduate wey dey sell moimoi thread o...iranu
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by IamPatriotic(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
what is my business in things that do not concern me?
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
wink T billz has scored another goal
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by oscaruzie(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
beautiful232:
what I'm I seeing?

if I talk now...

1 Like

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by Emyres: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Its like you have nothing to say. Nothing to say. Who im epp
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by miqos02(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Benjom:
That can't be caused by food, can it? grin
the woman eats from the mouth and other places
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by KingGBsky(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tiwa Savage don carry belle.... the question na who give am? Her ex? Or mavin crew ft don jazzy and Dr Sid

3 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by nikkypearl(f): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ok!

Bye
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by George2016(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
If she like let it be true or not. Who her pregnancy help in this country or her home town.
Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by osuofia2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
when you needs those i don't gives a bleeps crew you won't see them

3 Likes

Re: Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors by 2rez: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Why she con tongue like palour dog?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.