Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) (52043 Views)

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) / Robbers, Female Armourer Held In Abia (photo) / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Rastamann: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Everyday for the thief but ONLY one day for the owner...
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by kay29000(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmm
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
lummy5000:
Armed robbery money is sweet to spend bt if they catch u,smh
any police in d house??.

dis guy is a robber
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Forwetinnah: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
shikaan:
The suspects, identified as Tunde Seun, 20; Abayomi Segun, 28, and Turheeb Kolawole, 19,
SMH. BTW what part of Nigeria ar they from sef?

APC part of Nigeria tongue

1 Like

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Tbillz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Medicine state pikins
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Chanchit: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na there una go die
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Eshinery(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/im-our-gangs-armourer-robbery-suspect/

Pix:
SUSPECTS: From left, Tunde Seun, Turheeb Kolawole and Abayomi Segun, all suspected members of the robbery gang terrorizing Ajegunle and its environs in Lagos.
"we don't kill people but shakara them with toy gun" go and say that in court and spare us some blatant lies ole oshi
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by fapfam(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
charms!then what r they still soon in police custody can't they disappear?Lolzzz,rubbish n fake charm
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
handsomeclouds:
u people wetin concern Jesu for this matter

Gruesome
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Islie:

Seems most thieves are now teens who are so occupied in making money instead of going to school and get an education

When they are initiated into cultism from secondary and exposed to armoury @ such age.
Its such a shame honestly,I wonder what pushes those teenagers to robbery,when no be say dem get responsibility or bills to pay.
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Bifwoli: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lol,put these Yelloybars criminals behind bars for life with Yellow maize for their diet.

Their criminality is laying waste to the south-waste.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Bonapart(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
handsomeclouds:
must you tribalize everything? The person way curse you dem never born am. D one wey go deliver you done die tete! Even the devil can't save you
you get mouth o
People like you should be taken to west Germany
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by mencade5(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Luedave:
and so?? d robbers dat attackd mybresidence last week were bloody igbos... homo sapien oshi
you spinless, guttered mouth nematode.

Your father there.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Ayietim(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Every step taken to achieve success is significant, don't overlook any details, it's a jigsaw puzzle, leave out or misplace any bit, you are in trouble, have a comprehensive plan in place and don't forget about the alternative plan. http://ayietim.
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by mencade5(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Luedave:
and so?? d robbers dat attackd mybresidence last week were bloody igbos... homo sapien oshi
you spinless, guttered mouth nematode.

Your father there...

1 Like

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by hardbody: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
On a good day I will beat down the three of them.....

......But when they show me metal, i will mellow.....

Anyways, they priced......and they will pay

.........Ce fini....

Meanwhile the poster below me has something more meaningful to say, listen to it.....
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by illiad: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
SUSPECTS: From left, Tunde Seun, Turheeb Kolawole and Abayomi Segun, all suspected members of the robbery gang terrorizing Ajegunle and its environs in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bonapart:
you get mouth o
People like me should be taken to west Germany
To receive treatment from Dr. Mitchell I guess? Good one, don't forget to take Mr. Clueless along.
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by softvio(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Islie:

Seems most thieves are now teens who are so occupied in making money instead of going to school and get an education

SOMEHOW you wouldn't blame them, cause the country now appreciates big cash and not good heads... Sometimes i dnt knw who to blame. Is it the leaders? Circumstance? Parenting? Or lack of self discipline?
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by eliwa47(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
God don catch una. everyday for tif, one day for the owner of the house. awon gbewiri, alo koloun kigbe!
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by bigiyaro(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Islie:

blame dia useless parents
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
35 years in prison should change him!
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by nonjebose(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
They use d gun to frighten their victims, but they do not kill. Guess,gun with no bullets nor trigger
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
The unfortunate thing is that these guys wld get released in a year or 2 and they wld go back to be big time Criminals. Its best they kill them or maim them immediately
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by softvio(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
handsomeclouds:
must you tribalize everything? The person way curse you dem never born am. D one wey go deliver you done die tete! Even the devil can't save you

lol bros that wan na curse or profesy? ... Inshort 1000 Likes for u
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Ifebazz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
CR77:
cheesy How do you know there names
What is wrong with English teachers now a days? Don't they ever tell young people that 'there' is not same as 'their'? 'I am' not same as 'am'. The rate at which I read terrible grammar from social media make me think of banning my kids from it till they get to their teens. Goosh.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by softvio(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
handsomeclouds:

lol bros that wan na curse or na profesy? Inshort 1000 Likes for u
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
lummy5000:
Armed robbery money is sweet to spend bt if they catch u,smh

Talking from experience?
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Teespice(f): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
I wonder why robbers look so dirty, ugly and unkempt.
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ayietim:
Every step taken to achieve success is significant,
don't overlook any details, it's a jigsaw puzzle,
leave out or misplace any bit, you are in trouble,
have a comprehensive plan in place and don't forget about the alternative plan.
http://ayietim.
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by kekakuz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
shikaan:
The suspects, identified as Tunde Seun, 20; Abayomi Segun, 28, and Turheeb Kolawole, 19,
SMH. BTW what part of Nigeria ar they from sef?
well done
you have crossed the line.
you are finished on nairaland
I don't wait for moderators to do justice
I serve it cold
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by gabriel74: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
pls ask them the reason why thy doing that-you will find out that it poverty- Render help for them if you could

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Socialite, Cecilia Agu Sent To Prison Over ₦‎275 Million Internet Scam / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.